So Ramadan is coming up and, even though I think religion is bs...

So Ramadan is coming up and, even though I think religion is bs, I still live with my parents who are practising Muslims.

Last year I lost a bunch of weight and that put me off from lifting for a few months. I picked it up again a little while ago, and I'm making decent gains but I don't wanna lose it all again.

So I guess my question is how do I lose as little gains as possible if I can't eat during the day?

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/ramadan-bodybuilding/
becomingthealphamuslim.com/ramadan-strength-training/
youtu.be/W-UOGcvJSgQ?t=2m25s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should kill yourself instead inbred raghead

this

just eat alot in the evening...

eat when your parents aren't watching

why does he need to kill himself when his parents will just do it for him when they find out he's a dirty fucking infidel apostate?

Scooby's got a section on Ramadan and bodybuilding if that helps - scoobysworkshop.com/ramadan-bodybuilding/

convert to Christianity and desert your family, saving yourself and your gains.

Objectively, this.

Realistically, this.

Why did I read this "eat your parents when they aren't watching"?

sleep through the day. treat night as day.

cant you just sneak out and scoff a ton of food, not sure how ramadan works desu

Just leave your house and eat, its not like your parents will know. Bring a toothbrush if they're so autistic about it they'll smell your breath for food.

Fasting is great for the body!!!

Not drinking water is pretty stupid though... even for religious reasons. You should fast but drink water also my friend.

OP won't eat even he could

Muslims are afraid of Allah, even OP

this but unironically

blow yourself up and take your family with you

Kill yourself, sand nigger.

no, he should kill some jews instead

trips of truth

so you can eat when the day is over? I don't see a problem, just do IF, stuff your face with your normal caloric intake and you're golden

Dude you can eat behind your parents backs.
Will they even notice that you are not eating?

Its not like you lose 40 lbs when you fast

Intermittent fasting. Basically just eat a days worth of food while the sun is down.

Several other anons already said it, stuffing your face at night is the best option.

Is there a reason you couldn't just eat your normal amount within the designated windows of time?

>Stuffing your face as usual
I gotta have a good meal

Rest day.

Either kill yourself for being a sandnigger or convert to Christianity.

iktf had to fast during easter as an orthodox christian and drop meat dairy and oil
so i did this

Based Scooby has at least a couple of vids and multiple posts on how to do this. Just google Scooby ramadan brother.

scoobysworkshop.com/ramadan-bodybuilding/

Just eat, bro. What are your parents gonna do, chop your hands off?

Can't you just cut and lift around the time you eat?

A P O S T A T E

P

O

S

T

A

T

E

If you actually want to observe Ramadan, don't eat.

If you aren't a child who still believes in Arab-Santa, eat and lift.

Pretty fucking simple OP

By eating at Maghrib and working out after that you dumbass.

Leave and join the Truth

>ramadan in less than 10 days

fuck me

Do you want him to get decapitated or suicide bombed?

If you don't believe in this shit, then don't follow the stupid rule. Eat in restaurants until its over.

Otherwise its just a 18 hour fast. Eat in the morning and then train afterwards. Generally just eat more in the mornings and evenings. Shouldn't cause much weight loss.

Tell your parents you don't give a fuck about ramadan and buy your own food like an adult. Fuck, you don't even have to tell them, just eat.

fuck that , find and kill all infidels

A religion has to try and do 16:8 IF.
You fucking plebs.

>Can't eat because of some fairytale made up God
Just kill yourself

This is why I always plan my cut so that it falls on Ramadan. I eat like a 1200 kcal a day and lose weight really quick

>suicide bombed
two birds with one stone really

what the fuck there are actual mudslimes here?

muslim here too, eat at sundown then wake up early and eat before sunrise. I pretty much had a keto diet high fat, protein and low carbs, typically would consist of chicken, eggs, or beef with avocados for my meal and other veggies.

Didn't lose any strength, and kept my gains, muscles looked flat due to depleted glycogen. other than that lifts felt good sometimes better, and cardio would just be low intensity. its a good change up and will actually help you get pretty lean.

This is why I always plan my cut so that it falls on Ramadan. I eat like a 1200 kcal a day and lose weight really quick

Yes fuck me too

Where did all these mudslimes pour in from?

To hell with you, you dirty Saracen! DEUS VULT!

AVE MARIA!!!!!!!!

convert to catholicism and save your soul and gains

CTR, or whatever online pay for posting company brings them here from Indonesia.

They get paid to post, get suckered in, and stay forever.

Eventually Indonesia will have a Nazi party

bomb your family mudrace

becomingthealphamuslim.com/ramadan-strength-training/

Here

>Not honor killing your parents and eating them for the gains

Are you even a real muslim

I feel more agnostic than anything but I treat ramadan as a period of intermittent fasting and a way to practice self restraint by actually waking up early and having a regular day, and working out fasted, not sleeping until 1 hour before break fast and lounging around all evening. Absolutely disgusting.

Stop following stupid customs. Problem solved.

Convert to scientology

Fellow Muslim here. I'm planning on going on a cut during Ramadan. It's really no different than intermittent fasting or whatever it's called. I've seen Connor Murphy and the Hodge Twins talk about it. They eat all their calories in an 8 hour window and apparently it's a great method to cut. So while they get all their food in from 2 pm to 10 pm I'm going to get mine in from iftar to suhoor which is about the same time window

i ate thos food

if he disobeys, he'll probably get killed anyway

it's not unheard of

>sleeping until 1 hour before break fast and lounging around all evening
That's literally everyone where i live

They'll disown him and murder him

an hero pol monkey

Yeah, here too.
Hypocritical ass muslims.
I wish people were more introspective and philosophical and cares about discipline and self improvement.
I hate these backwards people and don't care if I sound like a fedora.

>Gym usually closes around 11 pm
>During Ramadan it stays open until 2 am cause everyone knows they'll sleep late and wake up a minute before breakfast

why even bother

Ramadan is the best time to make gains bro. Workout 1 or 2 hours before iftar, eat a decent amount of protein and make sure to drink enough water.

kek funny I just saw my gym and it said open from 5am to 2am for ramadan.

well thing in my case my ramadan work timing shifts to evening and ends at 1 am.
but ill try to sleep at 2 and wake at 9-10 at least.

fucking work. fucking LAZY PEOPLE.

youtu.be/W-UOGcvJSgQ?t=2m25s
take big lennys advice for ramadan

>lock yourself up in a basement with a fuckton of food and a home gym
>tape up all the windows so that absolutely no sunlight or other indicator of time can leak in (sound isolation recommended, that or ear plugs)
>don't bring anything that can tell you what time it is, only an alarm clock that will start screaming nasheeds or something when ramadan is over
>take three tabs of lsd a day before so that you have no idea what time it is when you sober up
>enjoy eating whenever you want because you don't know what time it is
>bonus: tell your parents that you're doing what muhammed did in that cave for a month and get mad respect

My god i cringe hearing those guys talk to each other, especially the tattooed guy and the manlet. They all hate each other and the tattooed guy hates everyone the most, he's just looking for any chance no matter how small to just bash this lenny guy who is probably just bantering him

i am not a muslim but if you get seen eating or drinking in the day you will get in trouble with the law

everyone who lives in first world country should feel grateful they don't have this shit

for example you can't drink anything either though, even at the gym

gym is only open during the day so can't go at night