Everyone is shitting on LINK, but let's talk about the biggest loser, REQT

Everyone is shitting on LINK, but let's talk about the biggest loser, REQT.
About -40% from ICO.

ycombinator is quite passive aggressive in its marketing strategy

I bought more. It is an easy buy.

there wasnt even a pump... it just fell straight from ICO

Yes its crashing, and yes i'm definitely buying more. If you aren't accumulating you might as well kys

JUST go back up FUCK

Nobody cares about Req though. I personally know Link will be a top 5 Coin within six months. So I've made it my mission to FUD as hard as I possibly can so that in a few months I can laugh at all the people I got to sell.

I'm not even buying anymore I just find it hilarious that I can bullshit in every thread and get people to sell. They will learn to do their own research the hard way.

fuck everytime I feel it hit the bottom, this shit goes down further

maxed out 3 accounts in the ICO

I have forgotten the feeling of hurt, now I'm just laughing

This logic. You missed out on potential x3-x4 gains. Either you srly hate Money, or you are just larping.

>literally buying a coin called "rekt"

The only thing I regret is not having waited longer to get it cheaper.

Bought into this ico to hold until Q1-Q2. Holding comfy

Is this the one that wouldn't let burgers buy at ICO? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. salty burger

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Leave the Burgers alone, they're just mad they can't get into ICOs and have to pay capital gains tax.

I personally have 900k and fud it atleast an hour each day.
the reason? Free research. I give some shit meme, idiotic stat or a question I am too lazy to research and chainlink defense force come and give me a rebuttal.

You smart.

Exacly...

Everyone memes LINK and it is comfy 1.5x above ICO .... Look every other ICO...REQT.

sam hyde told me he has 12.5% btc 12.5% eth

Too bad that nobody could buy into the ICO because Sergey fucked up the cap

Sold LINK my presale bags at 0,5 USD. Really good Ico. Yes really good.

LINK will be joining REQ later this month :D