Hey faggot, I heard you said that you can kick my ass. Wanna say that again to my face?

>hey faggot, I heard you said that you can kick my ass. Wanna say that again to my face?

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsports.com/ufc/haymaker/story/ronda-rousey-transgender-fighter-has-unfair-advantage-but-i-ll-knock-her-out-anyway-091914
youtube.com/watch?v=bp5dTyongMM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powered_exoskeleton
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Punch her in the face.

Kick her ass

as a manlet, i hate it when women are taller and bigger than me

i feel less of a man

hey you may a girl but your still white and that homophobic hate speech will not be tolerated I'm ending your career

She would rekt your shit up faggots

Lmao, an amateur DYEL boxer would probably destroy her. Women are shit at fighting men

>tfw i'm into femdom
>tfw femdom will never happen because I too strong to be really dominated by a woman that isn't a 1 in a billion freak of nature
It just doesn't feel right when you get dominated only because you allow it.
Also i'm not gay so getting raped by a dude is out of the equation

sadly I am afflicted by the same retardation

just tell her that you're a better boxer

she'll abandon all of her skills and box you

"I'd rather say that to your ass"

Tfw I'm into it in a minor way like the woman on top but every video goes too far

Literally no head movement, one punch from even a dyel guy would be enough to rock her and we've already seen twice what happens after that

Lmao lmao yeah totally lmao! She sucks

lol same here dude , I fucking hate it when the girl straps on dildo, I have to change it

Man holly kicked the shit out her. It was like watching to female silverbacks slug it out

>kick

more like eat

>yfw she's an absolutely fucking terrible boxer
I'd 100% breed her until she died

im 6'6 and i did boxing for a few years. I can kick 97% of men asses, do you think I would be afraid of women?

>It just doesn't feel right when you get dominated only because you allow it.

Protip, that's 100% of femdom.

Glad this thread came up. I work with a former UFC fighter, and one day the conversation came up of whether a man twice Rousey's size could beat her in a fight if he had a couple years of training. His professional opinion is that no, you can't, because even at half your size she still has the movement and footwork of a professional martial artist, and would be able to outmaneuver you and deliver kicks to your legs, essentially chopping you down. That's what a pro thinks, so take it as you will.

i've seen women smaller than rhonda whip the shit out of men your size who had fighting experience. she's a world class athlete, so even if she's no longer top dog she'd likely fuck your shit up.
reach doesn't mean shit when you're close, and she's a world class judoka bruhbruh

Tell your colleague Joe Rogan that he's full of shit

>she's a world class athlete,
she's a dogshit boxer.

Why are you so butt blasted about this?

any guy that has trained punching will DESTROY a woman. wasn't there a scandal in MMA because some tranny started to compete against women and they described that every time they got hit it felt like they were hit by a train

>i've seen women smaller than rhonda whip the shit out of men your size who had fighting experience
No you haven't you delusional fuck

>ronda
>footwork
this is the only footwork ronda knows

foxsports.com/ufc/haymaker/story/ronda-rousey-transgender-fighter-has-unfair-advantage-but-i-ll-knock-her-out-anyway-091914

Fallon Fox is who you're thinking of and she/he/it got knocked out by a chick. Eating Ben & Jerry's after lifting weights for a half hour, three days a week will not put you on the level of a top female fighter.

i said a guy who trained. why do you think weight divisions exist in the first place? a 200 lbs guy that knows how to throw a punch can kill a woman like rousey who is 130

i'm talking about punching here not grappling or any of that shit

compared to world class boxers? yeah, and she'd have a hard time standing against an amateur boxer. but a fight isn't just boxing, and if she can keep her ego in check and avoid fighting on her opponent's terms she'd have a good chance against anyone who wasn't on par skill wise
fallon fox is who you're thinking of, i think. she was the first trans woman to go pro in mma, but there have been others in amateur/non ufc leagues. fallon is currently 5-1 and hasn't fought since 2014 (she's 41 now so unlikely to make a return), but if you look at any fight someone who gets knocked the fuck out usually says it felt like getting hit by a train. sexual dimorphic characteristics like bone density and muscle mass will disappear after ~2 years on HRT, assuming she didn't use other illegal means of improving strength. i also think she got a penectomy and castrated, so no natty test for her. the lesser known ones had gone like 6-7 because they were shit fighters, but fallon was competitive as an amateur in the male divisions so she at least has some level of skill.
lol go train in a martial art for 10 years and come back to me. people who have 20 years of training can pull off hip throws, shoulder throws, and submissions in fucking seconds. is that how it'd always turn out? no, a chunk of dudes would just keep distance and jab2win but if you're someone who isn't great at grappling, and you get close to someone who is, even a large size advantage won't help you.

