What is it about this country that makes me laugh so hysterically?

What is it about this country that makes me laugh so hysterically?

It should't exist. West part should be polish, east russian

ukraine and belarus are rightful russian clay

Maybe that it was the most heavyly developed part of the Soviet Union but they still blame the Soviets for there failures?

t.Duginist/Putinist fascist Russian imperialist. I'm telling Timothy Snyder that Veeky Forums is a Russian propaganda website.

Imagine being bread bucket of Europe and suffering from fucking famine. Now, this is a joke.

>still owns crimea

fuck outta here.

Ukraine is game to you?!

probably because the soviets took the grain

It's such an awful shape; not pleasing on the eye at all

>industrial heart of the USSR
>richest republic
>insanely fertile soil
>incredible strategic location
>large educated population
>huge amount of natural resources
Despite all this, they're fast becoming the poorest country in Europe. By all measures they should've been the Germany of the East.
They thought they'd just fall into the EU, but they didn't head the warning of Georgia and ended up becoming a frozen conflict zone until they inevitably crawl back to being Russia's battered housewife a la Moldova.

soon...

Imagine if someone took a shitty African country, teleported it to Europe, and painted all the local niggers white. That's Ukraine. It's the kind of country Serbs and Albanians point at and say "At least we're not them."

>an entire group of Russians claiming they're not russians

Is the only thing Ukraine’s good for prostitutes/sex slaves?

They are good with computer games.

They can produce some extremely gifted individuals, but as a collective they're horrible.

The high-quality soil?

Basically, they are Slavs.

To be fair if I was Russian I would be claiming otherwise

Never gonna happen.

ukraine is what russia would be without the endless supply of natural resources. that is, even with the most fertile soil on earth, pretty much a third-world country.

because they were genocided by the soviets.

The power of Communism on full display.

Not enough.

Soon...

>West part should be polish,
lol

Why give part of Slovakia to Hungary?

We could have had this if Yeltsin didn't go full retard.

They have a thriving cp industry

Poland shouldn't exist either.

this
stalker series may be bugged fucking shit but it's still atmospheric and I spent hundreds of hours fighting mutants and poor scripting

The fact that the concept of a Ukrainian National Identity was invented in a German war room and they only ever really wanted their own state after Russia went to complete shit in 1917. Before that, Kiev was as Russian as Moscow or St Petersburg

t. Mykola Bydlonienko