What are the best bodyweight routines? Preferably ones without weights or bands...

What are the best bodyweight routines? Preferably ones without weights or bands. I'm not really sure what direction to go in now that I don't have a gym membership. Also is it even possible to get stronger without access to weights? I don't care about getting huge but I do want to at least get stronger

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/house/333803-first-republicans-talk-impeachment-for-trump
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/impeachment-chatter-ratchets-up-in-halls-of-the-capitol/2017/05/17/a4608b78-3b32-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?utm_term=.30e89c1e0b1e
businessinsider.com/how-does-president-trump-get-impeached-comey-russia-2017-5
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-donald-trump-impeachment-process-20170517-story.html
nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/trump-comey-fbi.html
i.imgur.com/XIPH5pz.jpg
m.imgur.com/a/AVq4D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck trump.

go back to /pol/

>h-hey c-can you wear this MAGA hat?
>wtf is wrong with you, Steve? Ugh, fine, whatever, as long as you pay me double for this session
>HEH HEY GUYS CHECK OUT MY SUPERHOT GF, MAGA!

If you could take your fat ass to a polling booth to vote for trump you can take your fat ass to the gym. Don't waste your time on bodyweight shit.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT EVERYBODY SALT SALT SALT SALT

go back to africa first

sounds like someone's taking the current year a little rougher than most...

we /trump/ country now.

>triggered small dick liberals
Don't you guys have a LGBT meeting to get too?

I think BN and vegan trap are boyfriends. It would only explain their rampant stupidity together, here.

Can we talk about bodyweight stuff

hoping to find a decent routine that dosent require any equipment, I'm sick of having to hunt around for monkey bars for dips or whatever, and its not convenient to set up at home.

>there's no way hot girls support Donald trump reeeeee
Fuck off

if you wanted to talk fitness, why did you distract us with /TRUMPGIRLS/

>muh DIK

Go back to /pol/, stormweeny.

>more moles than jennifer lawrence
didn't think it possible.

oh you mean where I own property?

but why user? so I can be treated like a king among my people, unlike you, who to Europeans are just a loudmouth american cunt?

Nah I think i'd rather go to my house in Florida 20 min outside of Miami, since this house in GA 20 min outside of Atlanta is getting stale, or maybe i'll rent out my Miami house and rent one in Colorado, or just put that Miami money toward buying a Colorado house I could own in 5 years without making a single payment out of pocket...

wait what were we talking about again?

lol your about to be taking the current month a little rougher than most

>bye trump
>have fun in jail
>small dick

now I know your from pol bcus everyone on this board has seen my dink

thats my goy

I'm not OP :(

who would lie on the internet

*blocks your border*

>her
>hot

there is a reason she is hiding her face, I can see the fucking wrinkles on her mouth and if you think that body is hot... well....got some bad news for ya

>there is no way dumb racist blondes could support a president who is about to be impeached bcus total fuckup

So you're just a regular insecure fag that needs to tripfag because your mom never loved you? My bad

It's almost like people who make political stances their personal identity are fragile, disgusting losers.

/pol/, antifa, drumpf fags, ethno-nationalists of all kinds and more. They are all sad faggots.

someone who deadlifts over 700lbs confirmed

:^)

I haven't, link please.

yes, better apologize you lil faggot, now get on your knees and suck the tip

Why do you need to hunt around for monkey bars so much? Once you've found a set, they will always be there unless the playground goes through renovation

>archive
>name:BN
>search text:dick
>ctrl+f:imgur

sorry bro, I wish I knew more body weight routines... What I do have is pics of trump girls

While I agree with you, sperging out over a picture of a girl with a maga hat is just autistic

>be president
>get sentenced to jail time
>pardon self
kek, nice try faggot

your politics is showing user

>posting that shit in the first place

Please dump I don't have nearly enough and the butthurt amuses me

Agreed.

Idealogues are the worst.

ask and YEE shall receive

Muh dick. Let me talk so you can understand me nigger, Bix Nood Muhfuggah!

Sometimes I dont feeling driving all the way down the park to do something I'll be done with in an hour. Plus there can be kids around, bad weather, etc.

