Why are women such manlets? Not even memeing here, but I just can't take them seriously...

Why are women such manlets? Not even memeing here, but I just can't take them seriously. Do they not realise how ridiculous it is for them to expect 'respect', let alone 'equality'?

Because short girls are the best.

>Do they not realise how ridiculous it is for them to expect 'respect'
I thought about this the other day. I'm 188cm tall and weight a bit over 90kg, by all means I'm a fairly big guy. My supervisor is this woman in her 40s, 160cm weights like 50kg. Every time she tries to take authority I can't help but to feel like it's some sort of a joke. Another thing that doesn't help is that since she's a woman, she's the submissive one in the bedroom. How do you take someone seriously who you know is on her 4s taking dick when she gets home?

They are so sweeet. Especialy in business jackets.

"We business now", its like poland ball cant into space

>be me, 5'8 female
>mum is 5'5
>dad is 5'6
>sister is 5'4
Look ridiculous in family pics but fuck womanlets dude, I'm having children with a 6'+ male and ending my family's bad genes

pls be in london

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>she thinks 5'8 isn't a womanlet

6ft + nordic goddesses only womanlet

>188 cm 90 kg
>big guy

As a 191 cm 102 kg brethren who isnt even a big guy yet, I can say you are not a big guy user

Im 191/96 13-14% and have 18" arms that fill Out XL easily, your bf% is probably above 20% to look small at 102

I think I just into body dysmorphia from seeing all the big guys in the /fraud/ threads :^(

>mfw I'll never pass 295 bench

>Why are women such manlets?

*ahem*

Holy shit what shoe size I wanna fuck those things

How big are your arms? 295 isnt much at your height, makes me believe you're fat. Lean Guy with your stats would be bigger than Post roid zyzz

At your weight*

Also only if you train for strength i mean

No way man I don't think I'm lean by any standard. 20-23%. And I've never measured my arms

you just have to find a good woman OP. never go for the womanlets

Why is Taylor Swift dating an asian midget?

You're pretty gay my dude. Short women are great, because of our natural instinct to dominate them. Looks like that is absent in you though, consider men.

>*blocks your view*

Who is this chick?

being into tall women is probably repressed homosexuality
consider sucking the semen out of a 9" benis

read the file name

>>>/pit/

Is it stupid to date a woman your own height?

s-shut up

Short petite girls are the best because you can treat them like actual fuck dolls.

>188cm tall and weight a bit over 90kg
>I'm a fairly big guy
Extremely cute Tbh

>Short petite girls
>fuck dolls
you forgot to say "n-no pedo"

Did I?

I am considered big guy with 186cm and 95kg, right now I am trying to pick up girl who is 150cm tall, works out and is 75% probability virgin

75% probability virgin? Is she 13 years old?

Is she fucking naked under there? The dik is in orbit.

18 but never had a bf and is devoted to her trainings

>18 year old western female
>75% probability virgin

nah eastern Europe, well if I manage to fuck her I will greentext it

EE is just like the west except slightly poorer, believing anything else is deluded.