While you're busting your ass at the gym 5 days a week...

while you're busting your ass at the gym 5 days a week, meticulously tracking your progress on a well established program from a reutable source, gorging expensive supplements and tracking your macros to the tee all while remembering to go to bed early for optimal recovery THIS fucking MANLET goes to the gym TWICE A WEEK, does a random assortment of whichever MEME EXERCISE he feels like with SHIT FORM then eats WHATEVER HE WANTS at an all you can eat buffet all after 8 hours of MANUAL LABOR and he's still TEN TIMES MORE JACKED than you

what's your excuse for not embracing #AlphaDestiny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LIQ7H6-Mn4g
youtube.com/watch?v=31xS0p3UGFg
youtube.com/watch?v=eWo_-nX0q-8&
youtube.com/watch?v=1DBW-79jJEo&
youtube.com/watch?v=Rl0wC8EaaNE
youtube.com/watch?v=uqmwQw-vrsE
youtube.com/watch?v=fnDC0mlNQ_M
youtube.com/watch?v=6qT9A9TBdcc
instagram.com/p/BKzYcUBDtRB/
youtube.com/watch?v=w5glK4z5z1k
outalpha.com/direct-dating-is-not-disrespectful/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what's your excuse for not embracing #AlphaDestiny?
wtf are you even trying to say?

isnt this guy like 5'2" lol...what a creep

>8 hours of MANUAL LABOR

What?

The fuck is this? He can do whatever he wants he's a pasty hideous dwarf

This ugly son of a mario is doing heavy ass rack pulls above the knee and basically you're fucking stupid

>mfw he doesn't z-press in the squat rack
>mfw he doesn't rack pull 1 inch above the knee
>mfw he doesn't jefferson squat
>mfw he doesn't snatch grip cheat upright row
>mfw he doesn't close grip pin press with monster reverse band and slignshot

I started z pressing in the squat rack and the gains are real, people stare a bit first because they don't know the exercise but won't talk shit because I conventional press (TM) more than everyone else there. Thanks based manletto (actually got the tip from brian alsruhe who programs presses as Heavy Push press singles-> strict press work sets -> z-press volume finisher)

Where's that video of your lifts, pal? You CAN do them, right?

does anyone here actually take this guy seriously? Anyone that are subbed to AlphaDestiny, Why?

Who was in the wrong here?

Betadestiny's fanboys shot him in the foot for stirring up shit and then getting btfo'd. Everything Blahino said was correct and manletdestiny ended up looking bad because of it..

>what's your excuse for not embracing #AlphaDestiny?

I would have to bend down too far.

>A new challenger approaches

youtube.com/watch?v=LIQ7H6-Mn4g

im natty

I'm not 12 so I don't know twitch streamers or whatever the fuck he is

But I do

Alex is based. Actually watch his videos man.

ive watched his videos, Biggest joke ever.

Advocating for cheat reps cause "they work"

He looks like a fucking spastic on every single exercise he does, one day hes gonna seriously hurt himself just watch. If you wanna force some more reps out of your tank, do dropsets with good form so you dont risk your fucking life.

>fatceps
Ok kid

This guy has made no progress, bet he doesnt even traine 2 times a week

Its kinda funny that to appeal to normies he markets his training by doing ''cool'' movements and actually not training often

Normies dont actually want to train hard or wanna do the basic exercises because they will feel weak so its smart (actually it isnt since this has been done countless times, hes just copying) on his part

>Moving the goalposts: the video
Did he refute a single claim blaha made?

OmegaDestiny. We've actually seen Blaha deadlift over 500 and bench 300.

youtube.com/watch?v=31xS0p3UGFg
youtube.com/watch?v=eWo_-nX0q-8&
youtube.com/watch?v=1DBW-79jJEo&
youtube.com/watch?v=Rl0wC8EaaNE
youtube.com/watch?v=uqmwQw-vrsE
youtube.com/watch?v=fnDC0mlNQ_M

BETA DESTINY ABSOLUTELY BTFO

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

oh yeah im definitely going to click all those links

better recap it quick

>“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw can't stand betadestiny but am a huge fan of Steve Shaw
Steve's the shit he drops a lot of redpills about how fitness should be part of your life it shouldn't be your life and you don't need to be an autist gymcel that tracks macros and doesn't drink to make gains
No idea why the fuck he nuthugs that manlet fatass

he roids

His cheat reps are still controlled.
youtube.com/watch?v=6qT9A9TBdcc

>one day hes gonna seriously hurt himself just watch
people have been saying that about him for like 2 years, and all that's happened to him from his training style is that he got yoked af
i'm 99.99% sure he outlifts you even while using strict form

so does every fucker in the fitness industry and bodybuilding/powerlifting/pretty much every sport
dunno how this is such a revelation

>next tuesday or saturday
whats with the selection of arbitrary days? friday/saturday would make sense but he's making it up so

>I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

HAHAHAHAHA

this guy seems like a giant hysterical fag with crooked eyes.

what video was that again? that was so cringey it turned my dick into a vagina

wait WAIT I think I remember, wasn't it on his site or one of his e-books?

there's no way this idiot is serious. prob just trolling to get views.
Basically the only arguments he had was
>how does he look like that and i look like shit? how do you explain that?

who the fuck even lifts for strenght anymore? Get Veeky Forums for the aesthetics.

