The reasons I'm going to start roiding

Well guys... I've had it. I'm 6'3" and at 230 pounds at like I don't know the % I still look like a fucker who doesn't even lift.

Over the last 3 years I've built my way up to a 1.5/2.5/3/5

started at 165 very ultra skelly pounds.

age 27. I make a decent income, 45k yearly before taxes in a place that's inexpensive to live in. Just broke up with a soul sucking bitch too.

Just want a certain look, and to be honest it's not possible natty, and getting halfway there requires a lot of dedication and discipline that I'm almost tapped out on for the meager results.

Goals 240 or more at as lean as I can handle and maintain. I want to use the bare minimum of gear to get there.

After 2 months research I plan:

500mg weekly Test cyp or enth
Mast 400mg weekly
deca at an ultra low 100mg weekly, just for joints.

I plan to blast this for about 20 weeks then to drop to a 200mg weekly maintenance cruise of test and adjust until I find the lowest amount I can keep the look I want on.

I plan to diet the entire time.

training volume will increase, but not planning to use painfully heavy weight.

look a certain way and have a particular quality of life.

also to be able to have a drink here and there and a bit of weed too. sick of living like a monk with shit results.

okay sweetie, that's all well and good but why didn't you post this in the /fraud/ thread?

they're more involved in the "how" - I'm venting more about the "WHY"

And what kind of response are you hoping to get from us? Haven't you made up your mind yet? Do you have difficulty in making decisions?
or are you just using Veeky Forums as a blog?

lift heavier weights faggot

You look like the next Rich Piana, just need more shitty tatoos

If that's you in pic you don't need to roid you insecure faggot.

>1.5/2.5/3/5
You have barely reached a plateau that justifies roids.

>Just want a certain look
You're absolutely huge already, get a therapist to get over your ex

Fuck you, 6'3" guys don't get 4pl8 squat without roids.
I don't give a fuck about whatever uneducated shit you have to say to that.
You're not 6'3", stfu.

Yeah no shit you look like DYEL at 6'3 you'd have to be a genetic freak to look built natty (or it takes you years to put on significant mass)

I'm 6'4" natty and deff have escaped otter mode.
Also only about 18% bf, 33 inch waist.

The the op pic you?
You look like you dont even lift?
Body dysmorphia people

>Thinks 4pl8 isn't achievable natty for tall guys
>College football players hit this all the time

Think again. Even with a non hardcore squat routine I hit 350lbs at 6'3 no problem. 4pl8 isn't a big deal.

>athletes don't inject test

Attacking shit I didn't say. I have a 3 plate squat, hitting ass to grass.

5 plate DL. Long arms help.

Not me in pic. It's the look I want similar too, less tats though. Also being able to relax like 10% more on my diet, have a beer here and there and be able to chill while maintaining my look and not being entirely a slave to it.

You're a fucking retard if you think the majority of college athletes inject test

>Fuck you, 6'3" guys don't get 4pl8 squat without roids.

this is incorrect

They roid tho.

It is tho

sounds like a good plan bro, i'd change the deca for oxandrolone though, also 200mg weekly is a little too low, i'd go for at least 300mg, you're tall and heavy, you'll need a little more than 200mg/week
also buy some liver protection, whenever you're going to drink take them and make sure you don't pin on the same day you're drinking

no this would have been a pretty average post in fraud. most there don't know how, and just askwhy

No it isnt

Cool man. You keep trying to hit your 1 RM at 1pl8

Why the fuck would they not roid?
Because it doesn't fit your fanboy narrative?

Stop posting you uninformed teenager.

>Not me in pic. It's the look I want similar too, less tats though. Also being able to relax like 10% more on my diet, have a beer here and there and be able to chill while maintaining my look and not being entirely a slave to it.
That is 100% achievable without roids. Ignore whatever DYEL brosplitting faggots will say. Just keep lifting and keep bulking until you reach the maximum natural plateau. Maybe then and only if you haven't achieved your physique, do mild roids, for what it's even worth.

What's stopping them?

>calls people uninformed
>tells us a body belonging to an unabashed roider is 100% achievable natty
Whew
Better get some sources before u slam that post button again.

Take a stroll in current body threads once in a while you fucking newfag.

I do bitch. The guy in OPs pic is bigger than Lotus and Lotus is as good as natty gets, hands down.
Also I stand by my assertion that 6'4" guys don't get 4pl8 squat natty, as I have yet to see any evidence to the contrary.

>Lotus is as good as natty gets, hands down
See you later.

This body... natty... oookay

He fucking is tho and you have 0 evidence to refute it with.
Go find me a better natty than Lotus.
I'll wait.

Can I suggest doing a 3 month 500mg test e cycle to start
and checking that you have PCT planned out and ready along with AI's for the cycle?
Otherwise good luck

Uhhh... the reason he's going with Deca is for his joints. You don't need much to make your joints feel good and protect them. More is needed to build muscle from it, but then there is bloat, deca dick etc...

Var is an oral and even if it's mild it's liver toxic. If he wants to moderately drink then all orals are a no go.

Most people can get that big with longterm hard work.

Pic related is a legitimate roider. Notice the bicep size and vascularity.

Holy fucking shit.... so THAT's what actually roiders look like and anyone with less muscle than that is Natty?

What the fuck was Eugene Sandow doing wrong then?

