New to Veeky Forums i started this new routine my friend gave me

new to Veeky Forums i started this new routine my friend gave me
Any improvements you guys can add to it?
Yes i read the sticky.
No i dont want to go to the gym.

Are you really fat or just really weak?

get a pull-up bar

you will never get anywhere with that shit, youre wasting your time. dont even bother making these shit threads if youre not willing to do the one thing that you should be doing

Im not weak i do this routine easy
But it takes 1 hour and im busy so i dont have more time for more exercises/gym Im pretty skinny 5'9 bmi 21 63kg (139lb) 7-8% bodyfat

kek 2 friends told me this i need to do pull ups how many should i do?

Lifting? How far will i get without it?

you wont get far without lifting. you wont get anywhere at all doing your routine

how many should i do?

50x10

If you can't do that many you were never gonna make it in the first place

f-f-fifty x10
Oh jeez i just started

lol
Just do as many as you can and strive to keep adding reps

he was memeing. showing you up because youre clearly ignorant to training

either go to a gym or set up a home gym. the progress you make with weight will be so much more than your friends shitty push up routine

will a 5kg weight be sufficient for now?

If you want to go the bodyweight route:

1. Buy a doorway pullup bar.
2. Have some other stuff lying around like chairs of equal height, a metal pole, and some boxes (for body rows and Atlas variations)
3. Realize you have to increase intensity by progressively deleveraging the exercise.

Your routine should include horizontal push, horizontal pull, vertical push, vertical pull, quad-dominant and hip-dominant movements.

Example: AxBxAxx full-body
A:
Quad-dominant
Vertical Pull
Horizontal Push

B:
Hip-dominant
Vertical Push
Horizontal Pull

Then do progressively harder variants. You can find bodyweight progressions online.

For sets and reps, just do as much as fucking possible. If you want that in a more legitimate science-speak, "do 5xAMRAP".

Since you probably suck, you can probably do Push/Pull like this instead, going ABABABx
A:
Quad-dominant
Vertical Push
Horizontal Push

B: Hip-dominant
Vertical Pull
Horizontal Pull

My advice is not do this. You're wasting your time. If you don't want to go to the gym, invest in some Power Blocks and a Pullup Bar, and if you don't have like a trunk or bench to lie on for Bench Press, buy a bench third. This is going to cost you like $700 total, which is much more than a one-year gym membership, so you might feel more motivated to get your money worth by working out for years to come. Also, you won't have to drive to gym, so you will save more time and have zero excuses.

no. save up for a cheap barbell and plates, squat stands and a bench. look online for used shit

Get a pullup bar for your doorframe and also run 3 times a week. That should get you in pretty good shape.
>But muhhh barbell
You really don't need to lift weights. What really maters is that you have some reasonable amount of resistance training that you actually keep up over time. Maybe you won't get jacked, but you will get some reasonable results and will feel a lot better and have more energy.

Though I would say that sounds like a bit too many push-ups. Try to add something for lower back like glute-ham bridges. Also maybe add dips and more core stuff.

Why the fuck are you doing 20 sets of 3 pushups? Fucking retarded.

You need to lift weights in order to get stronger. body weight exercises will only get you so far, not to mention that program is absolute dogshit. Do this, it's a beginner barbell routine that will do much more for you in 2 months than that bodyweight program will do for you in two years.

What are you lifting for?

If not bait...
1. Reconsider going to gym. Nothing like it.
2. If trying to get strong google prison body weight routines. There are a bunch of inforgaphics out there.
3. If trying to lose weight consider HIIT cardio instead.
4. If you're doing this because you're lazy google the 7 minute workout. Think it was in NYT. Low rest cardio, better than nothing.

r/bodyweightfitness has a bodyweight routine you can use if you're serious about getting fit.

> not going to the gym
> making it

Pick one.