TELL ME WHY YOU'RE STILL NATTY. TELL ME YOU PATHETIC WORM!

TELL ME WHY YOU'RE STILL NATTY. TELL ME YOU PATHETIC WORM!

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2646607/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854084/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im afraid to stick needles in myself

Ah so you're a coward?

Afraid of the side effects.

I am not

I have decent test levels, and more important shit to spend money on, plus I don't have the time or energy to keep track of that shit if I did take it

Yea, and I'm not going to order a cocktail of chemicals mixed in with human piss and shit concocted by a designated Indian shitting street.

just find a college student who knows how to use a mass spectrometer at their uni

Nice cope.

curious what my shit genes are capable of on their own

My bf is way too high. If I can get down to 10% in considering it

I'm in the army and they test for it.

It's expensive.
It's illegal.
I hate needles.

The needles don't hurt. It's the post injection pain which is a bitch.

Sides aren't that bad if you're not retarded. Very manageable.

You can do cycles which only require injections every 3-4 days or even every week.

Unless you live in Australia, it's not expensive at all.

No they don't.

It's cheap actually and legal and needles aren't scary, try again sweetie

>take the difficult path
>pathetic
kek

>making excuses and being scared
>not pathetic

Have test avliable to me

>dont know shit about proper cycle
>dont understand where to get hcg or airmedix
>have access to test and ptc once my blood levels come back but don't know what i'm doing

>making excuses by taking the easy path
dob geg pham

>do sport and don't want to cheat or get popped
>not insecure about my size/aesthetics that I have to harm my health
>don't want to harm my health
>don't want to waste a shitton of money on drugs/needles/blood tests or time managing it all
>don't want to break the law
>don't want to be psychologically reliant on roids the rest of my lifting career

Trans is promo shit

>pays for manhood in little bottle
>calls me pathetic worm

insecurity's a bitch, user

>Comes to Veeky Forums
>Pretends that he's not insecure

Yeah, yeah that's nice. Now who hurt you?

What does 'promo shit' mean?

I'm good without the permanent side effects

You mean the permanent gains?

just here for da memes and the tragedy.

I managed to find a source for test but PCT is confusing and I don't wanna get gyno.

>Neurological side effects

Yeah how about no.

ur mum lol

Primo.

See you in 26 months

LOL WHAT

Where did you pull that out of your ass you fucking retard

Pct is literally "take two tabs of nolvadex a day for two weeks then one tab for two weeks", or hcg

I'm not completely developed yet and don't wanna stunt my growth

Not confusing

40mg everyday of nolvadex 2 weeks, 20mg the two weeks after that.

100mg clomid everyday 2 weeks then 50mg two weeks after that.

I don't know where to buy the shit

What does that mean

There are no real permanent side effects if you're not retarded.

Google it

Primobolan is a steroid with almost no sides

lol its neither of those in the uk and the needle part is fun i get to pretend im a spartan 3 from halo reach

I mean what the fuck does "trans is promo shit" mean? And if he meant primo that makes even less sense.

literally amazon

I think he meant to say premo Slange for premium I believe.

> pic related

Nice meme, got a link?

Sup Op , how's the overall sense of well being treating you ?

im not telling you where to buy steroids, if you cant manage to find out where to get them on your own youre better off not using them

Reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk

The only reason I wouldn't roid is because I was pizzafaced as a kid and I know if I started on test I would break out again.

Plus we don't know the long-term side effects due to a lack of research.

howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

do you have them shipped to you? Also, is the post cycle shit illegal too?

how what ?

everything arrives at mydoor , no questions asked

Nobody at my gym is on gear, and if they are they ain't helping me out with sources.

Thx user, t-time to get big...

Guts is natty so I'm natty

>post injection pain

Nigga what? I inject 9 times a week and I've only had pain once because I hit a vein.

Depends person to person. I know when I first started the pip was unbearable, but now I feel nothing.

Where were you injecting? I've only had that happen in my delt and it felt like it was going to pop.

I dont get pain but that flu/sick feeling does creep up on me for the day, i heard its cuz it aint quality shit but okay ...

Started out injecting just test-e 250ml E3.5D. Had pip in my ass cheeks for a good week after every pin.

Now I pin mls of tren-a and feel nothing. Pretty sure it's combination of better pinning technique and just the body's adaption.

I used to juice and I still have a pretty good physique. I don't really care about getting more muscular since it's not going to get me closer to any of my life goals. I also don't want to buy new clothes.

Are you retarded? I've been tested for it a few times, now. Clearly you're not in the army.

Don't know enough about them.
Don't know a reliable source.
Don't want to fuck my shit up permanently.

He also got cucked

Did you keep most of your juice gains?

demon genes and dwarven magic armor are NOT natty

THIS is real natty

because i have a good frame and nice muscles from 7 total years of hard work

because i like having big giant balls, man they are so big i fucking love them

no amount of muscles would be worth having balls less close to my currently basketballsized monster giant balls

enjoy your tiny nuts, i respect your life choices, it is your right

just remember youre going to need hormone therapy the rest of your life because your body will never produce as much testostorone naturally as before

im actually not super against roids, i understand why people take them

but man, my big, giant monster basketballsized nuts, are awesome

Hcg can keep your balls same size lol

I kept some, but definitely not most. I cycled over a few years. I started at 160lbs and got up to 230. I am now at a happy 200lbs at ~12% bf.

i thought you couldn't get off the bike for life once you got on it because it destroys your body's ability to naturally produce test at the same amount before you climbed on the bike?

