Short Guy Appreciation

Hey, to all of the short guys out there, I want you to know that some women PREFER you. At least *I* do! I love short guys because

-they have cute, youthful faces
-I don't have to look up to make eye contact; makes me feel closer to them both literally and figuratively
(many girls like to stare up at their bf, but to me, it's like walking around with a parent or someone who's face you can't see half the time)
-kissing is easier
-I can stare at them in the eyes during sex, and they can stare at my sex faces; the experience is more intimate!
(When having sex with a tall guy all you can see is his chest)

On the one hand, so many girls are as mean to short guys as guys are to ugly girls but on the other hand, more short guys for me! So girls, who's with me?! Aren't short guys pretty great?! Not trolling, I really do love short guys. I'm probably going to marry one.

Meant to greentext instead of dash, I'm up too late...

>5'8" and below pls respond

WHEN

yes but not all manlets are gay, op

WILL

You say all of this now but then 6'4 Chadlord walks into the room and suddenly my 5'7 cutebitch self suddenly becomes invisible to you. At best you'll just grab my hand and rub your pussy with it while you stare at 6'4 Chadlord. Then I'll have to go wash my hands because I'll have all your pussy juice on it, and you wont even acknowledge me.

THEY

LEARN?

tits or gtfo u larping faggot

Okay but can we do all that stuff without any tall "Chad" involved? ;)

Tall guys are nothing special to me.

>Okay but can we do all that stuff without any tall "Chad" involved? ;)

NO REAL FEMALE WOULD EVER SAY SUCH A THING TO ME

I just did :D

I'm going back to the manlet pit.

timestamp now

Okay bye..

M-Melbourne? i'd love to suck on those titties.

I'd post a better looking rack if I were faking.

US! Short guys are better at that too, their 'mommy' senses kick in I think hehe

No you didnt, thats a repost

No man admits to being under 6'1

What's a repost? I have posted the pic once before.

Where in US

Not fair. That guy is too damn short and has less definition.

Still loving short guys this morning c:

i'm under 6'1

Manlet Internet Defence Force pls go (but I really want it to be true)

>i am 5'7 and my gf is 5'3
>fuckin great 69
>prince of the manlet pit

oh, nice titties btw

I'm a 5'10 manlet but I don't date girls under 5'6. I don't want a girl looking up my nose every time she looks at my face. Also, I don't want my kids to be shorter than me. I feel like I would have been taller if my parents cared about me enough to actually have some food in the house. It's amazing I even grew this tall. I moved out the day I graduated high school and weighed 125 pounds...

Yes, when will they learn?

why? Lying just makes you seem insecure. Life as a manlet is honestly not that bad.
My parents are immigrants who were poor af growing up, and I'm taller than my dad by like 3 inches, which is sad since I'm still a manlet. All I want is some amazon to give my kids height + face, since I have frame.

obviously op is a troll, but i am female and legit prefer manlets to tall men sexually. They still can't be under 5'5" though

Lol i'm 5 10 and when i see someone taller than me i look at his arms and then look at mine and i just know i have stronger arms than that of his alien sticks.

All you lanklets might get shredded easier but i get buff easier :)
kiss my ass

nice comparison

The lanklet actually goes to a gym
while the manlet does abs once a week

also the lanklet has no lats

sure got me convinced

>I'd post a better looking rack if I were faking.

pfffft hahaha. I believe it.

Fuck you, if you can be attracted to short men what makes you think I'm lying? I'm willing to go an inch shorter than me (5'4")

Kek, you never learn do you? 2 more inches and your would have made it

this reads like it was written by a manlet as some sort of sick fan fiction

Is it REALLY that hard to believe? :/

Haha look at the manlet. Be normal like the rest of us

>tfw 5'4"
>appreciate this post

>prefer
stopped reading there

>I prefer manlets

Natural selection at its finest. It seems your brain has programmed you to seek out weaker genetic specimens because you have already accepted and acknowledged that no matter how hard you work on yourself your genetics are a downgrade for Chad Thundercock, which is why they won't show you any attention let alone touch you. So you claim "I actually like short guys" to save your ego from breaking down and realizing you are genetic scum which implies your parents are too but you don't want to grow old without offspring like any living animal so you settle for what you can get or else the only other option is growing old without children or suicide which both possibilities eradicate you from the human gene pool.

I say this because it would have been different had you said,
>If a guy is hot, I don't really care about his height

Which is how normal human females act.
I hope you know when you say things like this in public this is what people will think about you.

>most people view others as "weaker genetic specimens"

You really need to go outside

Tall guy here, I really like short girls though, are you telling me they all want short guys? :(

Oh well I guess

Now find the grill that like smoll pp

Im 5'7. It's funny how taller guys talk shit. Height matters, sure, but if you're not a midget no one really cares (and if they did how could you actually think that he/she is a good person??). My father is 5'10, and walking side by side we look the same height. It's all about how you carry yourself.

Shorter girls, i'll stare into their eyes and connect on some special level... Taller girls, I can still stretch and do the same lol. Plus, isn't it funny how not all things are proportionate?

The real issue with short guys is that they need to make posts like this to validate themselves, literally no one cares, tall guys are only fucking with you and your own insecurities make it amusing.

Yes

Maybe. I considered that. But I crushed on short guys since elementary school, and I've been with tall guys plenty of times but prefer interacting with guys closer to my eye level. I've always liked short men.

Oh shit wrong pic

Any other barrel-chest manlet?
5'8'' @165lbs
Just bet 40$ with someone that I could get visible abs in 4 months
Any hope?

