Why does strong m*#ther fuckers waste their genes with lowtest womlets?

Why does strong m*#ther fuckers waste their genes with lowtest womlets?

don't masculine males and high estrogen women make the best children?

no. she doesn't look high in anything except simple carbohydrates.

Thor should breed a girl like pic related

Height is genetic af. Breeding with a short women makes your son a manlet.

>Wasting those giant genes

His kid will never be as tall and large

they might, and they probably will. height and genetics don't work the way americans think they do.

maybe she is a cuckquean

How do they work then?

Probably won't match his height but atleast his chin I reckon.

If you have a tall dad but a short mom you won't get as tall as your dad. But a tall (5'9"+) you can get as tall as your dad

If the parents are above average, a child will likely be between the average height and the parents' height.

E.g. tall people have tall children, but they are typically less tall. Pic related.

>Probably won't match his height but atleast his chin I reckon.
>If you have a tall dad but a short mom you won't get as tall as your dad. But a tall (5'9"+) you can get as tall as your dad

My dad is king of manlets at 5'11 and mom is 5'3.
I'm 6'1 and still growing

>mom 5'8"
>dad 5'9" or 5'10"

6'5"

explain user

There are many other factors too such as the diet of the mother and later how the child grows up.

> implying your mom didn't fuck a 6'9 chad

have you ever had statistics? The correlation is almost non-existent.

For americans and poor countries, yes.

this is complete bullshit. I have a friend whose dad is 6'3", mom is like 5' and he and both his brothers are all taller than their dad. I have other examples too.
there are people with normal parents who grow up to be tall as fuck. there are people who's entire lineage is comprised of short people who end up being tall. so how that works is that it's pretty random. but then again, this is a board that also firmly believes 9/10 people make 9/10 children so there's no point in arguing.

>tfw I look like daddy but I have legit thought of saving some of his DNA before he dies so I know for sure

feels batman

well, only one way to get that dna man.

Its not guaranteed, its just more likely. "Regression to the mean" originated from a study on height of parents vs. height of children.

Without that the population would be diverging into a master-race of 7+ foot giants and 4'11" ultra-manlets. Instead the height is still normally distributed, and the average is slowly increasing as nutrition improves and extremely short people are largely weeded out.

>have 5'4'' mom
>previously 6'0'' dad (age and multiple discs in his back made him lose 3-4 inches)
>I grow to be 6'2''

feelsgoodman

>dad is 5'7
>mom is 5'8
>brothers are 6'3 snd 6'2
>i am 5'9

Yea your mom is definitely a whore

Why are autists so obsessed with genetics? Normal people don't pick their partners based on what their offspring would look like.

Nurture is far more important than nature, let's be honest. Even if you're born with """good genes""" you still have to work hard to look good.

>6'1 is statistically taller than ~70-80% of males
>still feel short
Kill myself pls.

Only if the men in her family are short.

Probably because they want to make a creature that is not a failure like themselves. Or perhaps it's just a feeling of wanting to create something great and powerful

You definitely sound like you understand genes

how do they even have sex? I mean, this cunt sure has a monster cock and the capacity to hip thrust 500kg for reps, I also guess he can cum about a full pint of man juice

How is this tiny girl not dead? If a tibetan mastiff fucked a chihuaha it would destroy the poor thing.

>Statistically
Statistically you are fucking retarded. Of course the average is lower when you mix in chinks and Indians. If you're white then the average is prolly 5'10 to 6'
>Inb4 manlet
Nice try cretin, I am also 6'1 and 6'1 is manlet tier. I saw a girl taller than me today.

higher estrogen means that the growth plates fuse faster. that's why tall women normally don't have feminine figures.

Mom, dad, and I are 5'8 and my baby bro is 15 and already 6'0. I believe diet during pregnancy contributed more to his height than genetics.

>those long arms
>them short legs
>that long torso
He is obviously mating with her in order to spawn the next deadlift world record holder. Learn to think further than your nose goes, simpleminded fools

It's not an average you dumbass. You get a combination of different growth factors. Learn to fucking epigenome.

>multiple discs in his back
wtf I have those too am I doomed to become a manlet??

womanlet memes

If you breed with a womanlet the chance is higher to have manlet sons. Sure, there will always be outliers that lucked out and took inherited your height genetics but it's a dice roll.

if you want to make sure your sons are atleast your height your woman should be at most 5-6" shorter than you

nah, he just got lucky with genes. Your mom is 5'8" which is comparable to 6'1" for males

Yeah its possible if you go down the line. My dads whole family is 5'9 and down but my grandpas brother is 6'6 so maybe cause of my great great grand parents my bro is growing.

Feels like something triggered those genes for my bro. Our developement was completely opposite. I grew up poor while this lil nig is growing up like a prince.

>dat autistic rage
I just made a post, smart guy.

>dad is 5'8
>mom is 5'3
>and i am 5'8
YOU CAN'T EXPLA...oh wait...makes perfect sense :(

>coping
Though I agree with your previous post, kill yourself king of the manlets.

My dad is 171 cm tall, mom is 172 cm. I'm 185 cm. And no, I'm definitely my father's son.

Can you imagine being Veeky Forums your entire adult life and meme on a chinese cartoon image board for years only to realise ~15 years later that your son will never be taller or more muscular than were (and still are)
The pain

My dad is 193 cm and in his first marriage had 2 sons with a 165 cm woman and the sons are both around 183 cm.

Meanwhile my mom (his second marriage is 178 cm) and I'm 195 cm and my brother is 197 cm.

what a ugly bitch

>Dad is 6'3
>Mom is 5'3
>I'm 5'9
reeee

>mom 5'7
>dad 6'0
>me 6'2

Why tho

I'm 6'4", Mom is 5'4" and dad is 5'10". Maybe we share mailmen and are actually brothers desu

Do you masturbate thinking of Mr. Björnsson?

Exact same stats. Also sister is 5'4 and brothers are 5'10 and 5'11 but their moms are even shorter

To some extent this is true.

Although in the case of very femine high Estro females, occasionally they carry genes for more height but the bones fused early due to the high estradiol.

None the less if he was at all concerned about his future sons he would pick out a feminine woman who is at least above average height.

Actually giving a fuck about the genetics of your mate is called: Genetic Morality

Imagine being a very average man who's father is famous for being a giant. It is physically impossible to live up to him.

It's the tragic idea of being the powerless son of Superman - being less.

So imho it is immoral for a man who's success relied on rare genetic traits to have kids with someone who will not produce children who will have such traits.