How would you feel if a cute but physically bigger girl is into you?

How would you feel if a cute but physically bigger girl is into you?

>Pretty face, long blonde hair
>6'2"
>~180 lbs
>very curvy
>distinct German accent

I'm 5'10", 155 lbs, practically DYEL and the king of manlets. I do think she's attractive, but I unfortunately care too much about what other people think. It would look weird to everyone if I'm with a big girl like that. I already have to turn my head up to talk to her. Could you imagine if she wore heels while you were out with her? She'd have like 8 inches of height on me.

I know Veeky Forums will scream about her being premium top-tier genetic stock. Any anons date taller or physically bigger girls? How do you get over the size difference?

To be fair, all she needs is to feel like you could protect her if the time arises

She may be big, but she'll still probably be weaker than you

>significant lack of alpha detected
Do you think your evolutionary successful ancestors had worries like this?

what the fuck kek

I don't date that tall women.
Maybe fugg but I don't want to be dwarfed.
I have dated one nearly my height (I'm 6'1, she was prolly 5'10-11) and I told her to not wear heels when we're going out.

But if she's 6'2 and actually 180 I think that makes her somewhat fat as well, which is a bigger deal breaker.
I'm 6'1 and 175 lbs and pretty strong lol

Cuddle up with those titties and fuck what people think nigga just be happy.

>but I unfortunately care too much about what other people think

What are you a woman? bitch pls, she clearly doesn't give a fuck so why should you???
You got a big amazon lusting for your dick don't lose the opportunity, to hell with other people!

I wouldn't give a single fuck, if anything I'd be proud to score a piece of amazing tall amazon ass

source!

f u c k h e r a l r e a d y y o u f a g g o t

I'd do it for some mother fetish kink.

>laying in her lap sucking on her tits while she jerks you off

Sounds good to me

nursing handjobs are the best

This usually never happens since I am 6'8" and I never personally saw a girl taller than me in my life.
This combined with the fact that I am 6'8" means I barely have to give a damn about anyone's height.

The tallest girl I ever dated was 6'4" and my current girlfriend (who is also the shortest girl I ever dated) is 4'4".

Your children wont be manlets so its definetely worth it.

this guy knows what's up

>How would you feel if a cute but physically bigger girl is into you?
Pic related
6'2", at natty limit with peak fertility bf% is my dream girl
t. 5'10"

>>reddit

that's literally my fantasy. I'm 6'3, 200lbs and all I want is a tall, lean, sexy tall girl to come into my life and let me beat the life out of her with my dick.

more photos please

Well I have a /ss/ fetish where I am the shota, so bring it on!

U r weak and small

If you can't overhead press a gf then u should do better user

>2017
>Not being the Han Solo to her Chewbacca in public

Let's say it doesn't work out between you two.

Do you think you'd have any regret?

can someone give me this image but with the jojo theme

The status of "king manlet belongs to those who're 175 centimeters, you're just in the upper range range of medium height.

>175cm
>upper range of medium height
Yeah, sure. Fool yourself

Numale detected

> that undercover pedo trips again

>amazon thicc blond girl is into him
>"what do i do guys"
I would kill to be in your place. I'm 6'1 and even "tall" girls are usualy just my height or at best an inch taller. I will never find chubby 6'6 amazon that would force me to eat her anus while spanking my ass with a whip

I'm 5'8 so, I'd jump on that shit in a second. Don't want my kids growing up short.

Dominate her in the bedroom and you are golden.

fuck the shit out of her... that's what i would do... then marry her

>Pretty face, long blonde hair
>6'2"
>~180 lbs
>very curvy
>distinct German accent

That's literally jackpot for me. I'd kill for a girl like that.

You must look ridiculous with your girlfriend

I'm 175lbs at 5' 11'' and weak as fuck. You are not strong.

>tfw 5'9
>tfw Imperial Prince Elector of manlets
>tfw in Germany

im 5'11 and my first gf was 6'3
i had a lot of black people come up to me and be like "yoooo you know the struggle too, my girls taller then me" and give me high fives, it was a weird and crazy time
i say go for it, have some fun

>I told her to not wear heels when we're going out
lmao this insecureness

My gf is 5'9 and i am about 5'7 maybe 5'6 at the end of the day.

