Whale here. I know what the next 1000x is...

Whale here. I know what the next 1000x is. Now obviously because it hasn't mooned yet or even hit exchanges it's never mentioned here. Quads and I tell you the coin that will get you a seat at the big boy table.

Other urls found in this thread:

etḥerdelta.com/#GRID-ETH
discord.gg/XcJjU5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ez

Post some proof or LARP

RIGHT HERE user LAY IT ON ME

lmk

Rill

Its Verge get on it buy now at 100 sat time to get rich anons

CHECKEM

TELLEM

bollocks.

Ding ding ding ding!!

WINRAR

Noce m8

I'm listening

rwal

Post proof. Post wallet.

Nice, just bought 100k of RILL

hm... with the volume hereon biz, quads are kind of rare. wait for the 7777 in some minutes...

1000x? not even the biggest pump on the shittiest of shitcoins can do that, but ima roll anyway

woops we got quads already, spill the beans

>Quads and I tell you

Well?

OP is a faggot

move along

we all know its DBIX - Dubaicon

Let's hear it op

DBIX won't spike fast. It's a long hodl

Alright guys you win. It's ChainTrade. It's bringing gold, oil, food and a fuckton of other commodities with real world value to blockchain. No competition, lawyers at the ready, huge team and working platform.

Do your own research but I'm putting over half my portfolio into this. Even if they were to reach 1/10th of their 2020 goal it would still be insane gains.

x1000? nope that would make DBIX the third biggest coin lel

it's bitbay

Isn't Vechain competition to that?

I was looking into it yesterday. Here are my takeaways (I'm a pleb)

> soon to get on HitBTC
> some mudslime exchange is opening, supposedly the first mudslime crypto exchange, and they are shilling BTC, ETH and DBIX
> low supply (2 million...or some shit)
> ATH was $50 few months ago

If mudslimes throw money at this, it could be a great flip.

lel maybe chainlinkies will be chaintraders

comfy hold :)
you could say that about any project... $15,000,000 is still a low MC project

Not sure but I haven't heard of anything else with plans to trade futures and options for commodities.

I have 10 DBIX
Should I buy more? How hard are you going in?

Well, chaintrade looks really fucking solid at the very least. I'll definitely consider going all in

>10

Maaaan, what the fuck are you gonna do with 10 DBIX, that's...100 bucks investment :D

I'm planning to see how it performs on Hit - but it's fork time, so alts won't get happy I think...but we should keep an eye on the Mudslime Exchange, DBIX mcap...that kind of thing. I really think this shit could 5X with no problem at all.

5X from today's price is 60 million mcap, that's fucking nothing.

Was just a FOMO safeguard. If it goes 1000x then 100 bucks is a fuckton of money

>another shit erc20 token

it may be a good idea, but it will just fail because of this sry. Maybe it will do a quick 2 or 3x at most

Royalty Kingdom Coin is another nice one. 2 Mil Market Cap LOL, that thing has a lot of room to grow. Dubai company with working product and partnerships.

You really can't put your hopes on fucking 1000X...those things are not for outsiders, if you hit a 1000X consider yourself lucky as fuck.

Aim for realistic shit. Aim for a flip (2x) or something with multi-flip potential. This Muhammed-coin sure looks like it COULD do more than 1 flip.

Literally a nothing ICO. Nice try I’m holding more eth than they have made in their ICO

bless us with the light

Thanks for the tip, didn't hear about that one. I'll start looking into mudslime crypto because of that Palm exchange that their opening. I bet some of their muzzie-coins will get pumped simply because their "mudslime" (think chinks, binance, etc). And they got money there so...new horizons opening up.

But the Royalty coin you mentioned has too many coins locked by the team, I don't like that...just sayin.

80% of my funds is in Bitcoin at the moment but I'll buy more altcoins a day before segwit.
There's a lot of potential in DBIX. I think 5x is realistic

Don't think of it as a token user, it's an exchange. Commodities and derivatives is a 2 trillion dollar market that's heavily centralized. Think about how many businesses would love to cut out the middlemen and fees. And how the regular Joe will be able to easily get access to trading.

I don't have a crystal ball but the guys on the team have everything thought out and planned for with the first movers advantage on top of that. Their extensive marketing campaign starts in 2018, get in before that and I can see some VERY happy traders in the near future

if there is $trillion potential and they are professional then they would be building their own secure blockchain, not using an ETH token, especially since we dont know what will happen to ETH in the coming years.

I would seriously consider buying if it wasnt a token

no chain shit ever again

Roll, pleasseeee i need this senpaiii!

> inb4 JUST

he already told, do you even read

and its a shit token, nothing to see here move along

WANCHAIN

LAtoken

>ChainTrade

OPs a faggot

fuck op

BLAS

It's Opus

Very nice find OP. I'll def keep an eye on this one. If it takes off it could be unstoppable.

Post private key for proof

hope u r rite op

What exchange?

yes boiiis im gonna sit at the big boy table with $0.60 of mining a day

go on ..

What Do The Tokens Do? Equity?

Lol they really picked soybean oil for their website demo? The thing that was made famous in the book "how i lost a million dollars"? fucking plebs

>etḥerdelta.com/#GRID-ETH

found it javascript:quote('4149273');

Veeky Forums discord
discord.gg/XcJjU5

let's see lol

US citizen cant get in at ICO anyways

lol nice

op are u gonna tell me the fucking exchange so i can buy your shit coin?

are you stupid? or just lazy?

its in ICO right now newfag. If you took 5 minutes to even research their website you would know that

let's roll

It's Confido obviously.

So I just checked out their website.. It trades food and raw materials (items that have real world value), takes out the middlemen and has low fees and it's easy and simple to use. I just regurgitated what OP said but damn, this thing is gonna fucking explode. It's still in ICO too. I'm gonna accumulate as much as I possibly can. A 1000x profit would make me filthy fucking rich.

Ok ok how the fuck can a token replace an exchange am i missing something?