Why aren't you tan like a large number of attractive people?

Why aren't you tan like a large number of attractive people?

Science proves tan people are perceived as more attractive. Science also proves men with pale skin are perceived as less masculine.

Tanning can be the difference for an entire point of attractiveness. Why are you squandering it?

northern germany has like two minutes of sunshine a year

What became of addy. I know he got a gf but I don't remember what else

If I so much as think about the sun I turn red and peel

I wish I could tan.

I take melanotan. Adds at least a point to attactiveness

because im naturally pale as fuck. its hard for me to tan.

Well that's a shame that a miracle drug that can make you tan all year round with just a month of injections and an hour of being in the sun doesn't exist.

Oh wait, it does. It's called melanotan.

i dont tan

if i do a cycle of melanotan 2 would that help?

if i take it will i just get really freckly o will i get a nice tan?

>Science proves

I know this is just bait. Before we all go at it though, I just want to remind everyone of the scientific method.

>Hypothesis
A claim that is provable (i.e. has a null [Drugopren cures cancer has the null Drugopren doesn't cure cancer])

>Experiment
A method of collecting data that can prove the claim

>Data
The raw data that is collected from the experiment

>Interpretation
What does the data mean?

>Conclusion
Does the data prove the hypothesis or the null? What are the limitations of the data? What experiments might explore the limitations?

If the data supports the hypothesis, the hypothesis is strengthened. You don't prove anything just because a set of data supports a hypothesis. In fact, OP didn't even provide any evidence. He gave an appeal to authority with the authority being "science." So, go ahead and shitpost, but understand that the post was bait from the beginning just because OP wanted to talk about tanning.

Did anyone order a big shipment of palecope?

Youll get freckly if you are prone to freckling, but it fades. I had my moles removed last year because a few popped up in unappealing places on my face. Basically it brings to surface freckles and moles you were going to get eventually anyway.

PALE = FEMALE
PALE = FEMALE
PALE = FEMALE

Say it out loud. Type it right now. Learn it. Remember it.

Pale is female. If you aren't tan, you aren't a man.

I'm southeast Asian and have a nice golden complexion. Am I doing ok

I'm Mexican and don't want to be any more Brown than I already am

Palecucks honestly btfo in life

>wanting to look more like a nigger
Seriously?

No in Southeast Asia light skin = high status. If you are dark it means you work outside and are poor

>he doesn't drink carrot juice and eat sweet potato
>he replaced it with the skin cancer causing jew

Implying that the photoshopped effect of this (((study))) is an accurate representation of beta carotene's effect on the skin.

Impligorino that the effect that beta crapotene on the skin wouldn't best be married with a natural tan to create the maximum Healthy Glow™

I'm a ginger.. it's hopeless.

Enjoy your vitamin a poisoning

>mfw 9/10 genetics except my skin
>mfw keratosis pilaris all over my meaty quads and tris
why even live fellas

I live in America tho

I didnt even know that had a name.

Wrong.

Melanotan II can have you looking like master race status in a few weeks.

Yes but if you overdo that shit you will turn black

Pretty sure he did a little more than tan, OP.

I want you to know, even high-level textbooks for German language students in the US call the Germans "Sun Worshiper"

Given he amounts involved its pretty difficult you'd either have to inject enough to comit or inject yourself every day for a long time.

Oh shit, I forgot it's literally fucking impossible to be a responsible adult and that we're all doomed to guaranteed dosage fuck ups because of our crippling intellectual limitations.

Vomit

>nice
>meme

wtf is this shit I googled and it says it gives super skin cancer why is it so illegal

give me a quick rundown

it's the worst senpai

some girls don't seem to mind though, and I've done fine. I'm really not into pale girls though probably because I'm so pale myself lol

I have it too. Apparently something like one third of people do. Never had anyone point it out.

There is zero clinical evidence of Melanotan II causing cancer.

The best you'll ever find is a behavior correlation (people taking it are going to tan more therefore more exposure to the sun).

That's a lot of autism you got there

>wants the complexion of a paki/pajeet/sandnigger
>now i can blame people not likinf my "tan" as opposed to beong ugly when i get rejected

is this what coping feels like?

Wait people actually inject shit into their body just to get tan? Humans are fucking retarded

kek

Wait people actually inject shit into their body just to prevent diseases? Humans are fucking retarded

No you still have to go outside. All it does Is stimulate melanin production. If anything pale people should take it to protect their skin from harmful UV radiation.

If you think those are related then you've been injecting too much Melnotan

How is the idea of scientifically discovering a compound that changes your appearance and increases your odds of mating anything but amazing to you?

Fucking manlet.

Is that a tren jaw?

I also have this. Is there any way to fix it or at least make it less obvious?

Wonder how long it took him to get like that. I have a similar body to the picture on the left. Lifting for like 6 months

I live in Norway and in addition to having virtually zero hours sunshine during the winter, it's always cloudy and rainy when the sun is up.

I'm not getting skin cancer just to "look good"..

Is Adie still around?

Wew is that the same guy in both pics?

His face looks better what happened? I need more face gains in my life.

>cum-skinned crackers wanting to look darker

It's like you don't even hide it anymore and know we are the masterrace

Inb4 /pol/ stats

>Willingly aging your skin prematurely

It's very simple. The tan gains in your life will raise you at minimum 1 point attractiveness scale. 1 point sees significant daily life improvements.

Getting master race tan is easy:
>Buy Melanotan II
>Inject Melanotan II on a recommended start-up schedule
>Tan for 5 minutes a day
>Get consistent, nice tan in a few weeks because you weren't stupid with your dosage
>Regular, periodic Melanotan II doses to maintain tan
>Don't get skin cancer or rapidly age your skin because you aren't wasting an hour out of your day every day trying to tan

Congrats. You made your life better and it really wasn't all that hard or expensive. No amount of "HURR YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE A NIGGER" will change that this is a very tangible life improvement step in your arsenal for making it.

So this is a thread about pale white people admitting us naturally tanned Europeans are superior?

I used MII for two weeks, but I quit when I read that it can cause blindness by making what is essentially a mole grow on your retina.

>>Regular, periodic Melanotan II doses to maintain tan

how much and how regularly?

Since you're singing its praises so much, where the fuck do you buy this stuff anyway?

>High intake of provitamin carotenoids (such as beta carotene) from vegetables and fruits does not cause hypervitaminosis A, as conversion from carotenoids to the active form of vitamin A is regulated by the body to maintain an optimum level of the vitamin. >Carotenoids themselves cannot produce toxicity.
He's literally afraid of carrots.

Dont fall for this bait. injecting shit to get a tan, Really?? How could anyone fall for this.

Marble statue mode masterrace
Fuck off tannedfags

You got 2 eyes don't you? Don't be a bitch ass nigga.

Because I don't tan I freckle

I like to have a big beard and if I get a tan I look like a sand nigger.

>omg Stacy, user is so pale!
>gross!

Please leave, melanotan shills.

Why are you against easy improvement?