Can someone tell me what the hell is wrong with me and how to make my body not look so pathethic? :(

Can someone tell me what the hell is wrong with me and how to make my body not look so pathethic? :(

Other urls found in this thread:

exrx.net/Kinesiology/Posture.html
strongerbyscience.com/how-to-squat/
artofmanliness.com/2016/03/07/the-7-key-mindset-changes-for-shifting-from-passive-idleness-to-active-readiness/
bodybuilding.com/exercises/main/popup/name/stomach-vacuum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would say bigger legs for better proportions

But you look fine m8

You look good.

nigga i wish i had your pecs

>Quads
>squats

Flexing, improving posture/standing, working vacuum for your abs, working more the legs.
Nice shape though

Fix your posture mate.

Mate, you look fine. I'd love to have that physique.
t.fatlet

But if you want to look better, more rows/back work, and more quad work.

Thanks, man.

I have busted knees :(

exrx.net/Kinesiology/Posture.html

Box squats can make squatting easier on your knees and ensure proper form.

Make sure to take fish oil to help with joints.

Also drink Bone Broth to help with joints.

oh wow another faggot fishing for complements

upper looks good, maybe work on your shoulders and traps more.

lower needs a lot of work.

you have absolutely no legs

you look fine, cease body dysmorphia development

Bullshit excuse squats with proper form wont do jack to your knees, especially with kneestraps.

strongerbyscience.com/how-to-squat/

Anterior pelvic tilt and tight adductors is giving your pelvis that weird look and rotating your femurs inwards. Stretch and open up your whole anterior pelvis area, especially hip flexors and it'll sort it self out. Also needs posture control, ie. pelvis needs to be kept in neutral position while standing/walking. Will provably straighten your slightly kyphotic upper thoracic spine as well, while gaining ~0.5 inches in height. Otherwise your body looks fine. T. Physio

Bigger legs. Otherwise you're fine

Your posture is completely fucked. Stop sitting down so much.

was about to say this, but user expressed it better than I could.

#1 by and far: Posture.
>Shoulders back.
>Chest out.
>Head up.

#2 & 3 way behind that would have to be legs and leanness.
But posture would help infinitely more than those.

BS of the website itself, the infographics alone should be useful.
artofmanliness.com/2016/03/07/the-7-key-mindset-changes-for-shifting-from-passive-idleness-to-active-readiness/

Your posture is fine, the others are retards. Your legs and traps are shit though, you need to squat and deadlift. Rest of the body is beach body ready and in mirin range for normies
Well shoot. No squats, just deadlifts then.
Don'd drink bone broth, it's disgusting. Instead, use it as stock for cooking rice, soups or anything else to give your dishes a fuller taste and get the benefits from it
Squats are fine for your knees unless your knees are already busted. Kys.

Stop posting here. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Post MD degree, body and explain why I'm wrong or crawl back into your cave

Thank you!

I have a desk job, no room for improvement here

Unless you direct bone broth into your bone marrow you simply are just not going to make it bud

But yeah you are right about cooking brown rice in it. fuggin amazing taste and so good for you.

latest trend for foodies and athletes is consuming bones and ligaments and marrow. consuming the whole animal has lots of benefits that people dont appreciate.

Animal fat is a healthy fat. ESPECIALLY for free range animals. Buy the whole large chicken chicken and dont let any of it go to waste.

start to squat and curl/skullcrush fammo

Start doing vacuums

well obviously your dick is small yyy not huge, but aside from this you look good. Train your legs, though.

>nothing is wrong with his posture
Yeah totally.JUST fucking off yourself.

I am fucking retarded because my looks allow it. Can you please explain what to do in English because I have this issue too.

Stop skipping leg day and bulk up

What are these?

Have a Hitler in advance.

Feel free to mix in a leg day once in awhile

does it really help?

What are they?

bodybuilding.com/exercises/main/popup/name/stomach-vacuum

Cheers. Here's a Hitler. How would it help posture though?

Standing desk.

might be your tiny peinor

Fuck, what is this called? I am so fucked up.

Your lower back hyper extends (lordosis) try to stretch out your glutes & legs, strengthen your hams and work your abs more to correct that. That aside, you're looking pretty güd

It's called the camera is on an angle and that guy is a faggot. Squeeze your buttcheecks in, throw out your chest and lift up your head. Try it side on in the mirror and make a conscious effort to maintain it.

From the side it looks like poor posture. You got genetically unlucky with narrow shoulders and wide his it looks like and your leg development is much lower than your upperbody.

You still look good, mirin chest hard.

Stop signaling for anal sex

My first serious crush had a body like yours, needless to say I think you are fokin' hot.
>pls be in london

fix your posture, also stop training abs and focus on legs sometime

Get bigger legs and arms.

>You got genetically unlucky with narrow shoulders

a-are you joking? his are pretty wide compared to mine

>people this dumb now post on this board

get longer underwear you faggot

Long femurs, short torso. Build some quads, man

Shitty posture (because of knees which are inward for some reason) and shitty legs in general

Top half looks decent other than the lordosis as a result of knees

LMAO that's what you get for not squatting and deadlifting heavy
you ignored about 40% of your bodies muscle mass

Legs and traps

Could be couple of different things from mild scoliosis to a lateral pelvic tilt. Go to a physical therapist and see what he says. Hard to judge from a picture.

Also don't take more advice from anonymous people claiming to be Medical doctors.