A dark sorcerer has summoned an army of golem to attack Veeky Forums!

A dark sorcerer has summoned an army of golem to attack Veeky Forums!

Are you strong enough to defeat them?

yes

I get tired beating the fuck out of 1 girl let alone 10 of em

>That core on the left
Fuark

You wouldn't even need full swings, and girls will literally walk into punches.

It's a shame everyone there is so ugly though. Fucking thumbnail lies

Has crossfit invented a new body type?

How to prevent protruded gut when your body fat is low enough to get visible abs?

Don't take roids

Dont take HGH

Vacuums and woodchoppers, dont go to heavy on the weights.
What says is bullshit, roids do not give you big guts

>you will never be gangraped by a bunch of fit girls on roids

why even live brehs?

Literally give one example of a confirmed natty who got a protruding gut from lifting too heavy

Don't abuse insulin

>roids do not give you big guts
HGH does. Shit makes your organs grow, causing the protruding gut. Insulin can also compound on this by causing you to gain a lot of visceral fat. A bodybuilder stacking HGH, IGF-1 and insulin is a perfect recipe for golem-gut.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

This man is full of shit

GOLEM GET YE GONE

No. But they brought golem bod into the mainstream

Woman + HGH is a few decades old at this point, but crossfit certainly has a high concentration

what mode is this?

Yes.
I have guns and friends with guns.
If you're listening Mr. ATF I was just kidding.

Pregnant dad mode

Can I get a serious answer why these high level crossfit chicks have protruding six packs?

She has a pretty face and amazing ass. Shame about her box body.

steroids

Some other user already said it: abusing HGH + insulin. Women can't take Tren or high levels of Test unless they want a mustache +clit-dick, so they take something "safer". Shit works but it can easily lead to a six-pack gut.

Does anavar contribute to big abdomens? I follow crossfit casually (yes, I know) and form all the online talk, it seems that 'var is the drug of choice in crossfit.

Probably not, as anavar is so fucking mild that you're not going to get enough muscle mass to cause the gut. AFAIK the reason why a lot of people really like anavar is because it can be run without the sides of stronger orals (anadrol, dbol, halo) while making it easy to stay in a weight class because it doesn't automatize like say anadrol or dbol, AND because it's fuckoff hard to detect.
Insulin (with or without HGH) will make you huge (if you don't die or get T2 diabetes) but you tend to get visceral fat deposits along with the muscle mass.

>women
lmao yes

GOLEM GET YE GONE

I GROW STRONGER

you mean floaters

> crossfit functional strength vs Veeky Forumss aesthetic looks

Nopes

steroids nigger

>golem

Golem mode.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

You don't fuck the golem, the golem fucks you

Its not HGH.

Its insulin AND, probably, HGH.

>i'm Crossfit

*blocks your path*

HGH literly makes your intestines bigger.
TEST won't do this
TREN won't do this
Other roids won't do this
Only HGH

Insulin also gives the roid gut appearance by causing you to pack on visceral fat. And typically people take HGH and insulin in tandem, so it's a straight line to golem gut.

What type of functional strength would this daunting task require?
Depending on what type of lift, i guess i could handle 2-4 of them

It's clear that these women are on one or multi types of gear but even so, when the Abs are fully developed they grow just like any other muscle.
Since the Abs have not bone support and can't grown into the internal organ, they stick out.

best fuckin thread

To add to your point- Crossfit is 75%-85% core related and compound movements As such, the muscle used the most grows larger in compassion.

Crossfitters do not isolate a muscle like a bodybuilder will. They don't have the tradition "V" physique.

The men will have the larger HOOD which will make the box abs look more proposal but crossfit women tend not to.

You will see this in other core sports like gymnastic women, though the drug use is better regulated at the pro level.

She'd kick me into next week son.

Don't abuse insulin

fuck her until she is fainting
>or die trying

We must kill the Dark Sorcerer.

don't fall for the anterior pelvic tilt meme. everyone has it, even those with six packs.

if you're bodyfat is really low enough to have abs, then simple do ab workouts. they are muscle that can be built.

also, a lot of LARPers will tell you to do sprints, while (generally) true, these people have probably never played a day of organized sports in their lives.

just do ab workouts

I want to motorboat that stomach.