What has worked for you?

what has worked for you?

no

not asking Veeky Forums for advice on a dating app worked pretty well for me, you fucking loser

where else would i ask that isnt just an articled written by a woman who doesnt even know what she wants, or written by a man spewing garbage and trying to sell his book? i want answers from the actual anons who have experienced what works and what doesnt

If you're fit, have a shirtless photo of you outside with a dog, preferably one that's yours. Then don't be autistic.

but how will they know if the dog is mine?

My nigga

Haven't used tinder in about two years, since then i got swol. Took a sick shirtless photo and uploaded it, matched with a hot ass 19 year old today and she gave me her number within hours.

Things like Tinder were made for guys who have trouble talking to women IRL. Asking for tips on how to talk to women face to face is one thing, but if you can't even get Tinder down then there is no hope for you anyway. Hang yourself you pathetic little dweeb

When you start talking to them. If the dog is yours you can use it to initiate a date in the future as well and it's something easy to talk about. But if you really had to ask that question I don't think you meet the autism requirements

how do i check my autism requirements? not op but ive not heard of this before. also what will the dog do and how does she date me with it?

>gave me her number within hours

Please tell me you aren't actually bragging about that. If you can't get their number in less than 5 messages then you are going nowhere quick faggot. Spoiler: she's gonna get bored with you and flake out because you are a beta faggot who beats around the bush

This has to be b8. Tinder is basically having a photo that will attract a girl and in a best case scenario help to initiate a conversation. Attractive men with cute dogs is going to get matched more often. The dog can also be something you can talk about to initiate the conversation. Then once you get to know her better you can take her on a walk with the dog. Holy shit. Please tell me you trolled me.

I tried a lot of stuff. All the bullshit you read if you google for tinder advice. Party pictures, shirtless pictures(Veeky Forums, no gear though), fancy beaches, from the top of huge mountains, I even had a picture of myself in a rollercoaster.

At one point I figured it out. If you want to maximize your match potential, you need to remove everything someone can judge you for. That means pretty much everything. Some chicks judge you for your party pictures, others dont care much for guys bragging too hard about their lifestyle.

So I took a really good portrait photo of only my face in very good lighting. I made myself look like a 10/10 face, when in reality I'm more of a 8/10. I removed all other pictures.

You know you struck lighting when plastic sluts and instagram whores match you left and right. When you get super likes from mid tier chicks. When girls initiate the conversation. When they ask if you really look that good or it's just the picture.

When you get there, it doesn't matter if you really look that good. You got the match, you captured their attention. That's what Tinder is all about. When the conversation is going, you can win with your brains and alpha conversation style. Everyone can google how to do that.

And no fucking bio: that's the fucking dumbest thing you can do, anything you say can and will be used against you.

oh ok i was just trolling yes but thank you. but how does she know the dog is mine???? if we havent even talked? you say attractive men with cute dogs will get matched and then you say they will know the dog is mine because i said so but i cant talk to her if she doesnt even MATCH me in the first place so wtf?

What if I'm getting fucked by said dog, is that ok?

didn't read because of your fucking stupid spacing. Go back to /reddit/ you homo

so you had 1 face pic, and no bio?
im naturally a 6/10 tho but with perfect touchup i can hit 8 so wont work for me i guess

Context will probably give it away since the picture will most likely show you doing things with the dog and any non autistic human being will assume you're the owner

Meeting people IRL is better and easier.

people tend to act and treat others differently IRL like oh shit, you really are real. Maybe I should treat you like a human bean and be decent to you.

I fucking hate reddit. The spacing was a mistake, but it was an alpha mistake.
Maybe you are more.

what things should i do with the dog? and thanks

Lol are you kidding me? You don't just match on tinder and get a number instantly. That comes off weird. Nobody wants to give their number out to somebody over the internet they just met. I doubt you've done this within the first 5 or done this at all.

