I'm tired of eating. So tired. Yet I must keep choking down the protons, or my gainz will die. Console and help me...

I'm tired of eating. So tired. Yet I must keep choking down the protons, or my gainz will die. Console and help me, ye huge ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>TFW on a cut
Fuck you. Bulking is so much easier.

>TFW on a bulk

Fuck you. Cutting is so much easier.

>I'm tired of eating. So tired. Yet I must keep choking down the protons, or my gainz will die. Console and help me, ye huge ones.
Try weed, the munchies is an easy way to shove down more food.

>TFW on a bulk

Fuck you. Cutting is so much easier.
I'm supposed to bulk, but I am literally accidentally cutting most of the time.

There are protons in the air too.

t. Retard

For the life of me I cannot understand how anyone can have this problem.

I don't struggle cutting, but I do need to keep strict count of everything and plan my meals with patience. If I needed to I could eat 6000 calories a day every day and not even think about it.

what the hell is wrong with you people? ever heard of peanut butter? protein powder and milk? How have you skeletons survived to adulthood.

OP did you play sports as a kid?

My roommate has this problem, trying to bulk and meanwhile lost like 5 pounds. I'm desperately trying cut and to break the 200lb mark at 6'4", got down to 209 and then today weighed in at 3 lbs heavier than yesterday. wtf

fucking this where the fuck is the problem?
learn to cook and a tasty, healthy meal at 1500 calories is no fucking problem.

even if you don't know how to cook you can make something like a package of ground beef, onions and macaroni with ketchup which is cheap as fuck (which is why it's the standard student food around here) and you can down 2000kcal in one sitting

yes, tennis, shot put, bicycling

At 5'8" 225 lb I am not underweight and should not be bearing a skelly's cross.

I know how to cook. My jaws are tired of masticating.

Breh, pasta is my cryptonite.
Take what you said, replace ketchup with a nice tomato base, add a good parmesan or peccorino on top and i can eat it till my stomach bursts.

yeah a nice bolognese sauce is the best. I simply don't make it when I'm on the cut because I know what the result would be

u gotta attach something you like towards the food. imagine that the food wants to be eaten. create your own niche that will help u. bitch
>frank yang

spread it out. eat until you're physically full. wait an hour. eat more. keep yourself in that state of fullness. that's how I live anyway if I make the mistake of smoking weed.

I wish I had the self control to stop eating

eat nothing but roast chicken and steamed broccoli for three weeks, see if you ever feel like eating ever again

>weed

>>Ketchup
Fucking vile m8

But I like sandwiches and rice
My diet is like 90% carbs
Help me I like food

I didn't say it's good. I said it's the first thing kids learn to make when left alone and the stuff a lot of students still cook because they never learned to cook.

It's also pretty good. Throw in some garlic and chilies :^)

I guess I should mention where I live ground beef is 5€ per kg (1.90 per box) while chicken is 17€. Onions are practically free and a bag of macaroni is 29 cents. Thus student food.

brown some ground beef, stir-fry with rice, make sure beef:rice ratio is high

put entire chicken breast in sandwich

Simple solution. Vegetables. Fill your plate with steamed vegetables.

Sure you need meat too, but a whole chicken breast is like 200kcal. It's nothing. 200g of beef makes a lot of meatballs. Then fill the rest of the plate with a huge pile of vegetables. They're extremely low in calories but fill you up just like anything else. You can eat until you literally feel like you can't eat another bite because your stomach is physically full but you only consumed 500 calories or even less if you go with chicken.

But then that's just more CALORIRS

All potato products are just ketchup to mouth delivery systems

yeah but protein calories are good and you can have as many of them as you want (up to 1g/lb lbm). The evil carbs are just in there to stay delicious so you don't end up anorectofat like me.

>stir-fry with rice
>in sandwich
I think he wanted help cutting, not bulking

better fat and stronk from carbs and beef than fat and weak from carbs alone

probably because they're retarded and they eat the same food to bulk as they do to cut.

eating 3000-4000 calories a day is not hard if you eat ground beef dishes, snack on peanut butter, and use olive oil with everything you cook. it's a mother fucker if you eat nothing but chicken and veggies.

