Fuck assholes. Somebody told me to drink a gallon of milk a day and you'll get strong...

Fuck assholes. Somebody told me to drink a gallon of milk a day and you'll get strong. I've been doing GOMAD for 3 months and now I'm fat and still weak. I can barely bench the bar still. Fuck you guys.

You're just not pushing yourself hard enough fgt

How could I even push myself. I didn't even lift weights in those three months. I just started again after 3 months of GOMAD.

It's actually a gallon of semen a day

Are you hitting the FairLife?

I'm allergic to lactose so I drank soy

>drink a shit ton of milk a day
>never lift
>expect strength gains

kek

Milk is poison in disguise, pushed by dairy farmers so they can make a profit. If you need calcium, eat darker greens. If you're really drinking milk because someone told you to, use your head and do some research, then drink water instead. Don't be a sheep.

My mom said eating lots of food made the gains. You create the fat and it's easy to turn it to muscle. The fat guys at the gym are lifting alot of weight. Mark Rippetoe is fat and he's strong. I figured I drink the milk and it made me muscle so when I came back to the gym 3 months later I got stronger. It's really basic because milk has protein and protein make muscle. Really easy asshole. Jesus you guys are mean.

Why the fuck are people so stupid. We really, really, REALLY need to teach body composition in schools. Turn fat into muscle? Seriously? Read the fucking sticky. Why are people so dumb? Jesus

>Does GOMAD
>Doesn't lift

i didn't have time

why is everyone pretending to be retarded

Read the sticky.
You're supposed to add 4 cups of powdered milk to the gallon of milk you drink everyday.
You're welcome.

i drank soy milk

hey you're not me

OP, you're not stupid, but you're very uninformed. Easiest way to gain muscle is to check your BMI, calorie count, eat 0.6 to 0.8 times your weight in grams of protein daily, and lift 3 sets of the heaviest weights you can for 8-12 reps. Drink a protein shake before every workout, workout 3-4 times a week. Make some goals and track all of your personal records so you know your growth. Anything you don't understand here google, and google "best workout for (muscle you want to improve)." It takes some time, but you'll understand as you go. Good luck.

snicker.. soy milk

nice try faker

i want abs and biceps. i made a modified SS for this

workout a:
15 bench press [still can't bench the bar so i use dummbells]
15 rows
30 curls

workout b
15 leg curls [ i don't like squats and my friend said deadlifts are dangerous]
15 shoulder overhead bench press
40 curls

i changed it to 1x15 because 15 reps is better muscle gain than 5 reps and it's the same because 3x5=15 and 1x15=15 so i'll get just as strong

>people literally responded to this post seriously

Your reps are too high. Your weights should be heavy enough to only lift them 8-12 times, any more and your weights are too light and you won't gain any muscle. Also, you need to do sets of 3-5. Take a 2-3min break between sets and lift again on the same exercise. Using sets sucks at first but trust me, your body will get used to it and will thank you for the extra muscle. You will get sore, but this is unavoidable if you want muscle mass. after a week or two of REALLY lifting weights your body will get used to the new muscle stress.

Not liking squats and deadlifts makes me think you don't know how to properly do them. Find at least 3 unanimously acclaimed guides for a workout you don't know how to do; you'll get more knowledge and insight that way.

Fuck you asshole I wanna get arms not legs girls don't care I'm doing starting strength because you guys said so. My program is perfect I bet it will work

I can guarantee you won't get anywhere with the workout you are currently doing. You might lose a little weight, but that's it. There are knowledgeable people on this site and there are trolls who want beginners like you to fail. You don't know what you're doing, I'm trying to help. If you disregard my advice you're destined for disappointment.

why are you doing so many reps for bench press. pick a weight that only allows you to do 5 or 4 reps.

then again you are probably a troll so tfw fell for a troll

obvious b8

if this isnt bait you are just fuckin pathetic

>this
>not being bait

>shoulder overhead bench press

Kek I know it's bait but I'm enjoying it.

>Being this meta-baited

nice

>Can't bench the bar
>Only 2 Scoops
>Never gonna make it

soy lowers test