Have big legs (for a guy who's 4 months liftan I mean)

>have big legs (for a guy who's 4 months liftan I mean)
>squat shit numbers
what's causing this?

5 rep max?
height?

you're fat

your legs aren't big

could be a lot of reasons, You prolly have fucked up squat dimensions. Long femurs and shitty tendon insertions, deep hip sockets, eird posterior chain imblanaces/immobilities etc

well they're big in the sense that
>I don't know any non fat guy with bigger thighs >I know guys with smaller legs who squat 3pl8 for reps.
but yeah I know they're not "impressive" by any means. they actually haven't grown much so those are basically my non-lifting thighs
5RM while keeping okay form is 92,5 kg (nobully). I'm 5'11" but fucked up proportions make me look like I'm 4' or something lmao.
wouldn't say I'm fat. I'd say around 15%bf but I'm shit at this. Definitely not "fat" though (at least nobody's ever called me that. never posted in a CBT though cause body's shit)

>t-rex mode
>none of the strength
t-thanks genetics

Not sure why everyone's hating. If you had said that you're squatting 205kg I would have believed it. My legs are way smaller and I squat 185kg below parallel.

just enjoy building big legs with very safe weights

sir you have a case of manletism....

I am sorry

Same issue bro
Big legs from start, been training for a year, reached 100kgs in few months, not improving much. Still bigger legs than lof of gymbros that been lifting for a while
> genetics

im 6 2 have bigger legs and squat pathetic 2 plate
guys at gym say its because i was obese

its cos you use bike.

Measure your thighs and post em here

>another manlet
that's not really a cause... i am 5'10' squating 95kg 5x5 on work sets and mine aren't that big... i would say like half of those...

fresh new meme? I haven't biked a day in the last 5 years. Actually I don't walk that much either. most of the time I'm either in my bed (gotta decompress that spine to get that extra 0.5" in the morning) or trying to squat.
no tape measure. they're probably no huge t b h but still, I can't help but feel they're way too big for the poundages I'm handling
don't even want them to be big t b h. guess grass is always greener and everything so I don't care about having big legs. I'd like them to be strong so I can jump/run and sheet. also brag about my numbers.
t b h it's probably a form/proportion thing like said so I guess my only wait out of squatlet is to do eric memesquats.

>5'10'
BWAAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

> :^)

You're fine

you mean pl8 wise? idk mane I've read a few books (beginner books like GSLP and SS) and they all seem to assume even the lankiest motherfucker will squat 80kg on his first try and anything else is abnormal.
eh... 1.81m isn't that short where I'm from so I'm fine with it

means you're a weakling

when will they learn

Most people fucking hate skwaating period. A 2pl8 squat is good. 3pl8 is very good. Anything over that and you are stronk.

>Most people fucking hate skwaating period
really? you wouldn't know it looking at Veeky Forums. thought it was just me. is everyone actually memeing?

I'm the same way, just genetics storing fat in the legs. Comparable to a woman's body storing fat in her hips. Aesthetic genetics

>5'10"
>thinks he isn't a manlet

please give him some time he is obviously in denial

do any of you also hate having big legs? i know a lot of guys bitch about having twig legs (my younger brother is insecure af about it) but I just don't understand. mine are not even that big and my whole life I've always though they were just effeminate and disgusting. If it were up to me they'd be smaller t b h.

>the tripfag didn't understand the post
nothing new here. he was saying that you can be short and have legs that looks small (I think). not that 5'10 is short irl btw. but shorter than OP still.

Well, despite how much they bitch most people start getting serious w/ SS or Stronglifts. Besides that just e stats, E stats everywhere.

>BN
easily in the running for worst trip on fit

what's with the wave of useless retarded newfag trips lately anyways?
do people seriously estat about their lifts? what's the point? like to win an argument or something? never got the point of estatting in general tbf, except maybe making others feel like shit?

Worse than fucking supermong. Can't stand this nigga

>getting serious with SL

Used to feel the exact same way until I got a larger upper body and now they look proportional

Kinda jelly, I have strong legs but they arent that big

do people actually mire legs IRL or is that a gay Veeky Forums thing? I've heard grills like thighs but I don't see why they would and I've always assumed it was a delusional SS victim cope.

HAHA NO. that title goes directly to Vegan Trap. fucking worthless piece of human trash that contributes nothing to anyone and constantly creates threads/shits them up with his self absorbed bitching about how he can't hide his dick inside yoga pants

I've had multiple girls touch my quads and comment on my legs. That was mostly in college though. 455 squat, 585 deadlift.

>455 squat
fuark that seems so far away. I don't even think I'll ever reach 3 pl8 t b h.

