Hey Veeky Forumsbro's, what protein powder do you use?

Hey Veeky Forumsbro's, what protein powder do you use?

What do you look for when buying?

Why is your brand superior to what the poster above you buys?

Anything goes as long as it's grass fed, from organic cows that are not pumped up with hormones and such and has nothing else added to it. Best choise if you are thinking your body.

kinda hard to tell what the cows have been eating by checking out the website I reckon, they're all full of ads and vagueness to be fair.

Used to be ON Gold but moved onto MyProtein because of the price. As long as it's from a reputable supplier and it's an isolate (lactose intolerant here) I'm happy.

I recently ordered 11 lbs of My protein, unflavoured. Was only 70 loonies and came with a free 1/2 lb creatine pouch. Can't speak to quality but the price was right.

am I numale DYEL for eating this?

Get it in Wahhabi Watermelon or Baghdadi Berry Blast.

woah, lotta protons man, how long does that last you?

I need a cheap burner, anything that gets the job done, anyone?

meth

gas prices are pretty low at the moment.

at least I chuckled

I think ON is best for taste, but i use myprotein for the price
DNP is the only burner that works

I'm hoping it lasts until the end of summer. I've never ordered this much in one go. A 2 kg tub is good for me for about a month, so I think I can stretch it.

Tell me bros, how big are the differences between different brands?

What am I paying for when I buy expensive gainzpowder?

what is Veeky Forumss opinion of serious mass? Is there a better weight gainer?

never used it, heard good things though

I've been using BSN Syntha 6 for a while now and it tastes amazing. It's a little higher in carb and fat content compared to some other brands though.

ON 'cause it tastes good and my local supp shop has it. Thought about myprotein but I'd prefer to support a local business if I can.

Six Star tastes okay, okay proton profile, cheap as fuck.

Not too much anymore, like 10+ years ago there were a lot of brands that were straight garbage. As in, packed with fillers and a lot of sugar.

Now most brands are the same shit, some have slightly better "protein absorption" and worse or better taste. They only differ or blend/isolate and flavored/unflavored/sugarfree.

I just get the brand that tastes the best, unless some proton is on some great sale or whatever. I like the Schwarze-nigger kind but it's all the same shit now.

I use Myprotein Impact Whey, gone off my current flavour, so I bought 6 sample sachets to see which one I like best

Ordered
>Banana
>Chocolate Caramel
>White Chocolate
>Natural Banana
>Blueberry
>Natural Chocolate

I've had Natural Vanilla before and currently have Strawberry Cream, Vanilla was better IMO, also had unflavoured whey isolate, which tasted like shit, so I chucked the entire pack in with the strawberry cream so it was fine.

Hopefully one of these will take my fancy.

I look for one that is 30g of protein per scoop. I hate when protein powders say they have 30g of protein but they mean in multiple scoops

You should just go for the protein with best macros/protein amount per 100grams. per dollar.

And then get whatever amount you need of it per day. Measuring in scoops is retarded.

London Drugs whey is 10/10 delicious

I cut out dairy out of my diet to get rid of my acne. How am I supposed to get my protein without whey now? Soy protein?

yeah this, they have 30% off sales so often I miss out on most of them because I'm still working through the last 11 lb bag I bought

swear by myprotein. can't wait til they bring the british flavors to the states.

Wussup Canada brah. I also consume the London Drugs poison whey. The creatine is also cheap.

Eh bro. Is their creatine decent quality? Their whey is unironically my fav.

This for keto, literally 1 carb if I remember correctly. Didn't have it with water but was fucking delicious with milk.

The most expensive since they're the best. I don't care what brand nor flavor.