Tfw you realize half of this board doesnt even lift

>tfw you realize half of this board doesnt even lift

Other urls found in this thread:

lookism.net/Thread-The-complete-LOOKS-MAXING-guide-for-the-4-7-normalfag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>half

> realize the other half just does bro splits

>When you realize literally half this board can't even run a full mile under 10 minutes.

>tfw this board shills nothing but rich,rippletoe, and zyzz

>"just"
A bro split is better than your ppl bullshit. Brosplit is chad tier training

>only half

S-shut up

This is literally the only board on Veeky Forums that is seen as increasing your odds of normalcy, success with women, or being capable of giving alpha advice to social retards.

I wish I could say the same for Veeky Forums, but unfortunately they have a tendency to be ugly, weak autistic people dressed like Columbine shooters, hyper-urban Asian street youth, and niggers despite actually unironically believing that they look good.

Plus we have good memes.

biggest reason being the influx of fatties in the past years.

this used to be a board about GAINING STRENGTH

not losing weight you fat fucks just eat less and come back when you wanna get big

b-but i like it here

what if i wanna lose weight while gaining strength...

Veeky Forums is far and away the most pretentious out of touch condecending board on Veeky Forums.

They dress like literal faggots and talk down to anyone who doesn't dress like them. Bunch of fuck faces.

It's funny I went to the gym today and ran a quick three mile interval run before lifting, I was fucking red as fuck in the face and sweaty before doing deadlifts. Literally everyone around me was lifting without a single drop of sweat on their face and just had their headphones in going on their phones for like 5 minutes between """sets""". That's the average person, now think about the average Veeky Forums user. I would guarantee this board is a snorlaxmode virgins who never even do cardio and pound back mass gainers mixed with whole milk.

>mwf I'm the only lifter on this entire Cambodian finger fishing forum

Should I even be here?

/wlg/ and stay there

Veeky Forums dresses for each other, not for real life. They just don't realize it.

When will we realize we lift for each other

Jokes on you I don't post my body here

I squat and overhead press 75 pounds.
I deadlift 85 pounds. Not rack or bench, but using my foam roller I bench 75 pounds.

I curl 85 pounds.

I feel like deep fried memes are where the meme crowd lost me, is this what getting old feels like?

2016 was peak meme desu, ironic fandoms, lots of crossmemes. Now everyone is just trying to relive the magic but it feels forced :/

How is it possible to be such a weak little faggot?

>Shills Rip
>Shills Zyzz

Leave you fucking newfag.

This board is for being fit. Weight loss is where many people start. People can also aim to lose weight and gain strength simultaneously.

Eat shit.

>2016 was peak meme

does shit fit my macros?

Cardiofag here. I'm just here to find pics of guys like pic related and jerk off to them. Anyone want to be my bear bf?

sincerely, a fatty.

i sweat so much i had to start taking a towel with me, i don't even understand since i don't lift this much (320 lb squat, 400 dl 145 ohp 250 bench) but the 4th and 5th sets always make me pour sweat like an open faucet. Is it because I rarely do cardio?

>2016
>Peak meme
How sorry I feel for you.

>tfw you realize most of this board are manlets

>most of the world

FTFY

I don't run.
But I can ride 20 miles with a 2000ft altitude gain in like an hour and a half.

>I deadlift 85 pounds
>I curl 85 pounds
wat

deep fried text message memes are utter shit, but that's my personal taste

try /r/patrig for better deep fried memes

Who did you was posting the following?
>is this natty?
>this is the natty limit
>strength lifters are fat
>aesthetics > strength
>squats are pointless for aesthetics
>this is what girls want

"Music/ television totally peaked in the 90's dude, everything since then has been downhill. These days it's all just mindless shit."

You must look somewhat funny with those pencil legs, cardboard chest and big bi's.

looking at these threads I'm more surprised if half of this board lifts regularly

I've never really been there but to me Veeky Forums just screams insecurity. Like a bunch of weak manlets trying to look like the men in a fashion magazine without having the bodies of the men in a fashion magazine.

I'd rather have all the fatties than these low test skellies who never played a sport in their lives and suddenly in their early 20s/late teens discover exercise is something they should maybe look into

Pretty much this. Every board is just the social outcasts of their topic. The social outcasts of the fitness community are just power lifters and 1st year lifters.

>9/10 of this board continue lifting plates past their 10,000 rep expirations

I'm not a powerlofter or a first year lifter. I come here because I still enjoy the low commitment quick pseudo socisl interaction format of Veeky Forums but can't stand other boards.

g is for nerds, v is for children, tv is for children, b is for children, r9k is for virgin school shooters, pol is for virgin school shooters, fa and mu for faggots, sp I only like if there's a game on, int is roleplay etc.