Test is expensive my dude. And I don't like the stigma that comes with it.

A-are you retarded? Prolonged steroid use actually increases the number of androgen receptors in your body meaning that when you do come off, your body can better utilise the natural testosterone it produces.

The only time where your natural production might be suppressed is if you went full LEAVEHUMANITYBEHIND mode.

Would you say it's worth doing 1-2 cycles then staying natty?

holy shit Veeky Forums science

your natural testosterone drops after cycle to lower than before the roids, the only thing keeping you bigger is muscle memory

im not the guy you asked it from, but you are obviously the retard here

then again, steroid users arent the smartest are they

>your natural testosterone drops after cycle to lower than before the roids

No it doesn't. At least not permanently. It recovers with time, which is sped up by PCT.

But even if you don't pct your testosterone will recover eventually.

>your natural testosterone drops after cycle to lower than before the roids, the only thing keeping you bigger is muscle memory

No you're just a fucking idiot. Please cite any credible scientific evidence to suggest that natural testosterone production doesn't return to normal after steroid use.

The only points where your testosterone production is lower than normal is during PCT or if you do not complete PCT.

Even if you don't pct it recovers.

Takes months though. There's the off chance your test production can be permanently suppressed if you don't PCT. Unlikely but possible.

Being "worth it" is subjective. I did it because I was a 20-something who was thinking about going into the fitness industry and was curious about why steroids have such a bad rep. Now I have other plans. No one really cares about muscle or strength outside the gym and bros. Most people only care that you look healthy and take pride in your appearance.

If you are curious, I don't see anything wrong with trying a cycle or two if you know your shit and are aware of the consequences.

Yeah. If you do a light cycle here and there.
The kind being shilled here? That's permanent sterility and low T tier stuff.

>That's permanent sterility and low T tier stuff.

Please supply your evidence fucking idiot. I'm waiting.

You want evidence that long term blasting and cruising or just all day blasting will cause sterility and permanent low t?

I want your evidence that everything but "a light cycle here and there" causes permanent testosterone production suppression and sterility.

It's already well known if want to compete in IFBB today you're going to go sterile.

Because I don't know shit about it.

>I want your evidence that everything but "a light cycle here and there" causes permanent testosterone production suppression and sterility.
Ask five people who aren't trying to sell you steroids or convince you that they're 100% healthy.

>It's already well known if want to compete in IFBB today you're going to go sterile.
Yeah, you're wrong...except for the fact that you're right.

>I want your evidence that everything but "a light cycle here and there" causes permanent testosterone production suppression and sterility.

I'm waiting faggot.

kys

I'm in the Army and you're either lying or stupid.
Army urinalysis does not test for steroids. Only a blood test can do that. Plenty of people are on steroids in the Army and they have no reason to spend excessive time and money on blood tests to turn up steroid users.
Next.

How about any of you fucks cote sources about test production and utilization. Right now you're both a bunch of cardio bunnies yappin at each other like they're trying to lick the last of jizz off of Chad's cock.

Just medretired, this is true. They can only test for thc, cocaine(within 3 days), benzos and other shit. That being said, someone point me to a legit source on how to get started taking hgh.

I didn't make any claims of sterility or test production. The faggot did so the burden of proof is on him to prove his claim correct.

cuz i look better than the people that are on steroids purely cuz of genetics

because no one will tell me how to get quality roids online

Okay give me a minute.
But no "but this anecdotal evidence that isn't real happened so this isn't true" stuff either k?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2646607/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854084/

If you're taking less than three compounds you're basically natty. Get serious faggot.

>Long-term use of supraphysiologic doses of AAS may cause irreversible cardiovascular toxicity, especially atherosclerotic effects and cardiomyopathy. In other organ systems, evidence of persistent toxicity is more modest, and interestingly, there is little evidence for an increased risk of prostate cancer. High concentrations of AAS, comparable to those likely sustained by many AAS abusers, produce apoptotic effects on various cell types, including neuronal cells - raising the specter of possibly irreversible neuropsychiatric toxicity. Finally, AAS abuse appears to be associated with a range of potentially prolonged psychiatric effects, including dependence syndromes, mood syndromes, and progression to other forms of substance abuse. However, the prevalence and severity of these various effects remains poorly understood.
>Long-term use

Yes you stupid fucking cunt.
That's been my fucking point this entire time.
Did I not say anything more then a few light cycles here and there would more then likely lead to bad shit?
Did I not say that long term blasting and crusing and staying on 24/7 equals completely fucked life?

Are you retarded?

You're actually a fucking idiot aren't you? None of what you linked actually demonstrated your claim of "everything but "a light cycle here and there" causes permanent testosterone production suppression and sterility."

Yes steroids have side effects, thanks for that. But none of what you're claiming.