I told a girl I was into volunteering and that I weekly hang out with autistic kids to make them feel less lonely. I was actually talking about Veeky Forums but she believed me

>Things like Tinder were made for guys who have trouble talking to women IRL
No, that's what dating sites are for. Tinder is a hook-up app for attractive people to get together and have casual sex.

>it was fucking true

TOP KEK

>coping

just because you suck doesn't mean it doesn't happen

"Hey, working out?

>chatbot

those are some highschool tier jokes. what you've got there is a one in a million occurrence.

Chick isn't attractive at all, takes more finess to get the better looking ones. I could do this with any 5-6/10 like yours.

That conversation was horrible. This girl definitely is not that hot of that worked.

Its just because shes ugly, girls usually don't give out numbers like that instantly to internet randoms unless they're desperate or ugly. Any decent girl wouldn't.

>denial

You're such a fucking loser you make excuses even after you're proven wrong. If she's was a chatbot then I have no idea who I fucked the next night

Play, walk, swim, hug it. If you don't jave a dog don't buy one just to get sloots, dogs are noble creatures and deserve better than your autistic ass, no offense

how is this Veeky Forums related you reddit autistic fuck?

I'm not even that person dipfuck. I'm not denying you,just saying shes not attractive and that was easy pickins.

angry little virgins who have zero Tinder game. Post your Tinder matches you salty losers

how to avoid seeming autistic? i am not autistic but i am canadian

Current tinder girl im texting right now is 8/10 pretty little 18 year old. Took me about 10 messages to get the number. I would post pics but I doubt she'd like that nerd. You're just mad that your tinder matches are all easy 5/10.

you mean a decent girl wouldn't for you?
holy samefag batman!

>I would post pics but

stopped reading there. you're a liar and crybaby little faggot

any decent girl who isn't desperate. You got yourself a desperate landwhale on your hands. Harpoon her

You can't. Women are pretty good at detecting this things

I don't know why thats not realistic to you. Sorry you don't know what its like matching with girls over 5/10

Not samefagging actually. That girl is guaranteed to be ugly.

yeah no. Keep trying to convince yourself you don't suck at life kid

lmao please be bait

oh my god you actually think that she is over 5/10? You've got low standards my man, or my 8/10 is a 10/10 in your book.

>feeding her ego

brave, but it's paid off

Damage control

Kek. Nice barrel body.

lel short legs

Being myself on Tinder got me a great girlfriend.

Really? I hope mine works out, about to go on a date with a super attractive

lol thats the exact type of girl i decide to msg around 7 or 8pm cause i got nothing going on and en up bending her over by 10 or 11.

shes at best a 5 and looks rly ez. i just go straight with the sex talk on these hoes.

I pretended to like a band and now we're going to a concert together
how fucked am I

that i matched with yesterday..ugh shes so cute.

If i wanted to read some fiction I'd go to my local library user

>swiping right on that

Nothing. 1 week, swiped right on everybody, 3 matches. I deleted the app now.

Sad thing is is totally right.

Tfw I met a cute, talented, short girl on tinder. Had amazing dates. Texted each other every day. Said I was an amazing kisser. Made her cum 10 times easily in a few hours with my tongue and said she never had anybody who was good at eating pussy before. Ended up catching feelings for her even though I knew it couldn't last due to her only being on town for college (she graduates in like a week) I got outrageously drunk and told her I wanted to see if I can make her fall in love with me eventually. That ruined our "relationship" and now she wants nothing to do with me. I shouldn't give a fuck but damn I miss talking to her.

what the fuck is that combination of clothing

just horrendous, get this off my screen immediately faggot, this is disrespecting Veeky Forums

despite all the replies, i'd still hit it. the only problem is that shes pretty average, like lost in the crowd and background of a nightclub photo average.

This girl looks so fking cute to me desu. I'm also 5'6, so her height is perfect for me. Can't let my autism fk this up

cause u uggo

10/10

These are the guys who ask Veeky Forums why they don't have tinder matches everynight before giving into their depression and jerking off to manga then falling asleep

that girl is gorgeous

I don't think I'm ugly, just painfully average. My pictures are alright aswell, one of me standing in front of a monument on vacation, one of me at a festival, one selfie and one meme-picture of me doing stupid shit at a party.

