I dropped LSD last night, slept maybe like 3 hours, is it okay for me to go to the gym today

I dropped LSD last night, slept maybe like 3 hours, is it okay for me to go to the gym today

I don't fucking know. Where'd you get the LSD?

cop pls

Bump

Yeah but just do cardio. Your coordination will be diminished today, don't want to hurt yourself. Swimming would be ideal cos it's chill for the mind too.

how? I can never sleep for at least 12 hours after taking acid. though I've never taken less than 225ug

Jesus, don't be such a pussy. You're not competing WSM for fucks sake, go and lift.

yeah i slept ike 2hours last night and got a headache so thats why im wondering is it okay

Go to the gym, just know your limits

There's literally no reason not to lift the day after

This is why I'm taking it in the morning next time

If you did acid, then I doubt you ate well yesterday. Chalk today up as a rest day and reflect on what you learned from your psychedelic experience.

Drugs are degenerate.

I slept 4 hours and just finished my workout though, just dont push yourself too hard.

you're fine, going to the gym on acid is cool too

microdosing is a great preworkout

any kind of dosing as long as you don't get overwhelmed, acid is like really strong adderall

>acid is like really strong adderall
That's a huge stretch

Give your mind a chance to rest. If it was your first time, there's no doubt you're still thinking about all the weird shit you thought about last night, and you're probably still zoning out to different triggers. You're gonna be thinking a little differently for the next few days, so let yourself decompress. Do something mildly engaging like swimming and try enjoy a fresh sober view and focus on what the experience means to you.

I hope you enjoyed your time and didn't get too into your feels. If it was with friends, they should know to keep babysitting you even in the afterglow.

>Drugs are degenerate
Please explain

idk dude i've dropped a few dozen times and went to the gym for a lot of them, and i have an adderall prescription to compare it to

>Acid is like really strong Adderall
They are nothing alike. Kys

n i do a lot of both