User this water is bland, have anything to sipp on?

>user this water is bland, have anything to sipp on?

Other urls found in this thread:

wyff4.com/article/coroner-responds-to-report-of-person-hit-by-train-dispatchers-say/9659563
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You like sipping on the beetus juice and/or on sugar replacements that will ruin your body? Why?

why dont you sipp on this *unzips dick*

sage for shit marketing thread

Just some MonsterTM, only the best energy source on the planet and with no calories too

>semen

My cock

No but I have something you can succ

>forgot pic

why don't you sipp on this dicc

Water bottle + water infusor + 5 hour energy shot

>user this water is bland
fuck off whore
sage

STOP DRINKING SIPS

wyff4.com/article/coroner-responds-to-report-of-person-hit-by-train-dispatchers-say/9659563
>Caffeine caused the death of a 16-year-old student, according to Richland County Coroner Gary Watts.
>Watts said Cripe drank a large diet Mountain Dew, a cafe latte from McDonald's and an energy drink in the two-hour period before he collapsed.
>"It was so much caffeine at the time of his death, that it caused his arrhythmia," he said.

>a mountain dew
>a coffee
>an energy drink
>killed by a train
cause and effect shitlords
caffeine kills

Would hand her my gallon of milk with 6 scoops in it

>only 6 scoops in a gallon
do you want to kill her gains?

Im cutting dude give me a break

what about a kiss? am I sweet enough for you?

>Haha.. Ok, like.. ew haha we're just friends

We won't be after this kiss ;)

>chatting with girl I have a crush on
>"man, I could really use a back massage"
>"you've got my number"
>"Nooooo! That would be so awkward!"
>mfw

>why? do you have moles?

Naturally, because I'm still a beta faggot, I only thought of something to say AFTER the conversation had moved on

Noice

Yeah, it's hard when you're on the spot. You'll make it, just don't drag it out.

Y-You look like you work outI have some icy blue razz Alpha Amino? Or maybe some icy blue razz C4? Sure, it'll make your shit green but its worth it...right?