>not both

Can someone explain the "big black booty" meme for me or give me a viseo? I tried looking and turned up nothing

He's a farmer

Gr8 b8

It's fucking obvious this manlet is just trying to compensate for his small height and baby face. It hurts to watch.

He is 5'7"

Bushbud is dyel mode for two years

he's trolling but he's not wrong either

This can't be real

did you even watch all of the videos? thats nitpicking one single point

instagram.com/p/BKzYcUBDtRB/

not really, the dude has a 2X bodyweight squat, as a natural that's pretty insane. his chest is dyel tho

>2x bw
>insane

I'm a mover lol

>as an actual natural

most natties get that in 1.5-2 years

baka get in the gym more and learn.
inb4
>2x bodyweight benches are common
>nattys squat 350 after 2 years all the time
>silent mike is natty

youtube.com/watch?v=w5glK4z5z1k
fresh
our 5'7 god has arrived

no you're not, alex pls go

We've seen AD do the same thing tho, except more.

tbf I spent 2 years dirty bulking to get it and had to spend 8 months cutting to lose all the fat I gained
>nattys squat 350 after 2 years all the time
350 really isn't that insane nigga

G I V E
I I
V V
E E

Where's the link?

What the fuck are you talking about? He has novice programs out that don't even have any of the fancy non-convential lifts in it. He advocates 1/2/3/4 for 5 reps as your strength base.
He himself says he never did rackpulls before he deadlifts 500. He also says never to do cheat rows until you can strict row 275-315

outalpha.com/direct-dating-is-not-disrespectful/

hahahahah what a bullshitter. doesn't even show the measurement. he's doing this to make his natty status more believable

He's right tho

I want that natty enhanced overhaul niqqa. I NEED IT

whast ur email ill give u money for this

Who cares, he looks like total shit.

lol how much does this guy post his own shit on this site. What a retard.

instagram.com/bushbud710

looks better than /fit

what happened to mung anyway

he has a dedicated fanbase i post shit about him all the time. and there is literally an alphsadestiny board in the catalog 90% of the time

5'7

its kind of all the same below 5'10

Every single time I read his powertrip fanfic I can just picture him sitting alone in his room, in front of his computer, scratching his fake bathtub chemical beard and exclaiming "oh yeah that's good, that's good baby" in his extra-from-a-scorsese-movie accent, as deep down he is consumed by that one feel
>tfwnogf
don't worry alex, you'll get there. just have to rack pull 1100. but that won't change anything will it? because you're a manlet. a 5'5 manlet, regardless of what you say. that's your destiny. your beta destiny.

didn't he say like several times that he's 5'5 though? Isn't that what pretty much everyone says and estimates?

He posted that today, he remeasured. 5'7 is pretty close so it'll look pretty much the same from a distance.

Doxxed and likely snap city. He streams league.

I just wish this fucking manlet would get some fucking sun, Jesus I hate looking as pasty muscular dudes. Looks like the fucking Michelin Man with scrappy high school facial hair

it's probably fake. he's so insecure about height he probably measures every morning. there's no way he would've kept insisting he was 5'5 all this time.

Who cares? He could be 4'2 idgaf

>listening to people who lie
strong logic kunt

ehh I dont think he is more jacked than me. Probably has 12 inch biceps.

idgaf if he lies about his height. Is his training advice legit? That's literally all I want to know, and from every (knowledgeable) source I've seen, he's giving good advice.

16.5 inches as of his last update.

Also
>Disregarding everything someone says because of their height
Yeah you're just the pinnacle of genius

Wrong one lol

Jason Blaha please go.

I don't know if I trust that. In earlier videos, he said he was 5'4, then 5'5 now 5'7. Today, made a video saying he measured himself but didn't show the actual measuring. Not sure How I feel about this. He is pretty knowledgeable about a lot of things, racks pulls do work, and he probably roids.

If you are a long time subscriber, you will know that hes always saying in the past that his friends who are claiming 5'7 are actually the same height as him. He concludes that people lie about their height. Turns out that he is wrong. He is 5'7.

I think I vaguely remember that. Only been subscribed for maybe 4-5 months, but watched a lot of his videos, play them on 1.5 speed.

Alex is one true god

this delusion

Fuck, the guy who wrote this must have studied him extensively

NEET detected. Some people have unusual work schedules. People in food/drink jobs for instance work all weekend and then have Mondays off.