On August 1st I'm going on vacation

On August 1st I'm going on vacation.
I have 3 months to get in the most aesthetic shape of my life.
What's a good routine strictly for looks?
No bullshit SS.
6'0" 160lbs
Looking for routines that focuses on great definition, not strengt necessarily.
Thanks.

never gonna make it

Just a regular PPL program dawg as long as you're consistent you'll look pretty decent after 3 months

>PPL
thats like the new fitness industry catch phrase workout right?

You don't lift faggot so please stop giving shit advice. OP 3 months time is nothing and the physique you are trying to acquire won't come about just because you want to look good on vacation you deluded fuck. Change your lifestyle completely and maybe you'll have something to show for in 5 years, not 3 months your fucking mong . If you still don't believe me buy P90x and kys

This, and do not eat more than 200kcal over your TDE unless you want to be a fatty

>doesn't even lift
>thinks SS is shit
you're not qualified to have any opinions just now, OP. shut up and listen up, or better yet, read the sticky.

SS will give you upper body gains comparable to any other beginner routine, provided you don't neglect the upper body accessories. however, in 3 months, you ain't gonna change much at all, especially if you don't eat if you're trying to stay lean. prepare for disappointment or hop on roids.

>6'0" 160lbs
>focuses on great definition
>3 months
HAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
Nigga you got nothing to define except your fucking ribs.

The only realistic way for you to look close to decent in 3 months is steroids. But that's only if your diet and training are on point, which they won't be because you're a fucking newfag.
Start now and maybe next year you'll be able to show off.

>he thinks 3 months is enough to get beach ready
cute

PPL is utter shit no matter which way you do it

PxPxLxx = not enough frequency. Literally hitting each muscle group 4 times a fucking month

PPLPPLx = way too much time spent in the gym for no actual benefit.

Avoid PPL routines like the plague

If it only took 3 months or so, almost everybody would be aesthetic

don't bother

What should I do then?
also
>I like spending time at the gym

t. dyels

Fucking Frank Zane did PPL.

Jesus christ I hate fags like this so much.

>I don't lift routinely but what can I achive in 3 months?

In my experience PPLs take less time per day than a full body routine like SS/SL, although obviously theyll take more time per week though
For the first 3-6 months lifting a full body LP is GOAT
OP just do SS/SL with upper body accessories, and focus on diet
You wont be aesthetic or anything but youll definitely look better than you do now

>3 months
Just start and aim for next summer mate. You'll improve somewhat in 3 months but nowhere near what you probably want unless you hop on gear (which I would strongly advice against).

Aim for next summer.
But by all means buy a membership, people like you keep our gyms in business.

Water fast for 2 weeks straight.
Then do HIIT stuff where you literally almost puke. Fast some more. You're not going to build much muscle in 3 months without getting fatter.

Fullbody 3 times a week
Upper/Lower 4 times a week

Do lots of pull ups and push ups/dips. It's easy to do lots of negatives with these too and there are some simple progressions you can maybe do over that timeframe. Negatives you can do a lot at the beginning and taper off later on.

If you can do barbell squats do them. If you lack access to a rack or something you can clean into a front squat, and do deadlifts and presses. If you lack access to a barbell you can do dumbbell/kettlebell cleans and goblet squats and hack squats. If you lack access to anything look up the royal court exercises (hindu squat, hindu push up and back bridge).

If you already lift the 20 rep squat usually takes around 6 weeks. As does the 10000 kettlebell swing challenge. They're both weird but legit, 20 rep squat is probably the better and less commitment if you can handle it. 0 point if you're a beginner.

Do couch to 5 k too. You'll get real far into it in 6 weeks and probably look better. Being able to run around on a beach is good fun.

Your main issue is going to be access to equipment probably, bodyweight stuff also works real well for upper body. Don't waste too much time trying to start and then stopping SS or something.