Why does this board have the most attractive people on Veeky Forums?

75 percent of this board are probably ugly as fuck, but at least 25 percent are attractive as hell, judging from the facial aesthetics thread. Like those 25 percent of the users have facial traits of the stereotypical instagram chads/male models (tan skin, very nice eyes, good eyebrows, low bodyfat, amazing jawline, thick neck)

How come this board has more attractive people than the other ones? Like, I go on Veeky Forums facial aesthetics thread, and 97 percent of the people there are Ugly Low testorone pale baby faced numales/teenagers or disgusting tumblr feminist girls. With the 3 percent being male model types with hollow cheeks.

Does fitness/lifting make you more attractive? or are the genetically superior more inclined to take up fitness?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134624711
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Does fitness/lifting make you more attractive? or are the genetically superior more inclined to take up fitness?
No amount of lifting is going to make me white

> no amount of lifting is going to make me white

That's a good thing then. You wouldn't want to be this low test cuck.

You don't need to be white to make it, breh.

>tan skin, very nice eyes, good eyebrows, low bodyfat, amazing jawline, thick neck)

Most of those are obtainable by anyone except for a good jawline..although a lot of people have good jawlines but are hidden by fat, which often isn't the case on a fitness board.

>>Does fitness/lifting make you more attractive? or are the genetically superior more inclined to take up fitness?
>No amount of lifting is going to make me white
This is the one truth

>anglo aryan

fucken mutt

most of this is attainable, and the sort of people who are going to put in the effort to lift and be fit care enough about their body and their physical appearance to also have good hygiene, grooming, to tan, etc.

The shape and size of your eyes are genetic.

Certain type of eyes can kill your aesthetics. Especially bug eyes that a lot of Arabs seem to have.

>Does fitness/lifting make you more attractive? or are the genetically superior more inclined to take up fitness?

both.
i know for a fact that there are a select few extremely attractive and tall dudes that simply lurk here for fitness advice and lift to become gods amongst men.

majority of this board is still ugly fucks and compensating manlets though

OP, it's because that 25% are fags looking for other fags to fuck in the ass.

I think the majority of people have nice eyes. Obvious if you look like steven buschemy, that's going to kill your looks.

Most people are ugly because they don't lift, have pencil necks, are fat, don't groom properly, etc. Things anyone can work on.

probably

also why do a lot of men call other good looking men "gay"? Is it a defense mechanism or something?

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134624711

relevant thread

what if my eyes are wide set? i have nice bushy and thick eyebrows that frame it as well as nice eyelashes but my eyes are wide set, rip

its similar to nick batemens non squinted eyes except a lil bit apart

>i will never look at good

this. this tru

>anglo
>aryan
Nice try, colonial scum.

This board has the most practice taking selfies to appeal to your eye. The right lighting, angle, etc.

>will never be chad
welp fuck boyos

You look like Ninja. That retarded South African rapper guy

>Mfw aesthetic sandnig

Many people who come here haven't given up and realize they have some potential look at least halfway decent. If you don't think you have that potential, there's no point in coming here.

wtf u r a handsome masculine men

your eyebrows are weird as hell though. I would sugest you get them straighten out as possible

what am I supposed to use to straighten them?

i am not really sure man. look it up on google.

even without straight eyebrows, u still are good looking. I'm just saying that straight eyebrows will make you look better.

Also, I will give other advice.

not relevant, but maybe try eating carrots or get a golden tan kinda.

And then also try to build a thick neck too to frame your jaw to look masculine.

get it pierced then get a tongue stud

aight thanks man
My sunburn atm has me looking wonky as fuck

legit 9/10 congrats bro

Hey, he's actually quite handsome!

the genetically superior are more likely to take up fitness activities

Its cuz the attractive people have no problem showing their faces

Pretty much this. There are tons of average guys and gals on Veeky Forums, you just don't see them often because of that fact.

You have very low standards congrats bro

eh you could add in the fact that the guys that do post are the guys in the gym getting /fit instead of the neckbeards posting about sips or arguing.

low bf% plus muscles gives you the nice jaws and thicc neck that good looking dudes have

most normies in the world have normal eyes/nose/mouth so dont worry about that unless people say to your face that you are ugly

if you look good and dont get laid its 100% your personality

Can I join or is whiteness a deciding factor?

im half white i swear

You dress like shit and you look like shit.

much appreciated user

I second this
t. abdul

you accidentally quoted me twice but thanks anyway

>tfw still need to lose 40lbs before i can be considered aesthetic

i hate being 30% body fat

>Looking like that at 30% bf

You owe it to yourself to lose the weight and become a god among men.

the guy on the left looks like bruce wayne

>mfw decent face

Something about the dude on the right makes me feel sad. I hope hes happy and everything works out for him :(

idk my gf says im pretty

>Why do people who care about their health look better?

professor oak . jpg

guess

Coming from a femcunt you both look good and dress good. Only thing you should consider is getting abit tighter fitting pants, makes your legs look taller. Great job man youre gorgeous, would stick to/10

>why does a board about health and fitness have the most attractive people on an anime image website
hmm

Cope, 7 is the MAX for deathnikkks
prob some east german mutt baby with a jewish grandma

major cope

bones = life
Cuck Squintman is severely overrated, 6/10 max.

>grew stubble
>got a tan
>still look like an irredeemable cuckold becase of shit eye area, recessed maxilla, low cheekbones and disproportionate upper third
gg no re

>9/10
>bug eyed deathnikkk with low recessed zygos and literally zero (0) orbitals
wew ld

I actually became uglier as I started lifting because the gains unleashed my testosterone which activated the hair loss genes. Hair loss doesn't work well with a round, boyish F*nnish face.

You have no bones you cuckold

Your face is completely melted and your huge dicksucking lips don't help, especially when it's literally the only projecting part of you face

It's like you're trying furiously not to squint but failing miserably.

kek

kek

Lifting tb lowering body fat and building muscle made him even better looking. To an extent, this will happen to anyone who sticks to this principle.
>tfw no new orb pics

How do you get a tan especially when you have a family history of skin cancer?

Do carrots/taking Beta-kerotene really help?

thanks ma.
those are my baggiest jeans

how much bf% do i need to drop to be attractive?

lips come from being half black

no bones sounds funny as fuck kek

>Does fitness/lifting make you more attractive?
It reels in more attractive people. If you had a house with nice exterior you would also want interior to look the part.
Personally, I have just average looking face, but my body brings me over the average, I guess

you look great facially

apart from skin and neck all of the things you mentioned are genetics, you mong

what guys find attractive =/ what women find attractive

> anglo

looks like an albino asap rocky

did you get the bbc genes?

This guy knows

If you can run 100 m in less than 10 seconds you're black. Otherwise you're white.

kek im neither and both and science got me down.

Aint too shabby at sprints either but fuck long distance

nah im 2 inches erect

Some people become gods through lifting (and roids). It's not fair.

Yes Drake you can

Lol@the cutoff on the right
You cant fool us baldley

i've heard that before. Dislike it though. Why are all rapping mulattos limp wristed? Drake Logic, J Cole.. fuckn hell

yes

yes, he does

Why do you want to be white

You're on the better side already

You're retarded. That guy isn't even unattractive. Take the motherfucker who legitimately looks like Batman out of the picture and he's at least a 6. Don't feel sad for him because of one picture.

We're the only Fitness board on the site. No shit we're healthier and more attractive on average than any other board. We're the only ones who allow the care of our bodies to take up this much time.