Is it insane to lift for girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zlcKy74Dolg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not at all
but it's a vain and empty pursuit and one you will learn to outgrow. soon you will lift only for yourself

There are people that believe those girls in your pic are super beautiful and special

>muh swedish beauty

Fuck off, those immoral pigs are average

Even if its to get girls, its not for them. Its for you. To feel better. To be better.

But lifting won't stop you from being an awkward sperg.

T. Awkward sperg

No, it's at least partially the reason most men lift
Anyone who tells you otherwise is butthurt r9k DYELS or fat feminists

If you lift for girls you will stop once you get some.
If you lift for your own vanity you will never know how deep this rabbit hole goes. So no, lifting for girls isn't insane, but it's pretty lame desu.

>Implying I don't lift to make manlets lanklets skellies and fatlets feel inferior just by my presence alone.

No, but when you get to where you are and your autism makes it impossible for you to get girls you'll regret it.

Lift for the journey.

You'll start lifting for girls
You'll keep lifting for the gainz

Yes. It's a fundamentally empty goal.

I just want to be sexy enough to steal the girls of guys like you OP.

This is called lifting for girls

I lift because I'm vain, it's got nothing to do with girls. But it's not insane, lifting is one of few things that you can do that will make you look better which will make getting girls easier.

This

Get a load of this guy.

How?

Not if they look like that, OP. Not if they look like that.

They are Norwegian.

Why do you hate white women so much?

Either you lift for girls, or you lift for boys. There are only two.

>trying to justify himself THIS hard

well they clearly dont.

Dwarf/Elf relations. He don't ACTUALLY hate them.

Worked like a charm for me but I'm also 6'3 so there's that.

Nice.

How come the average scandinavian is so much better looking than the average american?

Why lift for girls? That might work on the 16-23 year old range of women, but once women are thinking about anything more than their primal desires, abs, pecs, and 'ceps are of less value to them.

>once women are thinking about anything more than their primal desires

It's always nice to have, that's like saying you prefer a fat girl with a 10/10 personality over a fit girl with a 10/10 personality.

Genes.

I wanna lift to find nice qt and then be ripped husbando that my wife would proudly show off to anyone. Like
>look at my hot ass husband with our kids while you were whoring around and now look at your balding cuck of a husband

This. Don't want to be the fat fuck dad with a beerbelly and a fat chinlit wife with an autistic child we had at 40.
9 children is the dream

Vikings stole all of the beautiful women from around the europe and 100s of years of raping. Real question is why are UK women so fucking ugly?

>Real question is why are UK women so fucking ugly?
You answered your own question. Because the Vikings took all the good ones.

You can lift for whatever you want. It's unhealthy to try and justify whatever your cause for lifting is.

He just said that the vikings stole the pretty ones, which was through raiding and pillaging not fighting

I mean look at that ass

>english version of Wikipedia
>english won all the battles

Then just fucking type those battles in your native language nordcuck.

This is the true goal.

Plus, one day your son will have to grow us in a world of dyke feminists and numales. You need to teach him to be stronger, to be manlier, to be nutritious so he doesn't stunt himself to manlet status.

I lift because noone in my family looks relatively fit.
Sister is plump
Brother has a beerbelly
Father is a fat alcoholic
The only decent looking person is my half brother who is in spain and over 45.

In short, i wanna be better than rest of my shitty family.

History is written by the victors kid.

As a poor peruvian nigger I must say those are fucking 10's to me

It is the only real reason everyone does it.

Everything else is rationalizations, like when white knights try to tell you they help girls online out of chivalry

Lel is this fucking real??? XDDD finlandia

I agree.
Strong father figures create good strong men that will carry society and god tier wifeus from daughters.

Brainwashed
They germanic, same shit
I hate germanics , they are pigs that are full of themselves
Kys, brainwashed, they arent special

I'm lifting to attract the 16-23 women though

>I just want to find a nice qt girl who I can do Veeky Forums stuff with
>tfw Veeky Forums has made me view all women as whores
>most the girls from highschool are single mothers, fuck different guys every week, go out and party
>all girls from my college are obese ratchets and feminists
>are there any decent girls out there or do I just live in a shitty area?

