Are VICE, dare I say, /ourguys/?

Are VICE, dare I say, /ourguys/?

vice.com/en_uk/article/breaking-news-you-cant-be-both-fat-and-fit

>I won't believe it. I can't believe it. I've read too many 3,000+ noted Tumblr posts saying that being fat is healthy. I've seen too many fat-positive photoshoots of nude plus-sized models covered in cake. Being fat… is bad for you? It's bad for your heart? Guys, I can't do this. You'll have to do VICE without me for a while. I need to go away and rethink some fundamentals. There I was thinking eating chocolate-covered pizzas was totally fine. Now I might die. Christ. I need some time. Please respect my privacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

refinery29.com/2017/05/152774/fat-fitness-trainer-health-at-every-size
louisegreen.ca/
vice.com/en_uk/article/a-child-rape-victim-on-why-society-should-be-more-empathetic-to-pedophiles
vice.com/en_uk/article/a-pedophile-opens-up-about-being-targeted-by-vigilantes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.
No, they're not our guys.

this. /thread/. Veeky Forums eternally btfo. how will Veeky Forums ever recover?

Strong recommend VICE

Explain to a dumbass what this guy is bitching about? I can't seem to grasp if he thinks being obese is ok or if he's mocking it?

Given the popularity of squat plugs here, I'd say yes

>millenials write like this.

no wonder yall dont have jobs

*y'all

Woah...

>Target audience is millinial tumblrs who write like this

I wonder why they write like this?

lol snark and sarcasm, typical millenial

His overweight girlfriend just broke up with him.

is he a fag, i mean shit i love vice series of documentary butt i aint fucking with queer

LOL I can tell this article was written by someone wacky and down with they youth!

refinery29.com/2017/05/152774/fat-fitness-trainer-health-at-every-size

>Louise Green, a plus-size fitness trainer, went on the UK talk show This Morning Wednesday to answer a question R29 addressed back in 2014: is it really possible to be fat and fit?

>The answer — then and now — was yes.

louisegreen.ca/

> plus-size
>fitness trainer

Veeky Forums BTFO

I edited her name out cause I'm pretty sure she's a child.

Fatty mental gymnastics never ever cease to astound me.

> no wonder yall dont have jobs

> He said to the board after reading what someone had written for their job

Lmao the logic

> If I get really fat and then maintain my current level of obesity then I'm being healthy, it;s calories in calories out, duh

I really wish being fat was more dangerous for you so these people died off faster, this bitch probably has another 25 years of being dumb before she bites the bullet

If you're fat for no medically necessary reason, you should be denied healthcare for literally everything.

I understand editing out names if you were on someones personal feed.. but literally anyone can go on Vice's feed and find out their names if they really wanted to

>I won't believe it. I can't believe it. I've read too many 3,000+ noted Tumblr posts saying that being fat is healthy. I've seen too many fat-positive photoshoots of nude plus-sized models covered in cake. Being fat… is bad for you? It's bad for your heart? Guys, I can't do this. You'll have to do VICE without me for a while. I need to go away and rethink some fundamentals. There I was thinking eating chocolate-covered pizzas was totally fine. Now I might die. Christ. I need some time. Please respect my privacy.

Surely this is satire?

>Jessy Small
Great work with the editing.

>redditspacing
>redditgreenspacing
Please leave this board forever.

Why is it that men are so inclined to be honest and accepting about the unhealthy, unattractive truth of their obesity, yet nearly every single woman seem to be totally delusional and in denial about it?

Vice is cancer, used to make cool content but been shit for years

I don't know what reddit spacing looks like, I don't go there.

If you're referring to line breaks, this is how most adults write, separating distinct points into separate small paragraphs.

VICE was allright like 5+ years ago. Now their youtube channel is literally LMAO DUDE WEED.

The Vice on HBO tv show is still pretty gud even if it is leftist shilling. At least they go see things for themselves.

because women are soft and weak and used to everyone pampering them and not having to deal with problems

I'm pretty sure it's a satire. Just read the whole thing.

"Vice Essentials" on their tv channel Viceland is some quality shit, it's a lot of varied content and really reminds me of old school vice you guys should check it out

But can I be skinny and fat like Veeky Forums claims?

>Are VICE, dare I say, /ourguys/?

Never, they turned from doing actually decent documentaries to being a slightly edgy version of HuffPo/Buzzfeed, their entire staff is basically numale beta cucks

Where is based Julius when we need him

Why doesn't anyone just ask her to source those 'recent studies' she's read? She wouldn't be able to or she'd link some retarded blog and her whole line of thought would crumble. This is annoying me even more than her own stupid claim.

Are you actually retarded, or have you never learned the concept of sarcasm?

In a survey of one thousand teenagers VICE was ranked least cool. You have to admire their effort though. They really try to be edgy and relevant.

>Google
>Cool
Fucking Bizzaro world where people praise their overlords for fucking them in the ass

Oh no, only 4 cool???

Pizza hut is higher up than facebool lol

Why is WhatsApp uncool?

America has a strange obsession with Apple products imo

>teenagers
Teenagers are retarded little faggots though.

They don't realize this until they are older and remember how retarded and gay they REALLY are. This is why all adults think teenagers are gay little shitheads -- because we've BEEN teenagers and we remember what we were like. Teenagers haven't been adults though.

>Are VICE, dare I say, /ourguys/?
Vice was (co)founded by Gavin McGiness who
1. claims to be straight
2. sticks buttplugs up his ass
3. makes out with dudes

So signs point to yes

>vice
stopped reading there

omg

do not tell me you use whatsapp

americans don't use it for some weird reason

Are you autistic? This is clearly sarcasm

not too small amirite?