"Serious" being relative in this sense. If you're going from just fucking around not knowing what you're doing to actively seeking out a program to make real gains you're getting incrementally more serious.

fat

ITT
Manlet OP in denial samefags

do I really look fat? nobody ever told me desu. I don't think I am frankly. I've never really watched my caloric intake but I don't eat that much. Never got my bodyfat tested or whatever the word is for that.

maybe people just don't like you man. I mean I guess they don't since according to you you've got everything yet you still browse Veeky Forums and spend your days hunting ""manlets"". Sad!

ITT

That wasn't really samefagging since I thought it was implied that this one was me. what's your masterplan boyo if you don't mind me asking?

this 80kg reference makes no sense. it depends on your weight and prior fitness level before lifting. when i started lifting i was 48kg, and sedentary. started squatting with an empty barbell. it's been 10 months now, i'm 58kg, and my squat is 54kg (8 reps). it surely sucks if compared with bigger guys' numbers, but for me it's not abnormal.

You squat over 200lbs and have legs that would fit a guy that can squat over 200lbs, there's nothing weird going on here. Totally normal as far as I'm concerned.

alright. it's just that pretty much everyone at the gym who squats more has smaller legs.
>48kg
spooky
p
o
o
k
y

my legs are the same way, i don't even squat, just DLs and DL variations for dem hammies but my legs are still in proportion with my upper body

He is just a shitposter

The newfag kind

This dont listen to the haters your legs are fine

>ITT
>Manlet OP in denial samefags
ITT

You need to eat more user. You need to gain like 20lbs in the next couple months. 54kg for 8 after 10 months is really bad progress. I'm not trying to shit on you, I'm just saying you could do a lot better if you ate more and did SS or something.

>not doing MadMilk

Fat. Form.

those are about as average untrained sized legs you can possibly have

Your legs arent big man

I know that feel OP, I don't even squat anymore

why crop out kim jong un, he's the best part of that picture

boop boop

bleep blorp

manlet detected

sound the alarm!
sound the alarm!

WEEEOOOO WEEEEOOOO WEEEEOOOO

>everyone who has any semblance of muscle on their frame is a manlet
BraiNlet logic

>more muscle on my frame than you
>not a manlet
dumbassdipshitfuckfacelets lol

amiright?

post height tho srs

why do people keep saying that? I'm gonna have to get an estimate or something.
again, not impressive but I've never seen someone with bigger legs IRL, and that includes people who outsquat me by pl8s. just thought that was weird is all. not looking for compliments or anything actually, as I said, I think they're too big and that having big legs is effeminate as fuck.

I'm not even that guy. Why do you call everyone a manlet tho? who hurt you? are you one of those ll surgery incels or something?

Probably stronglifts 5v5

>dumbassdipshitfuckfacelets
didn't know Jason Genova posted here t b h.

Height and how long have you bee lifting?

>I've never seen someone with biggers legs IRL.

You don't see many people

i love you dreamer

my country doesn't lift a lot and we don't have fat people. even at the gym nobody's huge. but even really strong people have dyel legs.
1.81m, 76kg (I think), 4 months lifting, one of which was wasted lifting submaximal loads and trying to do my own program which I then realized was probably stupid.

>I don't even bench anymore
going for that Grimek physique then?

you're delusional pal

I'm that guy, and I'm 181cm and 85kg.

oh yeah? POST BODY YOU CUNT

You're not working your core properly.

Drop weight, do ATG squats, improve your deadlift form, build up weight again.

>improve your deadlift form
might be hard on a 1x5 x/week schedule t b h. but yeah I did notice in addition to having shit proportions, I fold forward like a motherfucker due to my weak back. I'm trying to ATG high bar as much as possible but my lower back rounds as soon as I hit parallel. Lots of knee travel too. I guess I'll just have to ask for a form check. My friend told me I was fine but he's on a brosplit and didn't know what highbar/lowbar meant what a pleb.
In case I have to sub squats out, whats a good alternative? wanna get that test boost. I already know about hack squats and jeffersons (which surprisingly enough have a good reputation). front squats are not an option since my proportions are already shit for back squat. zerchers look like a meme. unilateral work isn't optimal from what I hear.

Drop the weight until your technique works.

Changing exercises won't do anything for you unless you practice correct technique, which you way as well do with squats/deadlifts.

you're fat

You have low test and high estrogen OP. That's why your legs are gettin so thicc.

Are you a ftm? I can't even see your tiny sick in your pick.

I got skelly legs but do 365lbs. Its just genetics

your skin tone reminds me of pic related.

hi bar or low bar?
your knees might be coming too far foward and it means you cant engage your posterior chain.

You're doing too high reps

You're doing too low reps

Learn what fucking hypertrophy is you god damn sticky avoiding faggots.

leg proportion, if you have shorter legs they will fill out quicker

post legs [spoiler]and ass[/spoiler]

my working weight for 5x5 is currently 100kg, why aren't my leg as big as yours :((