I've been eating 2500-3000 calories every day for at least one week now and I haven't gained any weight...

I've been eating 2500-3000 calories every day for at least one week now and I haven't gained any weight, and I still am hungry for more after.

What is wrong with me? I am 5'9, barely 5-10 and 135lbs at 22. How the fuck am I still hungry after that much and not gaining any weight?! I am not active AT ALL either. I lay in bed all day. I shit like once every several days too.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/saraorrego4/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you sure you're tracking your calories correctly? I'm 5'11 and 165lbs and I've been bulking on around 3250-3500 calories and I've gained nearly 10lbs so far and I'm only about 2 and a half months into my bulk.

I'll pray for you, famm

like yesterday I ate 3200 calories and was hungry within a few hours. Am I growing somehow at 22? I am eating more but not gaining any weight and have been doing so for like 10 days now with no benefit or consequence

make sure you're counting properly. Also weight yourself every day naked and and take the average every 7 days. Aim for .5-1 pound a week

What I do is body weight x 18 on non workout days and body weight x 19 on workout days, turns out to .75 a week and it works perfect for me.

I eat entire boxes of granola bars and crackers and shit and I read the side and it adds up to ~3000 every day.

tfw dying

> what's wrong with me?

You're bad at math.

I ate a box of crackers 10 servings 140cal, a bag of snapea shits 6 servings 120cal and 4 Cliff bars 250cal each

----------- +
3120cal
hungry within 3 hours

Food is such a fucking rip off

Past several days I have eaten entire extra large pizzas myself, 300cal per slice 10 slices

wtf guys, I'm fucking small 5'9.5, 135lbs how a I able to do this and be hungry after? Shouldn't I be full with like 1750cal at my size?

This better mean I'm growing otherwise this is a fucking rip off

Tapeworm.

Real question, How many calories would a tapeworm potentially consume? Could I out eat this fucker if have one? Can I eat him to death?

who is the girl in your pic? she is so pretty

reminds me of the girl on the left

eat more. do compound exercises. and don't expect to have results in 10 days else you're just gonna slowly get fat and regret what you've done. things take time.

why the fuck are you subsisting off crackers and protein bars you absolute troglodyte

eat some real fucking food

how old are you? 13? how retarded can someone be to ask something like this

Jesus christ, how about try getting these calories from meat, rice, veges, whey protein, and then top off the remaining calories with muh cliff bars and crackers. might make a difference and give you better energy to lift hard

add 2tbsp of peanut butter everyday, and see if you gain weight in the end of the week, always weight yourself when you wakeup
if you don't gain weight you add 2 extra tbsp

I don't eat red meat or poultry, only fish. Red meat and poultry isn't good for you at all, really cheap and dirty too, ground meat especially.

>Red meat and poultry isn't good for you at all
oh yeah i'm sure the fucking malnourished holocaust victim who lives off of snack foods and pizza is an expert on nutrition

racially ambiguous girls are the best looking girls

This and the OP must be trolling. Otherwise you're legitimately retarded and need to get a tard wrangler to govern your every action to prevent you from hurting yourself.

p-pls

Stop counting calories. Weigh yourself in the morning before you eat. Make a mealplan and stick to it for a week. If you haven't gained weight, add more to your mealplan and repeat until you gain weight. Counting calories is a waste of time when you're making a shitty approximation and don't even know your TDEE.

You're just eating carbs, you retarded faggot, try eating some real food.

>I've been eating 2500-3000 calories every day for at least one week now and I haven't gained any weight, and I still am hungry for more after.
You are probably hypothyroid. Get some T3

there is many things that can be a problem

you burn calories at an absurd amount and should probably look into that.

you dont digest food properly, should probably check that out too.

you suck at counting calories.

ikr

There is no possible way you are eating 3k calories at your weight and not gaining anything. Learn how to count calories faggot.

OP, got the sauce? Mirin this HBB

Are you guys retarded? It's been "at least one week". OP, you're legit stupid. You're likely eating at an 800kcal surplus. Over the course of a week, that's only 5600 calories which amounts to less than 1.5 pounds. That's assuming it has been a full week; realistically, it's only been 5-6 days which would put you at lmao 1 lb. Do it for two straight months then come back and complain. If you're too stupid to have patience, you're likely too stupid to weigh yourself correctly as well. Weight fluctuates by +-5% ON A DAILY BASIS.

>I'm not actually mad at OP, just using some tough love because it's Veeky Forums and required to newbies

>carbs are not real food

she looks persian

she kinda does. idk she might be a full white girl who is naturally tan as fuck. or maybe half persian half white.

I think you mean southern Italian. But she doesn't have the nose.

If i would have to bet, I would say young persian girl with lucky facial genetics.

What the fuck are you eating? No fucking wonder you are not bulking properly and having no energy since all you eat is sugar.

that is a mexican, you are all incredibly fucking blind, rofl.

Yah most likely a Persian.

By the way, how can you tell if a tan girl is white or a ethnic person of color?

This girl in this pic is full white, i think anglo or italian ancestry

she looks better than 99 percent of mexican girls i have see in public

>Counting calories is a waste of time when you're making a shitty approximation and don't even know your TDEE.

I don't get your logic. Counting calories and observing when your weight is not changing is the only accurate way to know your TDEE. The number given by TDEE calculators should be considered to have error margins of at least ±250kcal.

I meant that actually counting up the calories is a waste of time since you are using that to gauge your TDEE anyway. But I am fine with eating the same things week after week so I guess that's why I think that way. I plan my meals and adjust them based on whether I want to gain or lose weight. The only thing I really track is how much protein I'm getting.

Doesn't hypothyroidism decrease energy expenditure? Maybe you're thinking of hyperthyroidism. In which case he needs less thyroid hormone, not more.

>Can I eat him to death?

True that.

instagram.com/saraorrego4/?hl=en

She's Colombian, based on her Insta location of Medelin.

Mexican women are fat, hairy and in all other ways disgusting. People think Mexican chicks are hot because of Salma Hayek but she's ethnically Lebanese and Spanish.

Ah, you mean that actually knowing the number isn't useful when you eat the same things and you can just decrease or increase your meal sizes. That works too of course. But aren't you still tracking numbers though? You track the quantity, weight or volume (at least in your memory) of the ingredients you use in your meals and change those when you need to. I also eat the same things day after day but I still keep track of all my macros in case I want to switch up my foods. I guess one reason I do that I like to measure things accurately.

goddamnn, she beautiful

thanks for the insta link

and yah , mexican chicks are pretty ugly desu. hairy and disgusting. theres probably a few that are attractive, but thats only like 1 percent of the mexican population.

Hyperthyroidism runs on my family, fuck

This girl looks like Chloe Moretz

>Implying that's enough calories to bulk on, I'm cutting on that amount.

Only because of the strong chin and nose, kinda. Her face isn't anywhere near as wide.

Do you have constant diarrhea?

n-no