Since getting Veeky Forums... have the girls you've been able to get been more attractive...

Since getting Veeky Forums... have the girls you've been able to get been more attractive? Can you get girls 'out of your league' more than before?

>tfw only able to fish in the same league of girls, but it's just easier now

I've got great facial aesthetics and a great frame so girls are generally attracted to me but I'm insecure because I'm fat so I ruin things with autism

I've never gotten "leagues" concept most of relationships is mental and if you're happy and confident women will want to be with you because they want to be happy and confident

Except for a few outliers, legitimately every girl I've ever fucked I believe is out of my league and I credit it all to being fit.

Even if you have a good face (Mine is a copy paste of Jared Leto's), no one will fuck you if you're a fatty except other fatties.

Not really.

Currently crushing on this girl, but she's been hard to get. I think she's a 6, and I'm a 6 as well, even though I'm decently fit. She's kinda chubby, by the way.

Ah well, hopefully I'll blast her full of cum soon

every year or so theres one unreasonably attractive girl thats into me.
im always too fucking autistic to do anything though its bad

I was at a party with friends before I went home for the summer and I had my shirt off and all the guys were complimenting me on my gainz (thanks bros) and one dude said
>user if I saw you walk up to my girlfriend I'd feel threatened, but then you open your mouth and you ruin it
:'(

Work on your charisma. Think of it like an RPG, if you have a 8/10 body, it takes a lot more effort to go up a point to a 9 then 2 points going from what I assume is a 3/4 at best( you sound austismo), to a 6. Be at least average in everything, and focus your efforts to be exceptional in a few things( fitness, charm)

i've only fucked 6 girls, but 3 of them were legit hot, the kind of girls i wouldn't even bother fantasizing about as a kid because i thought i'd never be able to land them. one of them was modeltier beautiful with tiddys, one was a G cup titted girl who turned down advances from all kinds of top tier guys and one was a girl i met in a club.

i don't even think i'm mattractive in the slightest. i have good legs that girls like and delts and whatnot but i'm an average ass guy with what i think it s pretty shitty personality, but for some reason these 3 chicks were into me.

thanks for the encouragement bud. Honestly it's just small talk. once I'm comfortable with someone it's not weird in the slightest but I just can't think of shit to talk about when I don't know the person. I think next semester I might just go and get rejected a bunch and learn from it I guess

What I would do for a girl like pic related...

IS IT REALLY SO MUCH TO ASK?

>no level 25 priest chainmail-wearing qt elf gf

We all know that feel, user

Haven't had a girl since my long term gf broke up with me a year ago l u l

i started to lift weights sophomore year in high school and am now a sophomore in college

my college has a shit ton of hot girls.and i banged a good amount due to greek connections and greek parties

rushing a fraternity freshman year at fsu was probably one of the best decisions i made so far in college

this girl is cute

she has nice eyes but everything else is questionable.

her face is too narrow and i dont want my kids having LOW FWHR

Watch it, fgt. She'll kick your ass.

Nah, you're right. I just wanna pump her full of my cum and bail

>tfw no fit girl in my life

she uggo, im not putting my dick in her pussy
ok now thats what i call a cute/pretty girl

I went from 0 to some average chicks so thats nice... still virgin tho

Legitimately read, "How to win friends and influence people", it's basic shit that somehow people don't apply to every day life. Don't have a high opinion on normies, it's a best selling book for a reason. Cheers bud.
>We're all going to make it
>Pic not related

if you have your own house you could pretty much get any girl desu.
always 9/10 cuties at my college asking to room with people, and from the ones i've seen over the past 2 years, it ends up in a relationship
if i wasnt an autistic fuck who blew 15k on drugs and alcohol and upkeep on fucking a 7/10 blonde, i'd be married to a qt 3.14 redhead right now

ah man, she's adorbs

What do frats look for in rushees?
I'm attractive(6'3 good face and fit) but my gpa was average and I'm not super interesting.
Do frats care about looks? And how can I increase my chances into getting into a solid frat?

I'm 18 going to state uni next year.