I like to think it as a feat of strength if you know what I mean. It's great to have people be jelly at you for having a taller gf. Usually rich/good looking people have that so it brings status with it.

I love my girl nevertheless. Taller girls are bit clumsier but the long legs make up for it srs. I dont give a fuck about my height. Manletism is just a fit meme or a cumdumpster requirement. If you are too short for someone then that someone obviously isn't for you. I feel bad for many people here falling for the manlet meme and buying insoles and shit. Makes me cringe.

>5'11 manlet
>date a 6'1 amazon
>her boobs perfectly line up with your face when she's on top

I don't know what I did to deserve it but thank you

>my older brother is 5'4 (I'm 5'11)
>he is with goddess who is 6'3
>she is dominant and treats him like a stuffed animal
>whenever they cuddled on the couch he would try to escape and she'd just pull him back in and lay on top of him
>every time I make fun of him with my friends they all just call me jealous
>"n-n-no I'm NOT!"

They can be a lot of fun, but a little clingy.

6'2" here, dated a girl the same height as me. She was super into me because apparently most guys hate the fact of dating an equal height or taller woman. Because of this, taller women, especially if they aren't model thin, have a hard time finding guys. So she would go above and beyond on the relationship. Super sweet, too. Wicked cute face. Super fun. don't get hung up on the size difference or lack thereof.

>5'4
>6'3
that's a full on /ss/ fetish at that point

I hope that is true because I would prefer a taller girl

Taller than you or taller in general. Most women want the guy to be taller than them, but if they're a tall girl, 5'11 or taller, they start to have a real hard time finding guys and so get really into the guys that aren't intimidated or bothered by their height, even if the guy is slightly shorter than them.

Your brother is living the life
t. 5'4

invest in a dagger

/ss/ is truly the thinking man's fetish

Move to the Netherlands.

Imagine being so insecure that tall women intimidate you.

Imagine being so insecure that the thought of being seen as smaller than someone intimidates you enough to forgo a relationship or sex

Kudos for you, you have learned... Ex manlet

the latter
5'9 so plenty of options

You're one lucky son of a bitch.

Top tier breeding material and you care what others think? Fuck you OP. And fuck her before a real alpha does

Yes
YES!

My wife does stuff like this. She's tall, but not taller. I think she suspects my dominance fetish because she knows that she can keep me from doing something by just smothering me

>she knows that she can keep me from doing something by just smothering me
how fucking weak are you, faggot

Did you not read the rest of his post?

I read enough to understand that his wife who is shorter than can pin him down

and he has a femdom fetish which makes him a homosexual

>>Pretty face, long blonde hair
'2"
>>~180 lbs
>>very curvy
>>distinct German accent
#TheDream

I'm into it.

I'm way more attracted to tall girls than short ones, which severely limits my options honestly

>mfw fat as a kid and its probably some complex about wanting to be small
amazons still hot af though

it's oc firend ;3

I'd at minimum pursue casual sex with her. As i've aged i regret every girl i didn't fuck that i had a chance with other than the ugly ones. Don't be me, fuck her, it'd be a good experience.

>telling a tall girl not to wear heels

Beta AF. I'm duke of manlets, 5'8", and dated a 5'10" volleyball player who always wore heels. Neither of us cared

These are very beta worries, op. Man up and fucking go for it. My last gf was taller than me (about same difference between you and the girl) and it literally never came up or mattered.

are we talking one that looks like that?
yo i'd hop in that ass in a second
probably not marraige material though, because women only get fatter as they get older

Only one way to find out

>he'd be ashamed of his amazon
Lmao what a cuck. I'd proudly walk with my goddes, practically laughing in the face of every other manlet. Tall girls truly are qts since they're shy becasue they think nobody likes ultra tall girls.

I porked a girl who was two inches taller than me for a year. Do it, nobody gave a shit or said anything about it.

