LINKies Get Cucked by Zap Solving The Oracle Problem First

Zap.store BTFO of link fags

Kek the same way Request Network already has UI designs in mind?

Alright im all in on link now. Look a this retarded piece of shit that calls itself a competitor.
Bought 178K total link in the last two days.
See ya on pluto!

Nah i wont let it moon swing trading is where the real money is made

Funny this is, you think you are such a bigshot swingtrading with those 10k stacks. Max 70k maybe? Try to hold us friday you cancerous piece of nigger.

while im 100% with you and im holding almost 200k link too, in dont think friday will change "much" maybe back to 20-25c but i honestly doubt it
i think they dont post any significant news because it wouldnt have any impact right now that btc is mooning so hard,
once the forks are over i think they will post actual news, maybe link is on another exchange by then.

Wow these are not UI designs, this is a functioning Alpha. Get free Zap at demozap.com

linkies btfo

Oh baby Zap came outta nowhere and is destroying LINK. Just sold all my LINK and picked up ZAP at $0.15

How the fuck can you pick up ZAP you larping FUDDer. Its not yet even available in the market.

I picked up ZAP on Zap.store - It's $0.15 right now.

Zap is what Link wishes it could be

stop spamming this shit. if LINK sucks then ZAP sucks even more

Why in the world would LINK want that? The whole point of ChainLink is a trustless, decentralized network of oracles. Why would they throw all that away to be the oracle marketplace that is Zap?

Yup. Anyone that says centralised oracle like zap better than decentralised oracles of chainlink are automatic retards, clueless about crypto

KEK? What? Zap is centralized? Zapfags literally BTFO by Oraclize.

pajeet plz

Zap is decentralized

Doesn't show up on CMC

Yes. Zap is literally just a listing of centralized oracles with user ratings and reputations. If you want to scam all you'd need to do is run an oracle honestly for a little bit and then you'll get people who will trust you to provide accurate data. Then if you are malicious or anyone manages to bribe or hack you, you can provide false data and influence the execution of a transaction that relies on it.

ChainLink protects against this by being decentralized; someone would need more than a third of the entire network (or rather, a third of the total number of oracles that provide a specific type of data) to have a chance of their tampered data being accepted, and if their attack on the network fails they lose their penalty payments in addition to reputation. Zap on the other hand just assumes that you'll continue to act honestly to preserve your oracle's reputation, which is honestly good enough for most cases that don't involve the transfer of value but nowhere near good enough for uses that need SECURE data.

Well ZAP has oracle bundles. Which means you can create consensus models to make it so that 50 data sources have to return the same value in order to execute.

I don't think you understand how oracles work

You definitely don't understand how oracles work if you think they can't be compromised. That's literally what the "oracle problem" is in the first place: the fact that you a forced to trust oracles if you want to use external data in your smart contracts. Zap deosn't solve that and it's not a competitor to LINK.

I think I do. The bundles idea is interesting. I could see these two services getting along quite well since ChainLink could even be listed on Zap.

>ChainLink could even be listed on Zap.
Wouldn't that be awkward dealing with and converting between ZAP, DOT, and LINK for every query?

Well from the user's perspective it would be the same as using any other Zap oracle, they wouldn't deal with LINK. All that would be handled on ChainLink's end. A smart contract with a supply of LINK would be the "oracle" which basically just converts the Zap queries to ChainLink queries and returns the response. Both tokens go in Ethereum wallets so there'd be no issues with needing to deal with external data just for the conversions. Zap lets you set the price and curve based on demand so you'd account for the cost of querying ChainLink to make a profit.

I guess that makes sense. I'd rather just deal with LINK directly though.

Sure, but it would be a convenience for someone who's already using Zap and doesn't want to connect to another oracle service like ChainLink.