Not so fast!

>fails to kill emus

Over 120,000 Japs beg to differ.

>cannibalism
>sharks
>hunting moa to extinction
>more cannibalism
>tattooing
Sorry, but Polynesia has always been fucking metal.

fpbp

> home of nazi bases
>home of commie bases
>home of amerifat bases
>"peaceful"

Don't forget all the spics and snowniggers

oh yeah, one war took place there in all of human history. even in that exact same war there were an order of magnitude more chinamen and russkies killed in europe and asia

All of this should be Australo-British.

How the fuck does Australia have so much? I ask this as an Australian, too.

Proximity and Australia's importance as a launch point in Polar Expeditions. Also it's not like nobody else is allowed inside the Australian zone.

Yes b/c Europe and Asia includes North and South America?

Canada had a similarly peaceful past and didn't become a mass grave during ww2

Is this the colonialism of the 21st century?

No.

lol how the fuk does Bulgaria have a research station on Antarctica

>Papua
>Peaceful
Boi...

Glorious Australian Pacific Reich when?

>Argentina's claim is entirely within Great Britain's claim
LAS ANTARTICAS SON ANGENTINAS

north america saw more many times more slaughter to the native americans and aztecs than oceania did to the polynesians or japs or whatever

And yeah, it's not a peaceful region. Everybody had been spearing everybody else for all of history until civlisation came along, but it still hasn't reached all of it.

drop in the bucket compared to the atrocities going on elsewhere

USA

>what is a small popoluation

This should all be Anglo.

>BEADY.png

Native Americans are a myth

And they didn't try to do some of the same in Australia?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convincing_Ground_massacre

uto aztecan more like puto aztecan

kootenai more like cunt-in-eye

yeah I would say Australia's treatment of the aboriginals is arguably worse than the US and South Africa

I don't want to get too /pol/ here, but it's kind of understandable. They provided absolutely nothing of value to the place.

It was their home you little cumstain. I hope someone comes into your house and rapes and kills your whole family and treat you like an abo

Yeah that's great, but it's my home now.

dreamtime man, probably the oldest surviving religion in the world, plus all the art, digeridoos, just because they're not money-grabbing germans doesn't mean they're useless.

Nah you’re still a foreign cunt

abbos are shit mate. Absolute cunts.

Yeah you can appreciate their stories and art if you want, but they were never going to contribute to building a modern country.

>posts on on Veeky Forums
>isn't aware of the constant waves of invasion and migration throughout history
Yeah nah, it's my place now.

They deserved it desu. Awful "people".

The Polynesians were fierce warriors my guy. But yea, it was pretty comfy usually.

Polynesia and Japan have some of the best tattoo culture desu

Crazy to think the Antarctica Plate is moving towards Patagonia and will smash into Argentina in 30-40 myfn. You can even tell by the ocean floor and how their are trenches indicating subducting on the Scotia plate side and stretching/ridges on the Australian and Indian Ocean sides.

>his country is not in the Patrician Hemisphere

you can't make this shit up

should all be norwegian to be honest

let's not all pretend this isn't the right answer

Nigga wtf is Somalia going to do with their sliver of the pie.

>hijacks ship to eat the neighbours

actually I think the Comoros would have that sliver instead.Also getting very very tiny slices would be Mauritius, Seychelles, Fiji, Tonga, Niue, Cook Islands, and Tahiti. Possibly more tiny islands, it's hard to tell.

>New Zealand
>Peaceful

That's a pretty recent thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musket_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriori#Invasion_by_Taranaki_Māori
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_Wars

Why were the Maoris so based in comparison to Aboriginals? And why didn't they sail over to Australia and conquer the place.

I can't think of a single country more peaceful than New Zealand except for other island countries in the Pacific. Bhutan maybe?

>Bhutan is peaceful and harmonious
It's a testament to their PR department that people actually believe this meme.

It's even crazier to think that Australia will probably hit Alaska in 200 million years.

>x culture

>papuan tribesmen butcher each other all the time, forever
>peaceful

oh yeah they were slaughtering all the nepalese I forgot.

Look at the likes of Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu and Tuvalu, and compare it to Central America, constantly-wartorn Europe, the middle east and Africa, I think it's pretty safe to say it's the least violent quadrant of the world

Edo period Japan.
there wasn't a single war in 250 years and this was the work of based Tokugawa Ieyasu.

Yes but also consider PNG's constant violence, separatist insurgency in Bouganville, chaos in the Solomon Islands that needed military intervention from Australia, coups in Fiji prompting instability etc. The only reason it isn't Africa tier is because there are oceans between small populations.

What the fuck is a New Zealand? Is that just part of Australia or sumthing?

>europeans constantly at war over tiny parcels of land that switch back and forth repeatedly since the dawn of time
>peaceful

>The only reason it isn't Africa tier is because there are oceans between small populations.
And because Australia and New Zealand act as regional hegemons knocking heads together when need be.

Except OP didn't start a thread extolling the peacefulness of Europe.