My back has been hurting for the last few days

My back has been hurting for the last few days.
This morning I woke up and could barely get out of bed, with excruciating pain. What should I do, go to the emergency room or the doctor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JoAj6frTsSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fug men idk sound like u ganna die tonite GL HF

Did you have a recent traumatic injury?
Describe the location of the pain
When getting out of bed, is the pain constant or when you "rotate" to get up?
Does anything help alleviate the pain?
What do you think caused it?

sounds like you need to stretch

Sounds like you are in snap city.RIP

sleep on tummy :)

Sounds like snap city. Call off work incase it's discs in which case you'de be fucked anyway. Get to a doc
>23
>grocery stocker
>lift sugar bails
>sharp shooting pain in lower left back
>can't sleep
>agony for 3months until I quit
>alcoholic to dull pain
>still tweaks to this day
Go see a doc

>Not that I can think off
>it's like in the middle of the back sort of spread everywhere.
>When I try to get up the shooting pain everywhere makes me lay back down, I forced myself to push past it to piss which killed, but standing is a bit better. I had to lie back down and now I'm stuck again.
>Stretching myself flat and backwards like a plank of wood
>No idea

Actually the pain for the last few days begin with me lifting salt bags for my pool, I think. But it hasn't been too bad until this morning, can't even get back out of bed man

Sounds like when I slipped a disc a few years ago.
Had horrible pain and couldn't sit down for more than 5 minutes because the pain was unbearable. Physical therapy did nothing so I had surgery and now good as new. Just more likely to do it again than other people.

put your thumbs on the top of your iliac crests and see if they line up. Look in a mirror if need be.

Wtf? Surgery is suppose to be a last resort for discs.

>tfw waxed testicles

feels good senpamalam

Not op but I get frequent lower back pain and feel a lump in my left lower back. Is this a herniated disc?

It was. I did physical therapy for months with no changes before my physician said I should consider surgery. Did MRI and talked to the surgeon and went in the the surgery center and came out a few hours later. Was out of commission for a few days unable to walk are move alot so I stayed with my parents and was back to my normal activities after a month.

Should also mention I did 3 steroid shots into the disc on separate occasions to see if it would help with no effect either.

Damn. Did it mess with your lifting?

Im pretty sure i got spondylolisthesis or SOME fucked up shit!

Do you squat / DL?

Fucked with it hard. Literally could only do arms because of the pain and fear of fucking it up even more. Whats worse is it radiated all the way down my left leg.

I don't go as hard anymore even though it would probably be fine, just cause risk of re injury is higher. And no I didn't get it by squatting or anything like that, I was helping push a car out of deep snow and noticed the pain later that night.

youtube.com/watch?v=JoAj6frTsSs

Most likely inflamed si joint. Ice that shit and use anti inflammatory gel and eat ibuprofen. Also DONT FUCKING TRAIN, it will make it worse.

Sleep on hard surface such as floor or mattressless bed