>conor and ronda believe they can beat floyd mayweather

It doesn't mean she sucks, her technique is 100x superior,it still doesn't change the fact an amateur male with 3 months of practice would beat her face in.

The weight and strength difference is enough alone.

Every moderate lifter on Veeky Forums could probably beat here in if they took a few weeks of training to learn some basic technique.

>referencing a loss via rear naked choke by a bjj black belt as a reason why he'd lose to a fucking boxer
conor's already lost the fight, but at least come up with a good fucking reason.

>compared to world class boxers? yeah, and she'd have a hard time standing against an amateur boxer.
what did you mean by this?

if he's such a perfect boxer why didn't he keep it from escalating to ground game?

I used to train muay thai and sometimes sparred against one of the female club members. She had won a world championship (yeah I know they're a dime in a dozen in this sport but it means she had years and years of experience) and was absolutely phenomenal when it came to both technique and conditioning.

However, while fighting her I had to treat her like a baby, as any kick harder than a touch would almost lift her off the ground due to the difference in mass between us, and she couldn't get close enough to strike effectively either as my arms were twice the length of hers and a simple JBJ "hand in the face" was enough to keep her at range. Clinch was useless too as I could just bear hug or push her out of range again

So I guess my answer to the OP is that any guy with some reasonable level of technique and fighting skill could beat almost any woman who isn't Gabi Garcia

>Most of Veeky Forums has never been in a fight before

>Believes they will beat a professional fighter, albeit a woman pro on the downturn

Gets the ol' noggin joggin

how did he end up on the ground? he tried to box nate diaz, a superior boxer. when he failed, he tried to go to the ground with nate diaz, the superior grappler.

wasn't until the second fight that he learned how to deal with a superior boxer; leg kicks. how's he going to leg kick mayweather in a boxing match?

there's your good fucking reason.

>womens basketball players do not lose basketball games to children

Yeah because that choke came out of nothing, the bell rang starting the round and Nate just teleported behind Conor using his BJJ to choke him out. Not like he got out-striked and took it to the ground to avoid getting featured in a highlight reel KO

I don't think I could kick her ass but I do think I could beat her in a boxing match lmao

gets le ol projecting machine churning

he's the perfect boxer but also he's got blood poring from his face all down his chest when he was only choked out

He was choked out exactly because he got rocked in the face and went for a desperado takedown against a BJJ black belt.

Kick ass and rape.

Wanna know how I know you've never been in a fight before?

Because fighting is the same as basketball? Because those children, unlike the autism pit that is Veeky Forums actually relevant experience?

Noggin still joggin'

anyone who genuinely believes mcgregor is anywhere near the same league as mayweather in pure boxing is literally, unironically, uhyperbolically retarded

>he got rocked in the face
NUH UHHH MECGRGGGROT IS THE PERFECTEST BOXER

say it again to her face lol

Wanna know how I know you got triggered by my comment?

so not talking about the style of fighting that she competes in. Hey user you may be trained for a certain job but guess what if we went head to head at my job that you don't know how to do, I will be better at it.

Stop moving the goalpost faggot, nobody claimed they would beat her in judo

Please do tell, nothing about your comment would be considered triggering outside of tumblr

HOLY FUCK
your argument was that a female professional in a sport would easily beat a nonprofessional who is male
which is false and documented when they can't even beat amateur children.

basketball doesn't need anywhere near the strength as fighting (men are stronger because testosterons) and has the similar requirements for reach and footwork but professionals will still get beaten by amateur children

women are fucking worthless in physical activities because men evolved to be the physical half of the partnership and that can be seen in fighting and all other sports

>original post states that she would kick someones ass
>Veeky Forums autists instantly start saying that means it can only be boxing
>implying if she actually fought someone on the street she wouldn't just do what shes best at
yeah Im the one moving the goal posts

boxing with superior reach beats judo

That's not what she would do though.
Ronda would try to brawl first, maybe throw some jabs that would only hit air, because she is way shorter than a man twice her weight,
Then she would go for a jude throw which she would also struggle with against a man twice the size of her.

Any man that is twice the size of her and athletic, she would have big problems with and possibly lose to.

no she would try to stand up and box with him to prove that she can do anything and Edmond really is the greatest coach ever.

even if you manage to hit her, shes going to be able to withstand at least a few punches (or all since lets face it none of us are trained), get in close, and fuck your shit up.

