Is it possible to make it with this body? Or is it OVER for me?

Is it possible to make it with this body? Or is it OVER for me?

it's over for you, dude

no visible abs = fat fuck

Of course you can make it, don't bring yourself down.

Ignore all other autists who say otherwise.

OVER

You can make it.

Delete this

confirmed DYEL over here

>no muscle
>fat
>shit posture
>faggot

You haven't even started yet, let alone anything being over

Didnt you make this thread yesterday

how do I fix this

>Lift
>Lift
>Lift
>Lift

Go start

I've already started but I'm very weak and not sure if I should cut or bulk

>Very weak
>Thinking about cutting

You have not only do not have the muscular baseline to cut and look good, but you don't have the lifting routine ingrained in you to lift and be hungry at the same time. Lift 6x a week in a 5x5 routine, don't eat garbage and don't go to bed hungry. That's about the least complicated it can ever get in terms of diet and exercise.

I was in the same dilemma as you and had an almost identical body except I'm not a shitskin when I started lifting.

I ended up half assedly bulking and cutting n shit and it was awful for gainz.

Cut and cut hard now keep lifting and cut until you have visible abs. When you're there you can guilt free bulk but don't just eat shit.

Do the former and I guarantee you'll make it this is the advice of someone who looked as dreadful as you do now and escaped that shit but it took a lot longer than it should because I was retarded cut till you're shredded to the bone my man. (Also reminder that girls prefer a shredded guy who can't bench shit than a fat fuck who can barely bench 135 which is another lesson I learned lel)

You will make it, don't worry. The road to fitness will not be a breeze, but it will be worth it.

>except I'm not a shitskin

And I am?

Anyways the Guy above you is telling me not to cut. Why is there so much contradiction

I was skinny fat (71 kg, 1,86 height in 2013) and had lipomastia from the time was over weight through puberty. Now after 4 years of lifting I'm weight 86 kg with 15% bf, it's only over if you say to yourself it's over, so no, I was in a way more worse shape than you.

Forgot to mention your cut shouldnt be too harsh but you're obviously eating way too much. Start using myfitnesspal and log everything eat at -500 Cals of tdee and keep lifting and you'll recomp no problem and you'll start look good around 6 months lifting. Ignore the guy above who said you won't have a muscle base because it's a meme lift hard enough and you'll recomp and should make plenty of noob gains this + visible abs is all you need to be base level aesthetic and then you can go from there. If you listen to the guy who says bulk you'll be a fat fuck whos no stronger that most cunts on the street. It's your choice but having been there myself I implore you to cut so you don't end up looking like I did

Because a real cut would be stupid hard for a beginner to maintain. People want to tell you the most optimal routine, which is probably right about, but the fact is starting from day 1 you aren't going to have the ability to push yourself that hard. Doing what I recommended you'll get into a routine of actually going to the gym, you'll be able to support your beginner gains and lose a small amount of fat doing it. Doing a 75% optimal routine for 3 months straight is better than doing a 95% optimal routine for a week, dropping it, picking it back up a week later, and so on for 3 months, hear what I'm saying

Okay I started eating 1800 calories a week ago, is that too low would you say

does op look like that?

Depends on height, age and your job (desk jobs burn less calories than warehouse etc) if you're about 6 ft and at a desk job should be fine if you're shorter it'd be too high I'm a short 6ft and I walk/bike everywhere so I cut at around 1500.

I'm a neet tho

Tbh senpai when I started I was playing league of legends for 7 hrs a day biggest piece of advice I can give is getting a job (even a shit one) or getting into a community college or smth. But you're here for lifting not life advice if you're sedentary 1800 is too much. Either do a quick 400 cals at the gym or something and eat that much or cut at around 1400

I do cardio and shit too. Impossible to find a job these days tho, might just fkin work at mcdonalds

I work security lad if you're in the uk there's always work in it. If you can get in McDonald's its a decent enough route they pay more than some places.

I live in Canada. Might as well become a drugdealer senpai srsly

Isn't /soc/ supposed to be the board for obvious compliment fishing?

Eat, do PPL and get a tan.

Eat WHAT? And I'm actually doing ppl

Eat food

Which

Good ones.

Which are those

IT'S ALL OVER

I look exactly the same, WTF?

really? Post pic