Is it possible to achieve Zac Efron's body naturally?

im just curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Trq1y90JN7Y
celebheights.com/s/Dwayne-Johnson-The-Rock-54.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes a manlet and not very big at that

totally achievable natty

how tall is he?

im 5 6 and only lifted weights since last month. i want that zac body

Yes, but he is not natty

S T I C K Y

T

I

C

K

Y

and stop posting til you lurk more you faggot.

He's not gonna achieve that body with SS and GOMAD

what kind of drugs/roids/hormones do you think he takes

lmao implying he got that body doing starting strength

meant to (You)

If you're a skeletor then sure you can. SS has accessories, it isn't just 3 compounds EOD.
It's all about nutrition.

>I've been lifting for less than 6 months: the post

No.

You can get that big naturally. You could also get that lean.

NOT both at the same time however.

The combination of both at the same time is the issue.

Look how full the muscles look, thick and healthy. Not stringy.

Then notice the ultra thin dick skin covering with so much definition he could literally cut water and carb load and get on a physique stage.

Now, HOW MUCH gear? is a better question.

That does not require abusive amounts. Technically you could do it without Tren.

Test at 200 - 250mg weekl + an AI properly dosed to keep estradiol under control.

Slightly bigger than you'll ever get natural, with bigger delts and traps, fuller looking and holding the respectable amount of muscle at very low bf%.

Bruh aside from the skin aspect, that's completely achievable natty. Just because you don't have the self control to bulk healthily doesn't mean it isn't. I used to look almost exactly like this, albeit slightly thicker skin. Muscles look stringy when you cut because you cut like a retard, and you look rounded out when you bulk because you bulk like a retard. Do you see a common trend? I did nothing but calisthenics 2 hours a day, 5 days a week for a year and hit this mode. The issue is diet, and most of you fuckwits have fallen so far into these meme diets, while simultaneously calling all other plans bioscience memery. You're jaded because you didn't make it and you didn't make it because you're a retard with a lack of dedication.
Reconsider your life.

delusional retard

efron is 100% on gear

Bruh he's only slightly more shredded than Easton, and the only major difference is vascularity and skin dehydration. And you seem to forget that these people have 10x more time on their hands every day and their career mostly revolves around appearance. It's not hard to believe they devote so much time to a REAL routine with a REAL diet, just because your Veeky Forums delusion hasn't paid off. I can't wait for my disc to get right so I can show you faggots how stupid this board has become.

5'8 vs. 6'5 in this pic? no way.

Hello, newfriend. Good luck getting that Efron leanness natty.

Rock's stride is knocking an inch or two off, and over the years I'm sure he's gotten a little shorter from his prime.

I've been lifting going for 3 years and I'm on gear. I hit 2/3/4/4.5 in 2 years natty.

Been here for years bud, watched you guys fuck up all the way to Blaha. Already that lean, just need to put the mass back on. Should only take 9 months or so, and I know it won't mean anything to you because you can all bitch about it being a lie. You just don't eat right, and at this point I wouldn't put it past you to not even exercise right.

He only put on 10lbs in a year (though was slightly muscular and lean before this transformation) He did keto cycling if you check his twitter - he ate meat and leafy greens with weekly carby cheat days.

Also in this shot he's likely preemptively dehydrated and probably pumped so the point is can this be achieved natty? Yes. Does that mean it's average Joe everyday practicality achievable? Not necessarily. Is Zac Effron natty? Dunno/doesn't matter.

He only put on 10lbs of muscle in a year.
His first year lifting heavy. This is 100% feasible although his leaness raises some questions, might be on clen

you know what's always funny?

The "it's possible natty because I almost got there" fellas.

pics or it didn't happen.

Seriously you're one of those idiots who doesn't know how much more muscular a guy looks in person AND pictures because you're comparing his photos to what you perceive you see in the mirror.

That ultra thin skin and muscle fullness IS the big difference. As are the proportionately large delts and traps.

Go get that fullness, leanness l, and big traps and delts naturally first. None of this "almost" shit.

What appears a small difference to you is THE difference between a low dose roider and a natty. - not to mention infinitely easier to have that kind of a body and live like a normal human being on a low amount of gear.

oh look you got that lean... WITHOUT the size.

You claim you know it's possible... based on shit you HAVEN'T done yet.

>he thinks 3 years is a lot
>back on. Should only take 9 months or so

AHAHAHAHAHA

Alright boyo I screencapped this post, and once I'm recovered and back on you can have your before and after pictures. You can then use your obviously much higher level of spacial reasoning to compare our pictures, and see that reaching that natty is no problem. Not at one point did I say "almost". I was that shredded, and as a previous poster posited, it only took a year. Again, you lack discipline and the intelligence to follow a decent plan, that's all.

Clen. You think Clen actually does something. And you think Efron, who already looked ottermode, can put on 10 lbs of dry muscle and get leaner? Fucking delusional natties.

We'll never hear from you again. Someone should screencap your post as an example of natty delusions.