I feel like tinder is designed so women can fuck Chad.

She's pretty cute. Nothing too special though so don't obsess over her. Play it cool and if you start to like her too much take a deep breath and think about what you do and say carefully so you don't come across as needy or like you're going to smother her. Especially at 18 she's not going to be cool with that.

Still preferable to fucking a Shetland pony.

lol those eyebrows
and stumpy legs, looks like ones shorter than the other too.

lel the autism

>that
>ginger
Still, nice catch man. I can teach you some italian to show off a bit during your d8 m8

I wouldn't have gotten her to match me and then went on multiple dates, text/snap chat every day, and slept over her apartment and did sexy things all night and the next day if I was ugly bro. Not trying to sound like I'm bragging. Just feels bad that we can't be in a serious relationship. She was 6 years younger than me.

>when you start talking to them
>you can use it to initiate a date in the future
this faggot actually uses tinder to go on dates! holy shit how about you start to take your own advice and stop being autistic

didn't mean to tag your post in it lol.

no fb so no app though i guess i should make a fake one for it. is it really that much better than just trollin okc/pof for sluts.

ive quickly learned that anyone who says "over bar scene" "over hooking up" "not into booty calls" "no hook ups' etc (usually in a 1000 word prompt) will give it up the night of msging them.

>Then once you get to know her better you can take her on a walk with the dog
this is the dumbest shit ever. Are you using tinder to find a girlfriend (gf)?

tell her you're 5'6
show us how she reacts.

Just go in with a don't give a fuck attitude. Swipe everything in sight that you'd actually bang and then just do whatever.

Tinder should be banned. It has completely unleashed the full sluttiness of women and the result is the death of monogamy and increasing loneliness for non-Chad men.

A society where 20% of men have all sex isn't sustainable. There will be anger (the rise of the alt right is evidence enough for this, bitter young lonely men)

> tattoo
That's some lower class shite m8.

Also talking to the one on the left. She was closer, but went home for the summer :/

I think test levels are too low nowadays. More suicides I guess will be the result, less anger.

That one on the right looks like she'd be a freak. I have no idea why just had that look about her.

Shit dude how? Are you a 10/10? Or do you just use good pics like the classics of having a pic with a dog?

i have it on my bio. i still get like 3-5 matches a day in a pretty underpopulated area lol

I'm not going to give you the "be funny, be witty, be handsome, be confident, be yourself" advices, just a quick view of numbers.

Tinder suggests you people based on your own attractiveness. Don't get butthurt if you get ugly matches or ugly suggestions, better double check your picture and your bio.

Girls have different personalities. Something that one girl will like will not be liked by another. Vice versa. On the other hand, some approaches can be considered universally bad. "Hey how u doin?" is a bad one.

See this as a game of probability. One out of five matches will answer your first message, one out of three answering girls will have go on in a good conversation, one out of three conversations will lead to a date. 5*3*3 = 45. One out of 45 girls that you talk to will eventually go on a date with you. That's just an approximation to give an idea of what to expect.

>I would post pics but I doubt she'd like that nerd
who cares its a bitch from tinder

i have a pic with my cat, two like random face pics, a pic of me standing in front of some church in france, and a pic of me with my arm around my friend

That's just natural selection doing its job. We'll finally get rid of the weak beta genes and the age of the Chads will dawn

Shes actually an 8/10 cute little nerdy girl who reads books, goes to bed early, travels, smart. Going for a bit more ;)

I'm horribly average looking and I don't own a dog. Should I even bother?

idk i think tinder is a great way for not as attractive people to find an SO too. I mean, sure the Chads are hooking up with all the 7+/10, but less attractive guys are fucking bc of tinder too

>dog lover
>peanut butter enthusiast
I hope you got a dog in your picture because they closest you'll get is her letting you watch the dog fuck her

Very good post.