He doesn't eat 6000 calories a day

>he doesn't eat 6000 calories a day

What did Veeky Forums mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2014/01/07/259418586/think-youre-cold-and-hungry-try-eating-in-antarctica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fatties gon fat and armchair experts also gon fat. Nothing to worry about.

Veeky Forums is a far left board
Eating less than 5k is fat-shaming and evil.

>people actually claiming the average medieval man ate 15 kilograms of oats per day, every day, all of his life

Maybe they meant dinosaurs?

>he doesn't eat big to get big
>not eating 20 kilograms of meat everyday

Literal dyel

Okay, lets do some math here.

How much exercise would you have to do to get rid of 6000 calories?
Could you do that much exercise day after day, in a row, no rest, every day?

>He doesn't add Uranium to his food
Never gonna get those radioactive gainz

Depends, in the old days men didn't sit all day in office jobs or sitting on couch. All food was home made, since you had to do it becasue lmao no stores Socrates.
Men of able abe
>worked
>fought wars
>worked out
It's not really that hard to burn that much.

You would probably need to burn 4000 extra calories each day, so 5 hours of nonstop running

If you run 5 hours per day every day, how many days until your legs stop working?

>It's not really that hard to burn that much.

Yes its that hard, you moron.
A workout is 500 calories burned, not 5000.

Overtraining kicks in on day 4, but in this case it could be before

And you think they worked out for 30 mins like you retard? They worked out for hours, worked, sailed etc. You have to be stupid to think you can't burn 5k calories in a day.
Soldiers burn 4-5k each day during training days.

>You can't "calorie out" 6000 calories multiple days in a row, you'd die. That much sustained effort will kill you.
>My brother managed to do it with one rest day a week. All over the world people do this. What exactly is your source for the claim that such sustained effort will kill you?

All over the world people burn 6000 calories per day, Veeky Forums. Whats your excuse?

Yes, possibly for a few months at a time, not a lifetime though.

Daily caloric intake for mountaineering is around 6,000.

Oh shit, the post is Cross board shenanigans.

If you ran that much, sure. There is lots of lower impact high intensity training, like hauling sleds.

Also, if you're outdoors in a cold rain all day and sleeping in a tent you're burning a ton of calories to stay warm.

My dad has a manual labor job, and his hobby is farming. The man is constantly "working" in some shape or form, he also eats like shit and eats around 3-3500 calories a day.

>5'10
>225 pounds

yea no way those guys back then were eating that much. You are fucking retarded.

I work out for hours, and I eat 2500 per day.
And lifting heavy things is more effort than mowing the grass.

Please shut the fuck up and go back to your autistic meme-history board

lol

Ok guys, go backpacking through some mountains. Do a full day, sun rise to dusk. Only bring 600 calories above maintenance.

Bonus for doing it in the winter. See how it goes.

What race were Egyptians?

I used to hike alot when l was younger, didn't care much for diet and everything was fine

Obviously aliens

Lifting for an hour doesn't burn more calories than 10 hours mowing with a scyth user...

I dont think you realize how much food 6000 calories a day is. You have to be either boogie level fat or Michael Phelps level activity/physique to consume that much.

6,500 is the recommended amount for manhaulers in Antarctica.

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2014/01/07/259418586/think-youre-cold-and-hungry-try-eating-in-antarctica

Do you think Hot Pants ever uses Cream Starter to give herself a fully functional cock to fuck Diego's British twink ass with?

They don't do that shit every day for years.
You eat extreme just in case, you don't do it all the time.

Yeah l didn't care much for diet and ate like 2000 calories or so, that was before l started lifting tho l was a dyel

Nor does a person "mow with a scythe" for 10 hours.
I've actually done it, not all of us are New Yorkers.

Working "on a farm", as in gardening without a tractor, is not as energy intensive as you make it out to be.

>10 hours of mowing per day

wtf are you mowing?

>Veeky Forums is even more retarted than Veeky Forums
I never thought this could be possible.

Ur moms hairy pussy

Have you considered the chance that you are retarded? That sufficiently explains why everyone disagrees with you.

Terry Fox ran everyday for 9 hours on one leg for 6 months.

>extreme example of physical work
>extreme example of climate

Gee, sounds like every day life in fucking London.

wew, good one lad. You totally got me

My wifes boyfriends yard.

Terry Fox died at the age of 22, even if we assume that your numbers are correct.

Maybe you want to stop crying and go back to your """""professionnal"""" athlete of a brother who eats 6000 kcal a day user

Hehe u got pranked :D

>medieval bread was 2400 calories per loaf

What is this magical technology that we lost to time?

>tfw will never bulk on 12 kilograms of potridge/day

Why even live bros

>manhaulers in Antarctica lead the same life as average medieval peasant

Thank the Lord for Veeky Forums and their intelligent commentary on history, us dumb meatheads couldn't handle that.

Reminder that this is the same board that posts shit like
>tfw to intelligent to lift

Looking at Google, it looks like Amish men average around 3,000 per day despite being dyels.

Now, they use 19th century methods, which are less labor intensive, but they're also bigger due to better nutrition and less disease.

Might be kind of a wash. I doubt a 5'6 farmer needed 4,500, but they surely needed a lot more than today.

I suppose a professional soldier would be training similar to an athlete today.

>"For instance, if ten is many and two is few, six is the intermediate, taken in terms of the object; for it exceeds and is exceeded by an equal amount; this is intermediate according to arithmetical proportion. But the intermediate relatively to us is not to be taken so; if ten pounds are too much for a particular person to eat and two too little, it does not follow that the trainer will order six pounds; for this also is perhaps too much for the person who is to take it, or too little- too little for Milo, too much for the beginner in athletic exercises. The same is true of running and wrestling. Thus a master of any art avoids excess and defect, but seeks the intermediate and chooses this- the intermediate not in the object but relatively to us."

t. Aristotle

What is some other ancient Veeky Forums wisdom?

That's pro athlete level of daily calorie burn.