Veeky Forums, please fucking help me. I'm so frustrated and I feel like chopping my finger off

Veeky Forums, please fucking help me. I'm so frustrated and I feel like chopping my finger off.

Pic related is my middle finger. As you can tell, it's severely dry and cracked. It often splits and bleeds and is incredibly painful.

It's been like this on and off for as long as I remember, but lately it's been on for about over a month. No matter what I do, it eventually dries up and refuses to heal.

I've tried
coconut oil
eczema relief cream
O'keeffe's working hands cream
prescription steroid medicine (for psoriasis based off what my doctor told me)
aquaphor
a+d ointment

I've used all of the above and rubbed it daily, wrapped band aids (not too tight so it can breathe) to try and trap the moisture in there.

Nothing has worked. It hurts to lift, it fucking stings like hell just to bend my finger. It gets about 80% healed before it begins cracking horribly again. Currently, it doesn't look as bad but trust me, it gets worse.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE PROVIDE ME A FUCKING SOLUTION, MY MIDDLE FINGER IS KILLING ME

well you could kill all the nerves in your finger. the problem wouldn't go away but you wouldnt feel anything in it anymore.

go see a doctor you fucking moron

Have gone to your local GP?

Have you considered seeing a dermatologist?

it could be a fungal infection

>hey Veeky Forums I have a medical problem
go see a doctor dumbass

why would you ask a bunch of manlet shitposters a medical question

It looks like tinea. Get some anti-fungal cream and don't touch your benis or it will rot and fall off

see a fucking dermatologist, or at least google ceaselessly until you find out what it actually is.

Most GPs don't know shit beyond basic infections, even then they still fuck up (eg. diclox for strep). Before you can treat it you need to know what it is, so do that.

lol...the first time I saw a doctor, he told me to use my psoriasis ointment (apparently I just have shitty skin)

Didn't work! Then, unfortunately I lost my job and had to apply for medical (cause I was a broke college student). They fucked up my application, I had to wait over 7 months before I ever got approved. Last week was my appointment I scheduled, only to be canceled because my doctor got sick.

I actually just got offered a position at Kaiser Permanente, but I don't start until June. I am going to try and schedule another appointment beforehand through medical, but I'll probably have to wait a few weeks anyway.

>American healthcare

Feel free to go try the latest Pakistani treatments the figgit.

Over
The
Counter
Anti
Fungal
Cream
Faggot
Apply three times daily for 4 weeks

Stick your finger up your asshole for several hours.

seems most helpful, thanks!

good luck op
You're gonna be ok, baby gurl
Stay strong

All good. Stuff will be like tree fiddy. Apply it after you wash your hands as well. For the next four weeks, your hands will smell like a babies nutsack. If not, you're not doing it right.

apply antifungal

it shall be cured

I get this on an elbow or knuckle occasionally, get sum anti fungal cream you sperglord. It's super easy to get rid of

Not OP but I just looked up tinea like the one user suggested and it looks like something that started on my foot once.

Assumed it was athletes foot and spayed tinactin on it for a couple weeks and went away.

definitely try anti biotic cream like neosporin and anti fungal cream.

try vaseline also?

Ba na na na na
Neo
Ba na na na na na naa
Sporen
Ninininininini

I literally have the exact same problem OP. I used over the counter cortisone cream to let it heal but honestly it needs to be checked out by a doctor to get it permanently fixed. Hope this helps.