Sup, /g/ here. I'm 181 cm, 110 kg and probably 150 % bodyfat. I just went to the gym for the first time

Sup, /g/ here. I'm 181 cm, 110 kg and probably 150 % bodyfat. I just went to the gym for the first time.

Everyone was bro-tier and wanted to help me, show me how stuff works. No one made fun of me. At least not while I was there.

I don't feel my legs or my arms anymore but my biggest anxiety was that people would make fun of me because I'm a fat fuck.

Thanks for being friendlier than the /g/ community to newbies. I always thought you were the bully society.

Looking forward to become Veeky Forums

Pic related, Gentoo

welcome

start doing alternate day fasting

read sticky

Noone has any reason to be mean to you, so why would they be?

Good luck, just remember to make small goals. Many small goals of adding 10 pounds to a lift can add up to hundreds of pounds over a few years

>150% bodyfat

How could your body be more than 100% of any one thing user? Shouldn't someone from the technology board be smarter than that?

Sorry for bully, just playing. Anyway yeah, a lot of people are insecure about Veeky Forums but as it turns out, those who want to improve themselves tend to want to help others improve as well. So welcome.

Also, as with all boards, there is a LOT of bullshit on this board. If you don't read the sticky you will get bad information and will fuck up your body.

READ THE STICKY IF YOU HAVEN"T ALREADY.

>How could your body be more than 100% of any one thing user? Shouldn't someone from the technology board be smarter than that?

As you see, OP, meatheads aren't known for their sense of humour.

>181 cm
So how did you crawl out of manlet pit at the gym?

>/g/ here
>181cm
Klossy for you again. manlet!

Gentoo? Jesus christ. What fucking idiot talked you into Gentoo? There is absolutely no efficiency or anything gained by compiling your system from scratch save for a few MB of disk space. Do yourself a favor and just go with a fucking binary distribution, and for the love of god whomever recommended Gentoo to you: never talk to them again.

>No one made fun of me
That's where you are wrong, faggot. Right after you left, they started making fun of you not being able to use the stuff and moving awkwardly. They took single sentences of yours and repeated them ironically. Now they're sitting altogether after training and amusing themselves on how to make fun of you next time.

You don't believe me? You'll see. Next time you're there, they will already greet you with some funny nickname. Try to imagine a story behind it. The amount of embarassing things you did is probably immense.

Go be fat somewhere else, faggot

lmao how insecure do you have to be to think that that's even a possibility

i swear everyone here has a warped view of reality

You should kill yourself.

This

order sissy six your candy ass

You should water fast for 60 days

We are the bully society, but for most of us, we only mock people doing stupid things.
You're not gonna get mocked for being a beginner, but for digging ignorance and stupidity.
Learn lifting, work hard and you'll get respect.
We're all gonna make it brah.
Just like gentoo, there's a lot of sorcery behind this, and a good community to help

no one talks trash about the fat guy who goes to the gym and works his ass off every time

>Thanks for being friendlier than the /g/ community to newbies. I always thought you were the bully society.

the people who lift as adults are not necessarily the same people who are athletes and jocks in high school

I have good news for you:
nobody gives a damn about you (in a good way),
nobody talks shit about people who work hard,
most guys still remember when they were dyels so they won't laugh about you if you don't give them a reason to.
good luck and get those gainz

gym being a scary environment is an urban myth created as an excuse to avoid going to the gym

now go read the sticky and good luck

post body tough guy

Good shit my man. Like yourself, people are there for themselves. Keep at it.

To be fair /g/ is a lot more difficult, with Veeky Forums you just eat less food and pick stuff up.

>Everyone was bro-tier and wanted to help me, show me how stuff works. No one made fun of me
Nice. Went to a powerlifting gym for the first time. I'm still slightly weak since I've been perma-cutting, but no one made fun of me and someone even helped on my form.

we are a bully community. we bully fat or skelly lazy fucks who instead of trying to improve feed themselves delusion and "acceptance". we don't bully beginners trying to make a change.

I'm /g/ too brah. I was worried about people making fun of me too in the beginning because I was super skinny. Most people in the gym don't give a shit about you and are there to work out. Just lift and leave, no one cares what you look like or how much you lift.
This board however is a double edged sword: some people are nice and helpful but most are complete retards that don't even lift. Read the sticky (all of it) and you'll make it. Also keep in mind people around here like Karly Kloss because she's tall but we know better (kode).

You do know they were being sarcastic, right? You can't laugh at someone if you chase them away.

WOLCOMEN

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT
EVEN U

This, OP, is a perfect example of how to spot a DYEL, since even the roided 5'2" manlets aren't like this

post body chicken shit

I thought I was the only one who did this. It's just so fun.

we're all gonna make it man. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT.

>Thanks for being friendlier than the /g/ community to newbies.

Still better than forcibly welcoming community

this, I was there and it was hilarious