You dumb fuck, those 2 niggers are the same fucking size. One is just doing a pose. Also, the dude in OP's pic has litterally admitted to using steroids.
You are un-fucking-reasonable.

>
>Most people can get that big with longterm hard work.

What the fuck are you even getting at here? You argue like a child and I made my point, so congrats on proving how much of a dyel brosplitter you are who thinks fucking Lotus is the natural limit.

Sure thing.
I guess you'll say pic related is on steroids too, right?

>CBT threads
>A mix of cropped photos from BB.com and proven roiders claiming natty
Riveting evidence

>yo Hercules was on steroids
>all the Greeks were on roids you can't get that big
>*does 15 reps of baby weights and thinks he's an authority on natural physiques*
>best you can get is Zyzz and that'll take maybe 10 years bruh

>Riveting evidence
You too.

You do realize that thousands of years ago when that statue was be people actually had imaginations right?

Because it's literally located among statues of humans who's upper body is growing out of the neck area of a fucking horse as well as a guy who has the head of a bull. The statue itself is of a Demigod. I guess 9 and 2000 pounds is natty because the f***ing Juggernaut got there without roids too, right?

>litterally implying the average person can outstrip Lotus natty
This is the kind of person you're posting with, folks.
Just remember that when you wonder why this board is shit.

Watch me faggot

Pics?
No?
That's what I thought.

>A statue of a literal demigod is natty
I love Veeky Forums

>yeah it's not like sculptors cared about physiological accuracy or anything
>b-because some sculptures had mythological elements ergo Greeks know what roids look like

Ok there, go prove us wrong. Arguing that you can is not the same as demonstrating it. Come back once you're huge and swole with thick round 3D delts and dick skin covering your whole body.

Not me. That's another faggot, but I'm getting there.

Na cause i'm not some faggot calling out other faggots on a spinach anime forum. Been lifting and sports from when i was a kid, i'll be there no problem natty in a about 6 years.

Ya'll taking roids to look like how i am natty, it's about consistency and lifting hard and CHANGING YOUR STIMULUS CONSTANTLY

Stay natty and train

They could EASILY extrapolate and figure out what muscles look like. Then they made them all BIGGER. This isn't rocket science. If you think they were primitives who couldn't imagine bigger muscles than what they had right in front of them then you're the idiot.

>when that statue was be people actually had
>that statue was be people actually had

>W hen
>H ad
>A ctually
>T hat

>antiquity sculptors know what being on roids looks like

You're so fucking pathetic trying this hard to justify you being a dyel.

When the statue was built people actually had imaginations.

I don't advocate roids at all.
I'm just saying, when you say Lotus isn't the natty limit, you sound like a retard.
Even more so when you don't post pics.

resorting to add-hom doesn't address the point.

Digging up a 10,000 year old statue to insist that such muscularity is possible naturally is reaching a lot.

Go get that physique natural and come back and tell us how you out muscle Eugene Sandow so much, as he was right around the natty limit.

There is no natty limit

When u learn that you'll see why you're a fag

So... you're saying that there is no physiologic limit to the muscularity you can build naturally?

That's demonstrably untrue but you're retarded so I can see how you might think that.

Not me. It's a false flagging faggot who's trying to cope being a skinny retard.

Thread sucks. Fuck you inexperienced dyel newfags.

Yes it's as bold as that. The further you press into "not normal" shit though it becomes harder, but never impossible.

There's only one way to cross the line in what's possible, and it's not from being a whiney cynical faggot like you. Stay small

But you're not bigger than Lotus.
And you don't know a single natty who is.

ive never roided but i want to within the next year.

dont stack compounds for your first cycle. if you have a bad reaction, youre probably going to be miserable. stick with test-e for your first cycle.

Actually one of my best friends was natty and accused all the time of being on roids, he was big as fuck. Like yor precious Lotus who you speak of with weeblike love

Why do you make totalitarian statements towards people you don't know, you're going to be wrong

I'm really wondering if you actually believe that, or if you are saying this shit just to keep the thread up or trying to kill time or whatever...

but if you honestly think there is no limit to the amount of muscle you can gain without the use of drugs that is just plain silly.

You aren't ever getting much over a FFMI of 25 at 10% or less bodyfat. Ever. Technically you are still gaining muscle, but at such a slow rate that you will be dead of age before you gain another pound of muscle beyond an FFMI of 26, and even then you would have no real life as you would have to be ultra careful and consistent just to keep the shape you have.

Someone working that hard with an FFMI of 25 could hop on a dose as low as 300mg of testosterone for 20 weeks and they would gain far more muscle in that short time than they ever would natural.

Lotus is the most impressive natty to ever post here.
I don't give a shit about the cunt but it's true.
He posts lots of pictures with time stamps.
Unlike you.
There is a natty limit. End of story.

If you knew anything about Greek sculptures you'd know that it's common knowledge that many were designed with muscles that don't actually exist.

He doesn't know shit about anything.
He literally said there is no natty limit, as if we all existed in the Naruto universe or some shit.
I hate countering shit posting but I feel like I have to protect the new lifters from such flagrant stupidity.

The coping of a dyel loser.

You can get just as big without roids as with.

The only difference is time and hard work.

Don't be a lazy bag of shit and do it the right way.

So you can get IFBB Pro huge natty... ok then. Prove it.

Shitty blog, unsubscribed.
Btw, enjoy your heart attack.