ID FUCCIN SMASH U FAGGO

I've dated and interacted with quite a few tall (5'11&up) women and they're all odd or weird in some way, be it body type, behavior, or even smell

go for normie women brah it'll be worth

>tfw I'm into taller and chubbier girls but I'm only 5'9"

Shit sucks. There's this one Russian girl in my nutrition class who's about 6'1" and deadlifts 2.5 pl8 (I've seen her in the campus gym). Unfortunately I'm really insecure about being a king of manlets.

weeooo weeooo weeooo
dicklet alert! attention! dicklet alert!

weeooo weeooo weeooo
dicklet alert! attention! dicklet alert!

So are tall girls, by tall I mean like 6'2 tall, easier to ask out? I heard they are insecure about being too tall. Or are they super confident and hate people shorter than them?

>tfw 5'11
>have a thing for tall girls
>just want to raise a family with a tall, qt tomboy wife
>what should I do lads?

Living the dream right there, imagine the sex

I would like to know as well

>muh qt gooks

This i want to know. Is being really tall the same as being manlet for a man?

>I care what people think

People here think you're an insecure fuck fucking up a good thing. Jealous, petty and outclassed (short, ugly, fat) people will make fun of you to bring you down. But is that the kind of people you want to be accepted by? Grow a spine and learn to take hate from inferior people for what it is. Spiteful praise.

She can't pin me, but if she wants to keep me in bed a few more minutes she'll just lay on top of me and smother me because she probably knows I like that.

It doesn't mean I can't physically remove her or that I'm going to be late for work.

I'd feel great till I woke up

i'm 5'11 and loving it despite the fact that 80% of the surrounding male population is shorter than me. Love wearing heels too.

Am 5'7 and I dated a 5'10 cutie. My advice? Don't let the height difference make you insecure. If she has bitch friends, they will give her shit about the height difference tho. GL

I can only think of one tall girl I found sexually attractive and she was out of my league anyway. At 5'7" it's vital I date short.

ORE WA CHROE MORETZ DA

Used to date a girl who was like 5'11 and more athletic than me, in girls sports (she had D1 offers). Meanwhile I was 6'1" and fit she loved my bod was like 185 10% bf. Slightly above Ottermode for my height. Similar scenario as OP's but it never really bothered either of us as far as I know. Broke up after a few years cuz life.

Inb4shewasfuckingchadhurrdurr

>living in cuck country
I just carry a gun. It wasn't until my girlfriend moved in with me that she realized I carry a gun almost everywhere I go. She said she feels very comfortable going into awkward/unfamiliar areas with me, and that she's never been more comfortable.

Could be bullshit, but it's still very nice to hear.

So what is your opinion on shorter guys then? And by short I mean 5'11

>6'2
>180
>fat

lolwut?

>TFW some faggot is living the plot of an anime and tries to complain about it
I hope she gives up on you and gets dunked on by some huge 6 foot 6 Chad and it's only after that happens that you realize what a foolish mistake you've made.

t. This is my fucking fetish fuck you I would kill to be in your place

>living in cuck country
Literally even gun owning is practically outlawed in my country, mind carrying it. Except if you're drug dealer, then it's alright even to carry a machine gun.

>tfw latin america

>Worrying about size disparity when there's so many freaks walking the streets with their ugly ass spawn in tow

FFS what do you even have to worry about?
You're the one fucking above your weight class, I bet that feels incredible, I'd be envious.
Next time you get in a fight with someone shorter than her you can taunt him by saying
>I fuck women bigger than you, you ain't shit!

Goddammit I want a tall curvy gf.

wtf man, grow a pair and get in there

Fucking go for it you fuck. She's into you, give her a shot.

I would love thjat

>mfw the girl is literally above OP's weight class

Fuck what other people think. I've seen fat subhumans with +8/10s. There's no excuse for acting like a faggot when faced with you're given the option to date a physically well-proportioned Helga of prime stock.

Go for it, you're gonna need a stool though for hitting it from the back.