Is Starting Strength acceptable for a 24 year old male

Is Starting Strength acceptable for a 24 year old male

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SAGE

Not if you're lifting because you want to look better

its not acceptable, you will only make it worse

Will someone puh-lease tell me a good routine to start on for aesthetic hypertrophy?

I was thinking just modifying the Greyskull linear progression to 8-12 reps instead of 5 per set BUT I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING BECAUSE I DON'T LIFT YET SOMEBODY HELP

>leddit fitness wiki
ogherwise any 5/3/1 will do, like nSuns 5/3/1 or CAP3

Jonnie Candito's LP Strength and Hypertrophy template

Gskull LP is better

Daisey ridley is so hot, i want to SHAG a women like har

Thanks for the advice:

5/3/1 looks ridiculously intense - any experiences with it?

I'd let her hug my face iykwim.

How do I into gf like Daisy?

Dude if you have not done SS by tone your 23. It's pretty much useless now. I would do a body weight only program with maximum sounds of cardio. Unless you juice your test is already too low to make any difference in gains.

Find a teenage boy and convince him to be a trap, fuckin man faced bitch.

That's a dude user...

nsuns 531 is the program I'm gonna do.. When I get over my current injury anyway. But I've been life img a couple months anyway.
Honestly I wouldn't say intense is the right word. I mean it's a lot of sets, but you're working off a training max that's lower than your actual, plus most of the sets you do are even lower than that.

That is the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my life.
Please don't give such retarded advice, and consider suicide.

Samefag

Why do faggots always push 531 for beginners. It's fucking terrible for beginners.

I'm 34. Ive been doing SS on and off for 10 years. I get to 4/3/2 dead squat lift, then get lazy stop going to the gym and lose all my gains.

SS is by far the best program for beginners. Just start doing it. By the time you graduate to another program you'll have already figured out what to do. Or you could be a faggot like me and just do SS forever.

nah she feminine, manfaced bitches are girls like megsquats

>SS is by far the best program for beginners

he just needs to cut some fat and he'll look good, huge improvement from the skelly he was before.

>some fat
Like 40 pounds?

This. You should just train for marathon now and focus on body weight work and calisthenics. You'll just get injured on SS.

Lol youre the user everyone laughed the other thread

Thank me l8r op, i was 55kg when i starded this program now im 65 and goin up, im 24 male
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

I fucking love megan rain

SS is good if you add in arms assistance and dont eat like a pig

same

>I caused that feel

>no rows
Where the fuck are the rows faggot??

nSuns 5/3/1 for 3 weeks here.first week is unbearable, but then you get used to the volume.

>Is Starting Strength acceptable for a 24 year old male

Not if you're retarded as you'd need to be to ask that question.

someone post her ass

huge frame

I'm 25 and just started in February and hit 1/2/2.5/4 just a few days ago. I'm not even doing starting strength, just a PPL with heavy compound lifts every day.

You are retarded
You dont really lose much test till about 27-28

Read the god damn sticky

Started at 25, now 26 13 months in. Hit 1.5/2/4/4 2 weeks ago. It works for strength. Poverty bench I know

24 currently, started when I was 23. It's all good, but at the same time you should hurry up and get started before your 30s lock out your best gains.

Yes