Yes she is trying to lose weight good eye for the fit guy

sure, but I wouldn't exactly recommend rice fried in tons of oil then wrapped into white bread to someone looking to eat better

How in the fuck is cutting easier. You literally can't enjoy pizza, ice cream, fucking ant desert besides angel fruit cake, smoothies, shakes that aren't protein, jelly, bread, etc.

>Inb4 but your macros dude!!!

Fuck off

I ate chicken breast and broccoli (and some other veggies) 12 times a week for like 6 months and I didn't have a problem with it. Just vary up the spices and herbs.

must use mental stronkth developed under bar to destroy formidable chicken/broccoli enemy

call upon aid of power of rosemary, tarragon, and PINK SALT

chicken breasts, celery, tomatoes, onions, rosemary, thyme, garlic, dash of olive oil, red winegar, salt and pepper.

put into an oven dish with a lid. 220c for an hour. delicious juicy chicken, tasty vegetables and GOD TIER sauce with next to no calories from all the vegetable juices that you can spread on brown rice to make it tasty AF.

with a reasonable serving of rice and maybe some steamed broccoli or grean beans as a side that's still under a 500 calorie meal per one chicken breast. add cottage cheese if you want even more proton. I still eat this stuff even though I'm not cutting because it's so good and relatively quick to prepare.

fyeah thanks

I burned out on garlic/honey on breasts in foil

by being a grownup lol, i do a refeed every two weeks, on that day i eat at slightly above maintenance, so i eat a burger, a medium pizza and two big steaks, that makes it 300g carbs, 200g protein, 100g fat, and my cutting is still going

I mean technically cutting is doing less of something, so it should be easier for those who don't enjoy eating too much.

I had an entire year where almost all my dishes had either broccoli/spinach/kale as the veggie and bacon or chicken as the meat.
I would always steam my vegetables with no seasoning and I would cook my chicken on a george foreman with a little salt.
I think I'm at the far spectrum of fatass mentality, I like all food so I don't care what I eat, I enjoy vegetables as much as I enjoy deserts, more in fact just because mouth feel.

>by being a grownup lol
you don't need to eat candy or chips to get an easy caloric excess. ever been to a restaurant? even a fancy one? take a look at what they serve to ADULTS. all the veggiest are either fried or mushed into a paste or something with loads of butter. everything's covered in thick sauces full of calories etc. if you ate that stuff all day you'd easily consume over 3000 calories

>I would always steam my vegetables with no seasoning and I would cook my chicken on a george foreman with a little salt.
why though? salt and pepper makes a world of difference with steamed vegetables.

are you afraid that salt is unhealthy? not getting enough sodium is also unhealthy. all those warnings about salt are because people eat shitty processed foods loaded with salt. if you cook your own meals it's good to put a little salt on it.

>not having refeed days
>dirty bulking

Just drink coffee, drink lots of water, and time your meals strategically.

what kind of fucking life is this? something that should be pleasurable and rewarding you make a fucking struggle DAILY just so you can get to the mirror and look "better" or "stronger" in that brief moment where you are lifting and putting things down in gym or don't wear clothes.fucking retards i swear.

Eat out less or eat before you go out and just order a little appetizer and have a beer.
Like the other user said, you don't have to stop eating ANYTHING that you previously liked. You just have to cut it out of your routine.
As long as you pay attention to your intake you can have cheat meals, just remember these are meals not days (I do fuck around on holidays though).
Just be smart about the amount of calories you eat and adjust accordingly if you really want a pizza.
Eventually all the effort to make that pizza work in your diet might become too much and you will either stop cheating or just become comfortable with knowing that you only get one of your vices one to two times a month.

Because salt makes minimal difference for me with vegetables and I slather everything with salt.
Any piece of meat I cook other than pork is completely drenched in salt usually, it's my biggest weakness.
I try to level the playing field by reducing it on my other dishes.

I almost drink exclusively smoothies on a cut
Just load blender up with fruits and unsweetened tea. Its like 60 calories a cup

oh I wasn't saying I couldn't cut. I do exactly what you said first. eat out less. and when I do eat out it's usually sushi because a. it's good b. it's relatively reasonably nutritious for restaurant food if you pick the right ones.

