Donating blood due to high levels of red blood cells

Donating blood due to high levels of red blood cells

>Be me
>Get blood test
>Doc says red blood cell is very high and I should consider donating blood
>Donate blood, red cells etc..
>During blood donating process they mention veins are great, blood looks good and I must drink a lot of water/stay hydrated since my levels are the way they are
>They took out the blood and during that time I felt like shit
>A day goes by, and you just feel lighter, like something is different in your body/mind
>Less blood, day or two goes by, the body is regaining blood, plasma, and red blood cells can take weeks to fully regain
>I feel fucking awesome since donating blood and my body/mind just feels different

Any of you do this before?

Donating a pint of blood kills 650 calories. Remember to eat xtra to keep gains

no hate the feeling of my blood leaving my body

Yea they gave my food and not to mention if you're feeling lonely

>There's a bunch of younger females working at these places

>implying im attracted to females
what are you gay?

Some suggestion that higher iron levels in men (not lost through menstruation) is responsible for higher levels of inflammation that leads to heart disease, depression and diabetes.

Give blood to ensure your ferritin remains at low normal. Though it should be said that iron is considered a growth factor and activates mTOR growth signalling so it may kill gains to some extent.

>needing someone to harvest your fluids in order to feel a personal connection

wew lad. glad im not u

Yep, I give blood as often as I can. Sometimes there are qt nurses there. Generally its just a good thing to do though. You never know when you might need some, or someone else you know.

It only knocks you back for a day or two

>not wanting someone to suck the last drip of your cum out of your cock

stay sexless faggot

i don8 semen 2 ur mum all the time
:^)

Don't forget that it significantly cuts your risk for stuff like heart attack, stroke and hypertension. And you get money for donating plasma.

>giving your valuable blood to the vampire jews
>for free

Yep, been doing it since 18. However I dislike the following weakness, cant do anything physical for the rest of the day

They are sucking your gains dry, literally gains goblins

Wew lad, if this is the Red Cross just wait until they start calling you nonstop. I donated platelets a couple times and I get calls/emails constantly. They're vampires. I still donated every 8 weeks though.

>tfw haven't gotten 1 gallon or 2 gallon pin

Not really, your body is thus forced to producing more red blood cells and your body works better by taking a little blood out every few months

2-3 times a year nothing wrong with donating a little blood

They take like 10%, you might feel sick for a day, I feel great now and my doc said I have thick blood and high cholesterol, look all I'm saying is I feel better and my mind is clearer now...

Yea, I don't mind it

Plus doing it 2-3 times a year can't really hurt, so many of us just sit in front of the TV anyway and not like we actually workout right...

There's a powerlifter called Konstantin Konstantinovs, massive guy, 6'4 or something, weighs almost 300lbs, can deadlift 934lbs raw.

He mentioned in an interview that he donates blood every once in a while to reduce his blood pressure while hurts his lifts in the gym for two weeks, but afterwards his performance in the gym and in competition is much greater than before. And its also done to get rid of bad plasma in his circulatory system.

He is also on TRT/high dose of test and who knows what else, they usually will donate blood to clear up the system and have the body work to replenish the red blood cells etc...

This is also an old tradition, called blood letting..

Purposely losing blood to regain your health

You just described sex

dont be a pussy they just stick in a needle and you wait a while

This. They are literally killing your gains.

Sauce on this?

I was donating for a while.
Not right now since i dont want to lose all my gains.

Besides i have AB- which is rare but on other side i can take every blood type, while able to donate for not very much people.

Pour it in bois

Why do you need sauce? Look it up

actually im wrong i can take all rh- types, and i can donate plasma to everyone

>superior blood type
>still not a chad

just

>There's a bunch of younger females working at these places

Here in the UK (at least in my experience) it's all staffed by female nurses well into their middle age or older.

Donating blood actually stimulates a variety of hormones essential for replenishing that blood. All those younger healthier blood cells entering your system is a good thing.

You should sell your blood. The demand is there and we don't have any national emergencies causing shortages, so you're not ruining somebody's life by not giving your blood for free.

>until they start calling you nonstop. I donated platelets a couple times and I get calls/emails constantly.

In the UK there is a fixed time limit between donating blood - once every 4 months for a male, and slightly longer if you're a female. The duration between platelet donation is shorter I think.

In any case there should be strict guidelines in place which say how often a person can donate blood - too often too soon can be detrimental to a person if they cannot recover properly.

He pretty much needs to do that shit to even survive. He talked about draining it into a shakercup too, kek.

This is an old school technique to help with many things, I'm not saying they were smart as fuck back in the day and blood letting is good for everyone but it can be better to get your levels checked out and donate once in a while instead of taking a bunch of prescribed meds to help with every condition they might throw at you at the docs office..

spaniard here, in Spain is mainly staffed by a mix of college internships and middle aged nurses

If you are fat and need to drop some weight, is this a good way to get your body to use the stored energy (fat) after the 650 calorie loss?

Get your blood work done and do a full mans panel
This is worth it and you can see what is actually going on in your body..

you are literally being scammed out of your fitness

that doctor (and other people down the line) are making thousands off you 'donations'

your RBC is a huge part of what constitutes physical fitness

high RBC is why people ride a bike for 6 hours a day at 6000 feet above sea level

was this doctor jewish?

this sounds like it would work but it'll eat your muscles into skellyfat mode

I live in high elevation, I am at risk for heart attack and stroke, I had a guy who specialize in anabolic compounds check out my levels..

are you a fat fuck?

high hematocrit/RBC is coveted amongst endurance athletes

the main focus of endurance training for endurance sports is aerobic fitness which is primarily building up RBC because aerobic exercise promotes this

high RBC/blood volume is one of the main components for endurance fitness

one of the greatest XC skiiers of all time Eero Mäntyranta had some fucked up gene that made him produce a ton of RBC which is why he was so successful

Last time I went I was looked after by a qt who dropped her spaghetti around me (and the tray with the needle on it, so she had to go get a new one).

Sadly I'm an autist, so couldn't capitalise on the opportunity

Every pint of blood you donate, goes to a blood brokerage business which typically makes 600 dollars profit off your good gesture.

Gigantic fucking scam.

You used to get fair money for your donated blood then all the drug addict faggots with AIDS ruined this because thats how many of them made money

This thread is full of Jewish vampires that are trying to steal goy blood in order to replenish the life force of the members of their cabal. You have been warned, dont donate blood.

Too much Rbc means your kidneys produce too much Erythropoeitin. You might not be getting enough oxygen.

FATASFUCK

That's from high altitude low oxygen endurance training.