SeeI was that lean while being that big. In fact, he's not even that big, what the fuck is wrong with you guys?
Now seeI'll start every thread with that cap and you faggots can get mad.
I'm the 9 months guy, not the 3 years cheating faggot. I've got a slipped disc so give me a month or two to recover and 9 months to get back to Easton++ mode.

Get back to pinning, mad faggot.

just look for a natural bodybuilder, he is bigger and leaner than him, not a single natty bodybuilder has 10% of his money, probably doesn't have half the free time zac has to prepare meals, lift and sleep, i can't fucking believe that you guys think that zac efron is on gear, he isn't big at all, he is that guy that is starting to look like he lifts on clothes

>natural bodybuilder

Kek, are you for real?

Raising the stakes even, I'll do all of this without a pre workout or supplements.
Instead of bitching and calling everyone delusional liars why don't you strive to be better and dedicate yourself to the work? I know this is gay and feely, but the state of this board is sad, you've only gotten so jaded by a lack of immediate gratification. I want to show you all that you can do this without help, from any brand or company, that it's achievable all by your own power. I thought that's what being fit was about.
Going to work now, but keep an eye out guys and I'll keep updating on the recovery and progress.

>I was that lean while being that big

No pics though, right?

This guy is truly delusional, though, please don't let this faggot ruin the natty dream.

I lifted for years before I startes roiding. Had a 1500 total as a natty. You don't know shit, retard.

This is him in neighbours. Did he really get that much bigger? I feel like him being so fuck off lean is making him look bigger

The leanness is what makes his natty status suspect, buddy.

kek do you really think that 15" arms are impressive? lift more weights and eat more dude, the only thing that makes zac efron physique impressive is how lean he is, but dude is walking with a pump all the time on the set of this movie, you guys are lazy piece of shits if you don't think this body is achievable natty

Aside from the delts he's not that big. The delts always give roiders away. You got those thick as fuark delts on an otherwise normal looking body.

The rest is doable natty yes.

>still no pic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Trq1y90JN7Y

Jeff weighs in

My delts are bigger than that natty. Superset shrugs with laterals. Superset OHP with laterals. Superset everything with laterals.

this is a natty bodybuilder, weights about 170lbs this lean and is 5'7, about the same as zac efron
do you really think this is impossible to achieve? go to the gym dude lol

Honestly his physique is suppper achievable. The leaness is questionable but he could literally just had taken diuretics before. If you wanna say you need gear for this physique, you're simply a lazy pleb. Shredding for photo shoots natty or not is the norm. Either youre a fucking excuse making pleb, or youre misinformed when it comes to nutrition and supplementation.

going to leave this here for you excuse making FAGGLES
natty bodybuilder.

Yes, not in the time he took to achieve it

Saying it's "supper achievable" is retarded.

To get a physique like that naturally you'd need the right genetics and I'd say around 3 years of solid training.

That is not "supper achievable". Is it doable, yes? Will you get that body by accident just lifting? Nope.

You'd absolutely get that body if you took a low dose of test though no matter your circumstances, within a year. The power of roids folks.

even laterals?

you can really see the nattyness on him lol

/thread

No pics once again

This dude looks enormously worse than Efron

the power of being a fucktard lazy nigger. WHY the fuck would you even consider roids for such a "supper achievable" physique.

I compete in natural body building. Id recommend when you have a sat or sunday off, not fapping away to youre aunts tits on facebook. Go ahead and check out local competitions and see what its like, watch a show. Plenty of efrons.

do you not know who matt ogus is?

celebheights.com/s/Dwayne-Johnson-The-Rock-54.html
he's not even 6'3

Anyone here watching the new Baywatch movie?

seems like a stupid movie, but i will enjoy it for its stupidity

also watching it to mire the rock's and zac efron's body

as well as to ogle at alexandra daddario, my waifu

This guy looks mediocre because of his tiny shoulders.

patrician taste

I'm not saying to take roids - I don't.

However if the average natty actually knew the power of roids, I'd guarantee he'd at least consider it. Even low doses of test work like steroids do in the cartoons. They are that fucking ridiculous.

I'm saying steroids have the power to give you that body no matter where you're starting from is all. But doing it naturally requires a lot of time, effort and luck.

WHY DONT YOU FUCKING ASSHOELS JUST CALL THEM STEROIDS INSTEAD OF THIS FUCKING RETARDED BULLSHIT 'GEAR' FUCKING STUPIDITY

because gear is more than just steroids dumbass. HGH falls under "gear" but isn't a steroid.

Reading shit like this makes me want to take sterons to speed this shit up. Already 28, and I've wasted a lot of my best years not lifting seriously

>best years
peak human performance is around age 30

Test, var and tren.

Or test, winny and tren

Muscle yes

Fat mass, very unlikely

So he is probably on gear but his body is achievable natty. Just don't expect to reach and maintain this body fat easily without gear.

>I looked like that after doing calisthenics for a year

He didn't say JUST for a year don't be stupid he probably meant after switching routines or somethijg you guys are so fuckin dumb

>Implying Jeff is natty

isn't he like 5'5", it will take you no less than 2 months