How do I become a black Stacey? Please I have until late August to transform

How do I become a black Stacey? Please I have until late August to transform

> black stacey

you cant be a stacey because you are not white. but you can be a shaniqua

show us your tits

I clearly meant the black version of Stacey
Retard

I really hope you don't look like the average black woman, because if you do you should aim for the Chad look.

>Black version of Chad
So how can be a DeShawn without the stupid and liking marijuana?

How fit are you? You can achieve a decent body until august if you start working out now.
If you are not fat.

Is black Chad, Tyrone or DeShawn?

Also, anyone have that webm with that black chick pulling up her panties? That's definitly a black Stacey.

Eww, niggers frequent Veeky Forums? nasty.

We`ll need pictures of your for evaluation first

There are girls out there like her who haven't being on a strict diet or exercised heavily to look like that. Just grown up with the right genetics.

Meanwhile a male version on the same hot scale would never ever become that attractive.

Girls fucking realize that you are on the easy scale I'm this.

Any pics bby?

Same way as anyone else.

AGAIN. Mudblood stalker.

Jamal

Pics pls

Ok from a jungle fever honkey here's what I look for, this is a mix of mental and physical things

>talk better aka talk whiter, niggers won't like it but high quality blacks and whites will
>figure out your hair, find a shampoo or conditioner that actually works. Hippy stores are a good place to buy from. I prefer and love natural but if you go with a weave bobcuts make me diamond. But Don't cheap out on a weave.
>find a decent workout routine and stuck with it, the best exercise program is one you will actually do, not do 2 weeks and stop.
>educate yourself, I admire a women who is familiar with early 20th century black writers (Marcus Harvey etc)
>diversify your music choices just listening to hip hop or two is lame, at the very least become familiar with Ella Fitzgerald and the 20s and earlier jazz (many of the lyrics are quite dirty if you pay attention loom up jelly roll Morton and what his name means)
>have a job, be independent with out being too distant
>clothing wise, build a couple of outfits and have some variety. Those 70s sweater dresses are cute

What a dirty dumb phone poster I am

Working on your glutes would be a good start I guess.

>Girls fucking realize that you are on the easy scale I'm this.
>???