Why don't you just kill yourself, end the pain sperg

I like you despite you being shitskin simply becasue you don't want to fuck with our women.

me rn

Don't bad mouth him, less non whites drool over white women the better.

rolling for pushups to fend off the gains goblins called women

Same here, i stopped going to /pol/ and worrying about everything. World won't change if i won't change myself. The best thing i can do is to have a nice stable life. Find a nice white woman and have couiple kids.

of course, because its not guarantee you that girls will fall for your fit look. Alot of them insecure that your body is better than their, so you need fit chick. But fit chicks have higher standarts

wow, what a great way to combine all of the left and the rights errors in one super condensed ball of wrongness and edgy retardnes

Enlighten me then. Why the fuck would i worry about race mixing or otheri ssues 24/7? Im skipping gym, having bad grades and lose my friends becaseu of the time i spent on /pol/. I know that those are issues but what can i do about them? The best thing i can do is to find white women and have white kids with her.

well, your shit is pretty retarded, but i was actually talking about the image you posted.

if i must give you one advice is don't expect enlightment from the internet, or at least not from anime boards. But if this has to be explained to you, you're already in a bad palce

>Im skipping gym, having bad grades and lose my friends becaseu of the time i spent on /pol/.

you must have some hearing problem or else you dont listen to how whiny you sound.

youre doing shit at life because you didnt do the effort, it's that simple. do the effort or shut up little bitch dont blame your problem on virgin nazis from the other side of the globe

Damn, i wish i knew how to speak niggerish

HAHA, the guy who blames pol for being a pussy thinks he has the right to an opinion

Make friends at your gym, join sports clubs and make friends there, eventually you'll find a girl who has similar interests to you, or at the very least is a Veeky Forums girl

I think everybody should lift, in the same way that everybody should be critical about what they know and intellectually honest, and how everybody should be empathetic. Lift for fitness at a minimum, strength and beauty if you're interested.

gd

This.

i'm okay with this.

I started lifting for girls.

After a while, I just fell in love with the feeling after a hard workout. Now I lift for myself. I still wouldn't mind dating one of those trashy IG models who post ass pics all day...

>lift for myself
What does this mean?

If it breathes
It's a thot

Not if they look like that.

back to r.eddit

It's almost like pillaging and raiding is different from fighting.

>t. burned out mgtow

Just because you suck with women and they constantly play you doesn't mean they treat all guys like that

God damn I want to suck dem tiddies on the right one.

Cause they cuck you for white relationship only.
happend to me i can relate.

Keep the insane for lifting to be bodybuilder mate.
so its not insane anymore here you go.

Is this actually real? Like really?

Yes, lift for men instead.
No homo.

Why are you so mean? She's a human being too.

youtube.com/watch?v=zlcKy74Dolg

l i v i n g t h e d r e a m

95% are garbage. Even 22yo grills around here have fucked at least 4 guys.

There is, but you won't find them in the same place you find these everyday women, they stay away from the whoring and degeneracy

You probably live in a trashy area if it's anything like what you describe. If this is really killing your quality of life, move to a city and find social circles where people have good educations.

Textbook sample of Staceys.

>Being this much of a cuck

We really do need to whitenize Europe, at least for our children

5 likes 27 dislikes
thank fucking god

It'll never happen because they're into the whole welfare state thing so it advances non-whites while pulling whites down. Only way is to have straight capitalism and those who are smart/work hard will succeed the most and the lazy/stupid won't. But people think this is unfair so it'll never happen.

it might. Europe is still majority white, if a cultural pushback against excessive immigration happens soon it could be fixed

>Some non Germanic nigger was butthurt enough to make this
Haha, the english are rape baby scum.

I'm saying it's more than just immigrants. It's the whole liberal mindset they have. It doesn't encourage growth and competition.

>250 years of conquest
>b-but vikings didnt always win

Thanks, that reminded me to dislike as well

it's always darkest before the dawn, if it gets really bad, that just guarantees people to push in the other direction

Friendly reminder lifting won't cure your autism you'll just be a good looking autist

having money will always be more attractive than being fit to a woman

your grandmother sucked russian cock

Is this shitty thread still alive?

Guess I'm gonna post some more of Miss Helsinki

yes you should lift for sex not for women, because women wouldn't lift a finger for you.