Who cares? Ignore it if you don't like it. Not my fault your liberal cock loving ass got triggered this badly.

thehill.com/homenews/house/333803-first-republicans-talk-impeachment-for-trump

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/impeachment-chatter-ratchets-up-in-halls-of-the-capitol/2017/05/17/a4608b78-3b32-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?utm_term=.30e89c1e0b1e

businessinsider.com/how-does-president-trump-get-impeached-comey-russia-2017-5

that's okay, they can impeach trump but girls like this still exist, and they'll only ever be attracted to guys like me, and not you.

>girls like this

I mean, they're okay, but they're nothing special.

still not losing any sleep. enjoy your feminist faggot bitches, no matter what happens to trump we still get these dimes.

yes, and your girls are the real catch so I hear

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-donald-trump-impeachment-process-20170517-story.html

>girls like this

So girls that are blindly following the political ideologies of their dad/boyfriend?
Women don't operate on this level, sorry. These "“”“”“Right""""" wing girls are just huge sluts who can't think independently

>my girls
>implying I'm a liberal
>nitpicking pictures

This shit only works on /pol/.

Inchworms work, also leg lifts. Lunges!

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/trump-comey-fbi.html

>liberals falling for the impeachment meme
jesus christ you have reached tea party levels of retardedness. just focus on destroying republicans in 2018.

Did you not realize that comey himself violated federal law?

Any personal experience with it?

didn't work, imgur link?

whoa is this a member of the Swoleft?
Watch out lads

Well BigNig take a new one, we're waiting.

>women
>independent thinking
Pick one

QwD5nUN

fucking useless

But the bottle is going way past where your dick starts.

>Click for nice ass.
Well looks like we have another cancerous trip fag shifting up the thread.

Holy shit...

fuck, do people on here really have penises this big?

i'm so jelly right now

Do you ever pull on it so hard that you.... rip the skin?

samefag, this is BN

>looking at the hat and not the ass
What happened to this place?

Reddit and normies

Now it's summer all year round

>(You)
seem upset u lil shit

THAT DICK bignig packing BBC confirmed

God damnit am I on /pol/ for fucks sake

Your placing the bottle UNDER your wang so you can pretend you have a bit more length.

Here's an example of a legit measurement.
i.imgur.com/XIPH5pz.jpg

Holy shit so jelous can is obv side by side, what is bone pressed, im mirin, but its sad others have to try to talk shit about someone way bigger

ayy lmao sperglord obsessing over a quarter inch when dude is as thick as a fuckin spray can never change fit

>Holy shit so jelous can is obv side by side,
It's not.
It's clearly under his dick.

>cut half inch off ruler
>take pics like this
Fucking genius
Dunno what your on about other guy though he is obviously pushing it in far less

cuck

u dunt understend

>dis is /pol

No, nothing cut off of the ruler. It's a normal ruler.
And he litterally has it UNDER his dick. meaning that he can claim anything from 1-2 extra inches.

Push-ups+pull-ups+dips for upper body, 3 tri-sets with 1min rest, 3 times a week. Running, skipping rope and plyo lunges for legs as HIIT on rest days. You can do bench dips or diamond push-ups instead of normal dips if you can't find a way to set up bars at home.

m.imgur.com/a/AVq4D

Why is only faggots, genetical trash, mudslides, whiteknights and other trash is opposing President Trump?

>genetical
oh yeah and all those millionaire 8-9/10 actors everyone hates

Convict Condition OP

Lads try not to fall for the attention-whoring trip-nigger's tricks next time.
Pic related, the only shitskin I'll listen to.

>When u get btfo and have to resort to name calling

We could have been the greatest of friends.

Photoshopping your political affiliation meme hat onto women in hopes it will hide the fact you're still a lonely virgin. Nice.

t. Fat power"lifter."
Setting up a pair of rings isn't hard. If you won't even put effort towards that you're hopeless. You absolutely need a way to do pullups and dips.

LOW TEST

Two things.

It's a bone pressed measurement so it goes to the bone.

Secondly, if I put the ruler UNDER my dick like your friend...or you did then I'd be well over 10 inches long.

I'm not discounting the steroid added girth.
I'm simply saying that you're...sorry he is measuring wrong and using well used camera tricks to lie about his length.

It happens.

Holy BTFO

>I'd be well over 10 inches long.
lmao btfo

also dark nigger is angling ruler to add length and ruler is obviously cut short