Anyone here ever break blood vessels from hitting a muscle to hard? I've gotten these where the squat bar lays at times...

Anyone here ever break blood vessels from hitting a muscle to hard? I've gotten these where the squat bar lays at times. I was smashing away my pec minor today for mobility and got this mark. It's nothing to worry about correct?

hemorrhaging it totally fine user. You're body didnt need that blood anyway

That's more so in between he brain.

its just burst capillaries from the pressure the bar/pad seam/whatever on your skin.

Damn bro you better quit hitting those muscles so hard. You are almost TOO big already

do what now? any burst blood vessel is considered a hemorrhage

Go to doctor. Skin isn't supposed to turn blue in that pattern. You have massive internal bleeding or something.

Nothing bad right?

Stop shilling your threads eeps.

pretty gay looking tat.

what the fuck is that drawing on your shoulder lmao
what a shitty tat, i wuld cut my arm off if i had it kek

Don't mean to shock you dude but you've got like a snake on your shoulder or smth haha better call animal control

That tattoo is fucking horrible. Not only is the line work shit, but they didn't even try to blend colours. Just an ugly matte blue. I hope you learned your lesson about looking for the cheapest tattoo shop in town.

Thats a stretch mark my mans

go to the ER asap, skin shouldnt turn blue like that

I always get these types of small round bruises towards the ends of the muscle

What are they from

ITT: manlets who are scared shitless because OP has a tattoo. But don't worry sissies, he can't hurt you through the internets!!

Ur body is telling u big enough need gym no more

> Anyone here ever break blood vessels

Only when I get my neck bitten and vice versa when I'm having hot, steamy sex.

trolling this hard

I wouldn't be surprised if manlets had a higher a rate of getting tattoos considering they are constantly compensating for their manlet status

Lucky for you, you don't have it!

I broke a blood vessel in my finger while transporting dumbbells from the rack over to the incline bench. It sucked because I had to lift with a weird grip for the next week, but it healed fine. They're nothing to worry about. Mention it at you next doctor's appointment if you're that worried, they'll prob tell you the same thing.