I guess some slower boards are better if I wanted to discuss something serious but I don't come to Veeky Forums for that. Also not being able to bodyshame weak lazy fucks sucks. I like the fit mentality of strict discipline in life. Even if everybody doesn't follow it's still the popular opinion. Not crybabys and skinnyfat nerds among other skinnyfat nerds.

Post pics

Why is there a negative connotation to this here? I've had personal trainers and strength coaches playing football for HS and a little in college and this is part of all of their work out regiments (along with some full body days and cardio ofc)

PLPxPLP - you specifically target every muscle in your body twice a week. What is it people have against this?

t. came here from reddit

Veeky Forums is bretty cool

forgot to put:

you work every muscle twice but always have 72 hours rest before hitting it again.

If you're doing any type of press, you're involving your triceps, so why not add accessory tricep excersises with compound press motions and then vice versa for back and biceps with a day dedicated to legs in between where you target quads, glutes, hams, and calfs. then a rest day, then repeat.

This is the GOAT workout program doing anything else is drifting towards cross-fit-bull-shit

i lifted for the first time tonight and almost failed doing 65lbs

this shit is hard

>mfw I just do cardio, machines and bench

No need to lift when you are getting toledo low fives by the bushel full from the local street rats. I put on my LA Gear shoes and they all come running. I still go to the gym once a week to session the tibia flexion machine. Shin splints are no joke desu.

Could i be a literal bear and maul you to death?

>not hitting legs, biceps, and traps 4x a week for maximum thiccness

>tfw used to be Veeky Forums now starting to dress casually and becoming more Veeky Forums
Feels so good not to be a skinny faggot anymore brahs

Veeky Forums is our most affluent board. Made enough money to never work again because some sperg told me to buy bitcoins

>meme
>meme
>meme
>memes
>crossmemes

Shut the fuck up you DYEL faggot. Bro splits are best.

>2017
>not doing PPL

its almost like people dont want to make it anymore.

>/fitness/
>expecting everyone to lift

Fuck off

>no structured strength programming
you'll never really get strong on PPL

>used to shitpost and not lift
>started getting more and more interested
>got back into lifting

Thanks Veeky Forums.

this desu

the forever alone loser lifter horseshit started as a joke, but /r9k/ and lookism.net goblins (who don't even lift) started pushing it with dicklet/chinlet/manlet/taintlet/gymcel threads

>being capable of giving alpha advice to social retards

bruh there is better "alpha advice" on /v/ than there is on Veeky Forums

>lookism.net
>never heard of this
>go check it out
>30 seconds later find this

lookism.net/Thread-The-complete-LOOKS-MAXING-guide-for-the-4-7-normalfag

holy jesus fuckin christ

what happened to men? how did so many people become so fucking looks obsessed and shit?

lack of real problems

solid advice there. training your neck is dangerous amd leads to neck apnea. women don't want a man who looks like he actually works out, just someone who's ""naturally fit""

also the very first paragraph about importance of things is clearly a list of how satisfied he is with himself. how the fuck is chin more important than jawline? who even pays attention to chin as long as it's not hideously deformed? and nose is the least important part of your face after ears yeah ok

I compete on a national level in powerlifting, and I do a variation of PPL. I got accepted by committee to go to European championships next year

Last year I made a national record in deadlift in my weight and age category

You don't know what you are talking about

Cardin kills gains breh

I don't lift, I just push my body into the ground.

test

5:46 here bro :) training to get down to 4:30ish and be able to do 6min repeats

Oh wow, you expect 4:30? You must be worldclass.

Lying piece of shit.

bjj>lifting

The internet, man. It totally changed our culture and put 100x more stress and pressure on everyone to look better and be better. Social media and the like have made it seem like a 10/10 lifestyle is attainable as long as you're hot.

I think as a society we're far, far more superficial than we used to be.

how much did you pull, at what weight?

>ran down to the crossmemes, fell down on my knees
>kek above, wont you kill me please?

260kg at 83kg

Meant for

oh, okay, that's not so much.

Well, I live in a small country, if I gotta be honest. Also I'm in a younger age category. Not underage though

260 @ 83 isn't bad at all, but why not just say that instead of e.g.
>I pulled 260 @ 83 with a PPL variation. It works fine.

Well, I just wanted to make sure that people understand that PPL works even if you are competing, hence that it's not just a meme routine

what country do you live in?

I rather not say if that's alright

Central Europe though

Afghanistan?

okay, no problem.

>fitness and health board
>only about gaining strength