Yes definitely our goys.

vice.com/en_uk/article/a-child-rape-victim-on-why-society-should-be-more-empathetic-to-pedophiles

vice.com/en_uk/article/a-pedophile-opens-up-about-being-targeted-by-vigilantes

Because appearance doesn't matter as much if you're a man, since women tend to forgive your looks if you do well in other areas. All men look for in women is looks.

you talk like a teenager

Surely you've spent too much time on this board if you can't tell that he's being facetious.

I banged an american 18 year old on a cruise 2 months ago and asked if she was on whatsapp. She was like "wtf". She said "why do you use that" and I said everyone I know is on it (im british) and she said "oh it must be a thing in Europe"

I didnt think much of it at the time, but she thought there was something wrong with me for using it.

How can something so basic be seen as so uncool?! Its just a texting app that also lets you send voice and your location easily if you want.

Wtf is wrong with you americans

The Wall Street Journal is a patrish newspaper. These kids are retarded.

Pic related would beat 100% of Veeky Forums into a pulp in two minutes

How does it feel knowing your muscles mean nothing?

roy nelson is objectively out of shape

doesn't mean he can't knock out 99.9% of the people on the planet though

The only people we see using whatsapp on a regular basis is poor Mexicans and Caribbeans that can't afford our oligopoly phone subscriptions, so we just sort of associate whatsapp with being poor or an immigrant.

In my country (3rd world shithole) whatsapp is almost the official communication method.
I hate it.

Based uniqlo

The only people I know that use it are Mexicans. Everyone else uses iMessage/android equivalent

Is Veeky Forums cool?

It's not even just the tumblr fat acceptance crowd, plenty of pro-lifting, pro-gym anti-tumblr people were still saying that having 15%-20% body fat was healthier than having 8%, for whatever reason ("obesity paradox"). These are two distinct movements, and the study addresses the second group as much as the first.

See, for example, this.
Has a scientific appearance so it didn't just appeal to the tumblrites but even to some people on Veeky Forums.

My exact fucking thoughts. There is no scientific basis for her argument whatsoever. She could be shut down so easily, and if she needed to stare in the face of her own fucking ignorance she may come out of the experience learning something.

>Oreo is cooler and more known than both fucking consoles

And? The point was that men tend to accept that being fat is bad for them and women make up haes bullshit

I doubt its satire. The only way to find out is if you go through the persons article publication history. But they write for VICE so I'm not going to bother looking at thousands of articles of putting stuff in my butt.

> red bull
> not cool
Fucking DYEL teenagers

>can't afford our oligopoly phone subscriptions

You actually think the U.S. has expensive phone service? Come up here buddy and I'll show you expensive.

Is that Elgin?

That's complete bullshit.

people fuck fat women but they dont fuck fat men(as often, it still definitely happens, my buddy slayes and hes hefty) so they dont as often know the true horrors of the world

this, its for nonwhites (noracist)

2 aware 3 cool

vice readers and writers are mostly beta low test leftist hipster scum

But you have to be a total fucking retard to not see that having excessive body fat is not good for you

shit being fat and sedentary even shrinks your damn brain

Men are used to being treated like shit, being called fat is just another example of that. I was listening to this thing on the radio the other day where an audience of ~200 people were told to write down three words they associate with girls and three words they associate with boys. For girls, the top three words were "pretty", "smart", and "strong". For boys, the top three were "smelly", "dirty" and "stupid". Is it any wonder why women cry when reality slaps them in the face if they're pampered all their lives by our ridiculously coddling society?

This fucking fagit is right

>Like ummm do you like ummm know like umm how like totally problematic you're being?
People born between 1980 and 1995 are Aids incarnate.

t. Fashy Gen Z goyim.

You have to be 18 to post here

MODS
MODS
MODS

Also fuck you kid you're only right wing because it's the edgy thing to do now.

Just like in the 90s being liberal was edgy

Fascist propaganda, thanks drumpf. Its like we are living in the 30s again

What?

tbvh, I'd let my wife peg me.
>tfw no qt pegging wife

maybe that's why, you fucking faggot

Yeah, but I, for one, won't go into her profile because now I have to search for her comment and I'm too lazy.

I'm 19 you fucking dolt. Not even right wing, I lean to the centre. I adopt ideas from both sides that I like and I discard the shit ideas.

What's wrong with 15%?

>since women tend to forgive your looks if you do well in other areas.
If you're reach or can help them advance in their carreer.
Those are the only occurences.

15% does not fall into the obesity paradox, and yes 12-15% is healthier for you than going sub 10%, unless you are competing there is no need to stress your body that much.

>commercials calling you racist for having your skin color
No, no they're not

>Wasting money is cool and proves you aren't poor
t. every actual poor person ever

You know, every rich person is rich because they don't think stupid shit like this.
>it's free or less money therefore it's bad
W.E.W.

There's a difference between 'fit' and 'healthy' I think. I used to outrun/outlift thinner people as a fatty all the time.
Healthwise, I don't think fatness is much to worry about if you're not crippling yourself or still appear to be human. I want to be thinner to look better. Don't care about health at all, wish I did.

Didn't they posted last year an Bodybuilding hate article where they praised an dyel underweight cuck for his 20 push ups and called an aesthetic bodybuilding guy with low body fat useless because he has just "pumped up muscles"?