Name a bigger disappointment in the world of fitness than Arnies son

>protip, you can't

he's just bulking brah

shawty in the back mirin dat ass tho

That's just a disappointment as a human being

magic johnson's son*

He's rich. That trumps everything.

this tbqh

The look on her face tells me she just caught a whif of that ass, and it wasn't good...

you posted the wrong son

racemixing gone right

Can we stop to talk about how amazing this is? Arnold's genes completely BTFO'd this guy's Guatemalan shit genes and made a spic Arnie.

your 1RM

>tfw i looked exactly like him body wise before i lost the weight
It is not a fun life. I can only hope he hires a trainer or something and gets the weight off one day.

that guy looks good wtf are you talking about

Both of will smiths kids

Holy shit i just googled his son and this is so bad. Why the fuck does this happen to these rich kids? Why do they turn to such faggot bitches?

Yeah he looks good because of Arnold's genes not his mom's.

Dem cankles

If i was as rich as him i would hire a trainer and a nutritionist to plan everything for me and i just do what i have to do

>hfw his dad's bastard son is actually the son he's always wanted

obviously cultivating mass

So out of three sons, one is a disappointment. Could be worse.

Also, the level of denial necessary to believe pic related would be anyone else's son is staggering.

didn't go that well with murican genes, did it?

Statically he must have more kids right? With all the girls he banged, considering he didn't take much caution when he was married and banging the maid, there Has to be more.

Where are Arnies secret sons? Did their mothers hide them from the limelight? Is there a race of superhuman walking among us, in secret?

There legitimate sons are both a disappointment; one is a land whale and the other is a closet gay who is afraid of telling his dad (who already knows) he is gay and dates generic crazy hollywood whore to """"hide"""" it. His illegitimate son is the only one who looks and wants to be like him.

As I understand it, Arnold used to deny him being his son, I think this made the kid to proof himself and wanting to be like Arnold.

This
Guatemalans are fucking short ass people, never met a tall one unless they are mixed. its a miracle that this housekeeper got some of Arnolds cock

Leave them alone, they were molested

Arnold is a pedophile child molester he fucked them up BAD those poor little monarch butterflies, the things he and the sex magick cult must have done the worst shit to them. Just like Ivanka.

Holy shit you're right jesus

It's not too late for him. He must be mentally ill or some shit. He's over 6ft tall and has genetics above Chad tier. He literally just needs to find the will to do so.

This question fascinates me. How many bastard children do the elite alphas of the world sire, and how many of them are out there?

why is his mouth and jaw so fat?

And I bet he gets more and better quality pussy than even the fawking juiciest of us.

You know what? He STILL gets laid more than anyone ITT.

This. Everyone google him

Anyone else kinda hope Arnoldo takes up lifting seriously. He'd be Arnold 2.0. I think he might be taller then Arnie too.

Racemixing is the best way to ensure good genetics. Nature favors diversity. Look at all of the English royal family. They're all ugly as fuck from years of inbreeding. In general Brits are an island of people fucking their relatives.

I bet he's got AIDS too

> he fell for the race mixing meme
> Yes goy, your daughter should get reamed by yellow-eyed jamal, it's good for her remember!

T H I G G... A N K L E S

>mfw going through this right now but im taller than my dad, im a police officer, i lift, i graduated school with a B+, have a bachelors in law and police sciences, but my dad had a bastard son anyway

what's so bad about pic related?

the ubermensch walk among us, user.

I wanna drink beer with my dad wearing lederhosen.

She needs some BBC

You do realise there's more genetic diversity in a race then there are between races right? Racemixing is not necessary.

Yas qween! Slay!

Underrated.

>disappointment

BBC is too busy banging latinas and asian chicks.
Black guys don't do the sloppy seconds of Varg and Achmed.

That's retarded and stupid. We come up with concepts of race because we notice different phenotypical difference in skull shape, behavior, intelligence, and processing of different substances.

The problem is that racemixing isn't a magical cure. DNA isn't a god that sorts the bad from the good. The expressed genes don't necessarily lend themselves to a stronger phenotype.

With that said, the father does have a disproportionate influence in what genes are expressed between him and the mother.

CONT

But if we wish to thresh the good wheat from the rotten wheat, you should look at lineages and cultures within a "race".

EX: Nigeria is a ho hum country when it comes to IQ tests. Scores above the african average but not by much.