I was just agreeing with the other user who said cutting takes a lot more effort and conscious decisions and you don't have to be a manchild addicted to snacking for it to be so.

Breh, once you look like you lift while fully clothed, it's pretty fuckin sweet

do you know how great it feels to walk around in a big strong body that is good at stuff and hard to kill? chewing them protons is a small price

>ketchup with pasta
literally kys

>not putting ketchup on macaroni casserole
laffin @ u m8

>DYEL skelly

I am Italian and I know what good food is.
Now fuck off burger.

>been cutting for months now
>never heard of a refeed day

W-What is a refeed day?

>implying macaroni and ketchup dinners have absolutely anything to do with italian cuisine
if I wanted pasta bolognese I'd make pasta bolognese. it's not a substitute

it's a renamed cheat day so mental weaklings won't feel as guilty

so I'm not missing anything then?

if someone is going to kill you, he will use gun, knife or a stick rendering your 10pl8 bench press useless. I am all for healthy body, athleticism and shit, but everything should lead to making yourself and your body feel good not stuffing yourself like a pig in name of "gainz"

>FATTY getting out of breath after running 100m to catch a bus to gym

We do NOT mix pasta and ketchup. If you are referring to tomato sauce, that's something else.

Anyone got advice on how to make better scrambled eggs? Mine don't really taste that good

I think the """theory""" goes that if you're on a cut for ""too long"" your body gets used to it so you have to "reset" the expenditure with a cheat day.

Obviously it's totally made up and like those anons who SWEAR alcohol doesn't have an effect on gains simply because they don't want to admit it to themselves.
>We
yeah you don't. that's why it's not italian cuisine even if it uses macaroni

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

it's pretty different from what I consider standard scrambled eggs but it's absolutely delicious

>tfw i eat whatever the fuck my mom cooks without counting macros and shit and still make gainz

yeah dude, lifting did not make me impervious to bullets nor did I expect it to

but death is going to have to sharpen his scythe a couple of times while he is trying to cut all the way through the huge slabs of muscle protecting my Heart

oh right on, I'll ask your mom to cook for me next time I'm over at her house

>eating 300 kcal of veggies makes you full

Are we even the same species?

do you know how much veggies that is? 300kcal of broccoli is ONE KILOGRAM of broccoli. it's got nothing to do with the caloric content, the average human stomach can hold about 400g of chewed food regardless of how dense it is calorie wise

I eat 0,5kg of broccoli and a huge pile of potatoes with some meat and I don't really feel full. I'm a manlet too, you must have eaten very little your whole life to have a stomach so small.

lmao I can easily down 2000kcal worth of food if I want to. it has nothing to do with that. it's like eating packaging peanuts or something, veggies take up physical space from your stomach because you have to eat so much of them to get barely any calories.

Still 400g of chewed food is not a big deal, same as 1 kilogram of broccoli. It's just boring to eat all that at once.

>broccoli and hollandaise
>literally can eat kg after kg of that stuff.. too good!

>Still 400g of chewed food is not a big deal, same as 1 kilogram of broccoli.
what? the food gains weight as you chew it and swallow it with spit, it doesn't magically disappear lol

Instead of looking at solely an anime image board for health information google it.
Refeeding doesn't affect everybody but a lot of people who are at plateaus seem to have good luck with them.

Sounds awesome, must try that.

I've recently eaten a 50cm pizza on a thick crust (about 2 kgs of pizza) by myself and after that I felt really full. You might call me a fatass but I'm 5'9 155 lbs. I don't eat like that normally, but wanted to test if I could do it. I'm sure for some bigger guys it wouldn't be such a challenge as it was for me.

I never eat anything from your list except for pizza

have some fkn self discipline for starters u tarded lardass

>all these triggered dyels trying to use this moment to feel pride in their disgusting skeletor bodies
he said "how is cutting easier?" not "how is cutting possible?"

>cutting vs bulking
cutting is so fucking easy.
You just drink a shit ton of water everyday and keep yourself occupied so u don't get hungry out of boredom.

just say ure addicted to fast food like every subhuman, geez

also for bulking you gotta do something as opposed to cutting u get to your goal by doing nothing. now which is one easier to do you mental midget?

do you always eat like a fucking child?