This is it lads, THIS is what we've been training for all this time

this is it lads, THIS is what we've been training for all this time

finally a fashion trend that you look good in if you have big quads. we're all gonna make it lads

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/17/the-male-romper-has-come-to-claim-your-masculinity-enjoy-it

That's a speed suit.

Also, wouldn't you have to get totally nude to poo then?

most people take their t shirt off to poo anyway so not really a big change

nigga what?

>most

Yeah if you're squatting over the shower drain like everyone does, you might as well take your shirt off for the after poo shower

>he doesn't shit over manlet pit and cleans himself with manlet tears

when you're going for a poop you've already taken all your other clothes off so why leave your t shirt on?

What the fuck.

I wouldn't be caught dead in this

Tfw no group of Chad friends to wear goofy clothes with

Why not just wear shorts and a collared shirt?

It's not so much feminine as much as it is childish. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried making pearls a thing for males.

that's because you're a DYEL

>fur coat
>shorts
wat

They all look like fuckbois to me.
If i want to show my quads i just wear slimmer jeans or regular shorts, not shorts with rainbow sprinkle patterns or some ultra gay color.

>all these low confidence robots sperging out about based man rompers

These look dope desu. As long as you're in good shape you should pull this off. You do lift, right user?

>These look dope desu.
Please let these be the official outfit of 2017 Veeky Forums.

My older brother has 11 years on me, I remember he used to take his clothes off to shit.

When I was teenager I would walk in on a big fat naked guy shitting. All his clothes on the floor. I expect he still does it now, he is 38 and still lives with my parents topkek.

desu if I was in better shape I'd wear one.

mildly jelly fellas

still waiting for xbox onesies to be released in market that way I can keep my headset on and do pull ups with the controller pocket

Veeky Forums could never pull these off. They are mostly scrawny, awkward guys. You need size and confidence to pull these off.

If dubs mens rompers are the official summer 2017 Veeky Forums uniform.

lmao

All of those guys are gigantic faggots and so are you for reading the daily beast.

The only one of those that looks even passably okay is the gray one and that's because it looks like the Rhodesian military should be wearing it.

wrong. the only one that looks okay is the polka dots because I assume he's wearing it ironically. all the rest I assume are literal faggots.

i'll keep to my 5" inseam shorts and my pocket tshirts or button downs, thanks.