What's Veeky Forums's opinion on this crazy bastard Jujimufu?

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on this crazy bastard Jujimufu?

one in a million, he went so far beyond humanity, that he came back the other way around

rich pianna has a picture of him in his gym locker

wacky for the sake of wacky

strong and athletic as hell, though

one trick pony

It was fun to watch him for the first time, now it's painful because he is trying too hard. Literally in all his videos he is acting like a retard and does a flip every now and then.

He's been like that since ages though, like his old trickstutorial videos and tutorials where like that. He's had always been wacky

this

Tries too hard and shills his sponsors too hard. Just cringey really.

faggot

I don't watch any of his stuff, but when I do see webms or shit of his around, I don't mind.

He seems alright.

couple videos are funny, most are just cringy
but the dude is strong as fuck and also aesthetic

And shilling for coffee

OH SAM

Peep all the jelly manlets that can't make a living off their personality or physique itt

He's cool.
He uses IG for most of his advertising, so his videos mostly stay untouched by that shit, and they're usually fun to watch.

Does he pretend to be natty?

How come his gf is fat and kinda ugly?

is his book any good? thinking about picking it up. Want to do a standing back flip once in my lifetime

Clarence Kennedy can do similar tricking shit and his lifts are a lot better

>DUDE SLAPSTICK MEATHEAD LMAO

he's got more charisma and better lifts than 2/3 of Veeky Forumsizens combined.

great guy, but his videos do get kinda boring after a while. Would be cool to see videos of him jokingly do ultimate ninja or running some meme marathons like the spartan races.

He goes by the nickname "anabolic acrobat", it is hinting towards something, I just can't put my finger on it

Senpai status.

It was sort of okay really.
It can be summed up as stretch a little bit multiple times a day then force it really hard five times a week or so.
As a whole it's really nonspecific and a more of a set of general guidelines with half of the book being a page with a picture and half an empty page.

There's almost nothing about flips in there either. He just says if you want to learn it you have to stop lifting weights for a year and just do flips by looking at videos on the internet and trying it out. I'm not sure, but I don't remember any actual flip instructions other than jump high and tuck.

Fun as hell, but I wish his mode was achievable natty. At least he doesn't hide that he's not.

Damn i was hoping for a set out flexibility routine with progressions etc

doesnt mention it. i dont think it matters to anyone following him desu

i imagine he was that weird kid no one talked to in school he did roids and started tricking.

hes still weird af

>you paid money for a book on stretching

literally why

clarence is autist though

After running into him and talking to him face to face. I can only say postive things about him. He genuinely appreciates being recognized and talked to. Shook my hand and got my name and everything. Great guy but on the other hand mark bell and silent Mike are stuck up assholes. I was bummed when I found out they aren't really who they put out to be.

Is he that guy from that webm where a dude with curly hair rides into the gym and lifts like 3pl8 on rollerblades?

Great guy, I happen to live in the same city and met him a couple of times. A genuinely good dude.

"Anabolic" has nothing to do with steroids, it could just be about nutrition. But there's no doubt he's juicing.

yup

>"Anabolic" has nothing to do with steroids
This surely must be a highly educated poster.

Seems like a cool dude but his Instagram stuff is gimmicky/one trick pony

Someone post the webm of him deadlifting 5pl8 in rollerblades

It's been increasingly obvious over the past couple years. Mark Bell may have been a semi cool blue colour guy at one point, but a little e-fame from that movie ruined it.

Was it him who squatted on a hoverboard a while back?

i think you mean bradley martyn

So much this

I wish i could have as much fun as him.

he ruined his optimal body. He looked great before roids.

is she? He had model tier face before he hopped on sterons. Growth and other compounds kind of ruined it though.