She's 5'7, so she's probably taller than most of Veeky Forums

>(or all since lets face it none of us are trained)
there you go again assuming shit

that's pretty funny, bud. (no sarcasm)

if you think any person on here is trained anywhere even near on par with that of a professional athlete

Untrained people are incredibly easy to throw or take down. Been doing both Judo and BJJ for half a decade or longer, and while I'm not even a great thrower, I don't have to break a sweat taking down any new guy, regardless of their weight or strength.

>near on par with that of a professional athlete
most likely not a male one.

for most other sports gender would be applicable sure, for judo its mainly technique and speed more than strength.

youtube.com/watch?v=bp5dTyongMM

See faggots? He lost.

and boxing requires speed and strength so if you have that in spades which men do compared to women

and since men are on average taller than 5'7" the reach factor goes to them

going back to my point

Agreed that technique is most important in jude. The average Veeky Forumsizen couldn't win a judo match against a well trained female judoka because most of us don't train judo so we wouldn't know what to do a tatami. However I'm not sure the female judoka could win either if her male opponent is way above her weight category

I hate how erect it makes me.

same weight class, he's a pussy by male standards.

No, I said I could eat out your ass. Wann rephrase your request?

He's a manlet though.

and as I said, you are not going to knock her out with one punch, you're absolutely delusional if you think you will. So best case scenario for you, you land the first punch (fucking doubtful), she moves in close, pins you on the ground, and proceeds to go absolutely apeshit on you

You didn't watch the video. He threw her down at least 3 times. She lost but was declared winner because of "fairplay".

>So best case scenario for you, you land the first punch (fucking doubtful)
she is a dog shit boxer and gets fucking wrecked from "just punches" all the time

>You didn't watch the video.
nope

Nigga people got on joe rogans ass because he said ronda could beat male UFC fighters who were the same weight as her not that she could beat some dumb musclehead

That doesn't invalidate my statement. He's a manlet and it's embarrassing to have to do ground work against a woman. A normal person (aka : not a manlet) would manage to beat a woman with striking techniques only

because you potentially landing a punch or two will be the same as a barrage of punches on top of the grueling fighting leading up to it.

Left left right my nigga

Made me laugh mate

We're not far away from this my friend, at least I hope

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powered_exoskeleton

>5'7
>135lbs
Oh my that's fucking cute.

>u won eben hit her if u do it dont do nothn
>even though she's a shit boxer and cant block for shit
>ur superior strngth meens nothn
>ur reech meens nothn
>shes the vest and will beet the average male amatuer boxer and everyone else

go away rousey

Nigga it's been like 25 years since we proved that if you don't know any grappling/wrestling even if you have elite striking you will get mauled

how do people still think that even if they've done absolutely zero grappling they'll 'be fine' against somebody who's an olympic medalist in judo and been doing gracie jiu jitsu for years

those kicks were laughable, jesus christ.

you couldn't kick a fucking butterfly out of the air with that shit.

Autism, cargo culting masculinity via starting strength, never bothering to step into a fighting gym before, and being on Veeky Forums would be my guess.

I am sure theres a few anons on here that would stand a decent against Rousey because they are actually training to fight. The other anons who think that because that can 1/2/3/4 pl8 that somehow guarantees supreme fighting prowess will probably get wrecked. These are the same people that think 15 mins on the stairclimbing machine is good conditioning desu.

She can't do that either, she's a woman. She's weak and will have trouble against anyone who isn't a 60kg twink

pic related

Why the fuck did they keep standing them up? Not an MMA fight

>i- i never said that! it was jim
>no fuck you, i heard you talkin shit about ronda all the time mate
>oh, ok.. just let me bind my shoes so we can.. *throws sand in her face*
*teleport behind her*
*stabs anus*

sssshhh.. nothin personnel

go find the nearest bjj gym to you and roll with a 60kg woman who's a bjj brown belt (not even someone who was a world class judoka and trained bjj with bj penn who's an absolute legend)

tip: she will make you tap out

>the movement and footwork of a professional martial artist
Ronda, please, go

>get in my guard bro
Why would I roll with someone I know could out-grapple me? A real fight isn't like a sparring session in your BJJ gym

>user went to his first judo practice, got thrown once and now thinks it is the unbeatable pinnacle of martial arts and that nobody can defeat someone who is good at it: The thread

i watched UFC when it was an underground, like seriously unregulated thing. are you not allowed to punch them in the head while they're on the ground anymore or something? all i saw was some awkward dude cuddling a girl while she was furiously trying her hardest to escape.

>user has never been in a fight, dad left his slut of a mom and his nerdy ass in the rearview so now hes angry and just hit 1/2/3/4: the post