You extract the Igbo tribe and examine them. Africans who score parity with east asians. Amazing.

CONT.

I imagine the same could be done with (poo in loo) Indians. Unremarkable as a race of a billion in terms of intelligence. But if we winnowed the billion to lineages that might only number in a few million, even a few hundred thousands, we might find Ashkenazi tier IQs.

CONT.

Taking off from the point here (father has disproportionate influence in expressed genes), it's an explanation why "hapas" suck.

Because it's the product of a lower status father picking up a chick that would be unattainable if he tried others (except maybe, just maybe, black).

If a lame father has a disproportionate influence...you can put it together. The lesson is that if you're a man, you have to be less lame or else it curses your descendants.

Inbreeding does not occur if population as big as 10000 people. Nords were pretty much untouched and they are considered to be beautiful people, but England is a mix pot in the other hand.

Go back to your retard bin of a containment board.

The sea niggers would frequently kidnap the hottest bitches from other countries and tribes.

And choosing a better woman.
Because a woman will carry the DNA of every man she's ever laid with her entire life. It even changes her DNA.

Atleast he stands a full head above everyone else.
>tfw manlet

No u

Male microchimerism stated that sexual intercourse was only a proposed method of introduction of male dna. More likely though it came from other sources of male dna such as fetal cells from pregnancy, absorbed fraternal twin during gestation, or an older brother transferred by maternal circulation. It wasn't even conclusive that it came from intercourse.

Even the NCBI articles discuss that it generally only ever penetrates into the spinal cord and brain during pregnancy when the blood brain barrier becomes permeable. Maybe if she had kids or the fetus died during pregnancy would male microchimerism be an issue at all.

You fucking idiots are worried about the most inane shit all of the fucking time.

Stellan Skarsgard has eight legitimate children, two by a different woman. However, the man is 65, and has a few children below the age of ten. He's been pumping babies into women since he was in his twenties. It's inevitable that he has a healthy brood of bastards.

Skarsgard himself has admitted he likely has dozens of bastard children, and he claims women usually approach him and want to carry his children. He explains that these are successful career women that want the best possible baby, and he generally has limited or no contact with the children once they are born.

racemixing of leads to a genetic meltdown. look at south america a whole shithole. or look at puerto rico, an american way of life but spic genetics. diversity just leads to an average nothing more, and if the two types mixed not compatible you have crippled basterds. eg half asians which are known to be infertile and insane.
and inbreeding maybe happns in a village but not in a population >1000. the royal family is realy mixed btw.

damn dude really had to go there

and forever. what has been seen cannot be unseen. this is my hell

>tfw you maxed out the head slider and you already left Goodsprings

He has three you know. The eldest one is quite alright

If /pol/ is meant to stay in /pol/ then you need to fuck right off with your mumbo jumbo.

If I would be rich I would still lifting weights and do my Cardio and eat chicken and rice, but just because I love the Bodybuilding lifestyle, but I can't blame the guy, why trying if you are in the top 1% of wealthiness anyway?

This is why you lost the election.

>implying I voted for dump or shillary

Is it hard to be as autistic as you are? Do your parents need to child proof the sockets so you don't try to jam your chicken tendies fork into them? Get fucked you cum chugging felchmonger.

>voting 3rd party
opinion discarded, just like your vote

Can't believe your tard wrangler is letting you stay up so late. It must be to keep you quiet after they had their private touch time with you.

Go back to your containment board like a good little kid.

kek

being Arnolds son must be terrible. You would never be able to live up to his accomplishments.

Maybe this guy just knew he was in an already lost game and decided not to play

I bet you are pure blood white thrash with that dyslexia.

found the half blood

mr. and ms. khan must be realy proud of your english skills

was Rodman his godfather or something?

lol, not everyone is an english speaker.

>Name a bigger disappointment in the world of fitness than Arnies son
>your 1 RM

My dad's son

More I look at him more he looks like the fat guy from Lost. How he manage to remain fat on a island with limited resources was the biggest mystery

you fucking faggots always talk shit about everyone

i bet he will be fucking SHREDDED if he cuts after that bulk

bur

perhaps these are the origins of Chads that just show up randomly in family lines

/thread

I want to see Pepe Schwarzenegger play Conan

best post on Veeky Forums atm desu

good Lederhosen are expensive
Oktoberfest is the best event in the world though.
source: I live in Munich

Guatemalan, can confirm. All my relatives are shorter than me and I'm only 5'10".