This is the ultimate aesthetic

this is the ultimate aesthetic
>look muscular in any lighting
>you have great strength to weight ratio
>increased agility/ athleticism from being light
>moving around doesn't put a lot of stress on joints from carrying excess weight
>more flexible
>better endurance

Lol no

theres only 1 problem with that physique

>be weak

not weak, that's the physique of somebody who has great strength to bodyweight ratio i bet he could crank out 20 pull ups with no kipping and full range of motion that's not weak

body by coke

You forgot
>be nigger

Yeah if you're fine looking like a dyel 99% of the time with your shirt on. He has the body of a 17 year old.

you forgot
>light enough to be picked up by your fuck daddy

is this pro or con?

Do you even know what aesthetic means? He has the typical body of a skinny black guy anyway!

Tyler the Creator is like weirdly straight edge more out of fear of drugs then anything

>light enough to be picked up by your fuck daddy
>what are knives
if somebody was overpowering me trying to fuck my ass i would stab them with a knife or grab a brick and smash against head

no he doesn't look how defined his abs are most skinny people don't have blocky abs just skinny lizard scale looking abs not blocky

Or just be considered a man at over 200 lbs.

You can tell he's flexing his abs. If you're not flexing and not fasting, you're gonna have a little bit of a gut, doesn't matter who you are. You need a decent chest, legs, arms, etc to go with shredded abdominal muscles. I mean he doesn't look bad, but to call that the "ultimate aesthetic" is silly.

Also,
>more flexible
Nope. Check out Jujimufu - dude's fucking huge and still flexible as any skeleton. Also, most sumo wrestlers can do splits, as it's part of they're training. Skinny does not necessarily equal flexible.
>better endurance
Again, no. Lots of heavyweight fighters pack on extra pounds and they can outlast that skinny negro in any physical contest.
>moving around doesn't put a lot of stress on joints from carrying excess weight
This is true I guess. If you're a basketball or soccer player, you won't benefit much from extra mass.

>t.fatass
if you are over 200 lbs you are carrying too much fat and you have no endurance, you are a slow fat piece of shit even if you can deadlift 400 + lbs

>as it's part of they're training.
*their

the average skinny person will easily out run a ''heavy weight'' i'm talking about average people not professional athletes jackass

t. 150 lbs dyel
Good progress, bro. You totally fill out that small shirt!

200lbs is an easy weight to reach if you 6'+, you sound like a 5'7 manlet who can barely hit 180lbs

i'm 6'2 170
i can out run you, i'm more athletic than you, i'm more agile than you, and i have better endurance than you with a great strength to body weight ratio, how's life when you get winded when you walk up a flight of stairs fat fuck?

Pretty much the body of your standard everyday hood negro.

But Tyler is a funny dude so he gets a pass.

No it fucking isn't. Just anecdotally, Tyler is legitimately and self admittedly weak. Also doing 20 pushups when you're skinny is irrelevant. Pic related is someone who can do 18 pullups in a row

Maybe it's just the picture, but my arm is bigger than your whole thigh

Lmao hows not lifting. Also you're fucking tiny at that height and anyone using gear will wreck you in strength or endurance without looking like a twink.

They don't even have to be on gear, just having lift for more than a few months than that fag