I don't even consider myself short lol. And I made the reply for OP, not you, douche. I could say the same thing for "tall guys" about trying to make themselves feel better by making manlet threads, but who cares? You do, that's who, obviously. And just so you know, I'm not going to read your response, so don't bother.

Ur dad is short I bet.

I'm not even a short guy but I still hate seeing the manlet threads all the time. I get the ironic greentext threads about manlet pits/ tfw 6'3" manlet cutoff/ etc whatever, I guess it's all in good fun up to a point, but really I just feel bad for shorter guys who think their height matters all that much, when it really doesn't matter at all.

is 6,1 short?

Thats dicklet status

>it's like walking around with a parent

Daddy issues confirmed

nice dick

thank you!!! im soooooo glad 2 see a girl who likes short guys like me!! :)

>tfw 5'8" manlet
>wear dr scholls inserts in my shoes for feet comfy but also added height
Who /heightfraud/ here?

Wouldn't I have daddy issues if I *desired* that interaction?

The manlet's tits are horrifying

just look at her face, she is definitely super into the tall dude,

the short one, push his tits out to reach for a reaction of the girl, but there is none, as connor removes his shirt, there is no manlet there, just him and her wet pussy

Lol at bitter lanklets not believing there are girls out there who prefer the manlet master race. Who prefer the evolution. There is simply no reason to be awkwardly tall nowadays

To be fair Connor is fucking gorgeous alla round and the manlet has terrible gyno, unkempt body hair, ugly face. Theres a million reasons to not like him.
On that note, I'm 5'8 jacked king of manlets and women prefer me to my taller, lankier, more awkward friends. Height isnt everything.

Beds are super comfy for short people. Thats a huge plus imo. Grills care about confidence and status so, aim to improve those.

where you at? i'm a hobbit and i wanna build my bag-end between your titties

5'8" here
it's fucking hopeless i fucking tell you
women just want 5'11" or taller men, it's in their blood
i don't blame them considering height is prime trait that's attractive to many women (and men)
if you're 5'11" or shorter like me, you are essentially fucked in this aeon considering how much height is bestowed upon with all the media and shit going on
what a terrible era for manlets

lol bullshit

99% of women will NEVER date a guy shorter than them

sorry manlets :(

>it's in their blood to want men of a height that basically didnt exist until 100 years ago

>no reason to be more attractive and physically superior nowadays

you manlets really do never learn

>they have cute, youthful faces
But, people say I also have a cute, pretty, feminine and youthful face.
I am also 6'8" which is very tall even for non-meme Veeky Forums standards.

>kissing is easier
My current girlfriend is 4'4" and I have to pick her up and carry her just to kiss her since our height gaps are very wide.
My legs are actually longer than she is tall!

HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING
Just stop fucking coping and swallow the black pill known as cruel reality.

That's fucking creepy.

;3

>4'4 legs
>2'4 body
What the fuck?
You are the most insecure tripfag I have seen by the way. Enjoy you life I guess?

I forgot to type in "almost".
She only reaches my hips or my waistline, depending on whether she's wearing heels or not.

Excellent. Thank you kind manlet queen

I'm 5'10" at best, I come from a family of manlets, my mum barely scrapes over 5ft and my dad's about 5'7", I'm the tallest in my immediate family. Some women and some asians are my height or taller, I was incredibly butthurt for a long time but I got over it and I just can't find it in me to care anymore, I can pull off the cute thing so that works in my favour. There's nothing I can do about it and the only solution is to stop caring and stick away from girls over 5'10".

Doesn't it say something about lanklets if they need to spend hours a day teasing retarded virgins to feel good?

Everybody was shorter back then though, people who are 6'5" now were about 5'11" back then and people who are 5'7" now were 5'1" back then, so your argument is invalid.

Same here, user. Except my mom is 5'2" and my dad is 5'6".

I'm a 5'11" Asian.

>Be 6'3
>Be Dutch
Should I move to another country 6'3 is pretty average here. Most woman here are like 6 feet so I do not really feel that tall.

stupid question. no, don't move to another country just for that reason alone.

you'll be pretty tall everywhere else, though.

>crying about being 5'10

Holy shit, Veeky Forums really warped your fragile little mind, didn't they? Let me guess, you think you have gyno as well? scoliosis too?

But I want to be a special snowflake.

take a vacation to Southeast Asia or Japan. Avoid Korea and Northern China, those guys are pretty tall.

We'll I could try the old Colony Indonesia. I once read that Indonesians are the shortest people on earth. Pretty funny if you think of it. The tallest people on earth ruled over the shortest.

Who do you think you're convincing? Here's a dyel manlet with a gf. Sorry, virgin!

>more attractive
>physically superior
This is the part where you don't post your body because it's pathetic and you can't back that statement up.

deep down if a tall stud approach her she would leave him for the tall guy

It's funny you say that because we laugh at lanklets every day. She thinks you all look retarded and weak! Lol!

Post your body and show me just what she'd leave me for ;) or just keep memeing like you have been, faggot.
>Protip: don't embarrass yourself

deep down she wants tall children. She will eventually leave you bro...

>no pic
Too fucking easy these days to expose the shit posting dyel lanklets who don't lift. You're ugly, weak and unattractive, your opinion is disregarded by everyone, especially women, which is why you can only shit post. Have at it!

I think you misunderstood Ms.

Is height insecurity an American thing?

>Just bet 40$ with someone that I could get visible abs in 4 months
just train high volume abs while in caloric deficit and itll be easy

DONT BE FOOLED
thats the leg of a manlet

>tfw passport says 5'11 but I know for a fact I'm only 5'10

see