TFW fell for the myprotein scam

>TFW fell for the myprotein scam

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/9cuKiDO
supplementlabtest.com/tests/impact-whey-protein-myprotein-amino-acid-analysis-carbs-and-sugars-supplementlabtestcom
labdoor.com/review/myprotein-impact-whey-protein
lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=how to test protein content
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How does it taste?

Like my mom's snatch

That's an unfortunate taste to know.

Almost fell for the myprotein meme, thanks for helping me dodge that bullet

I mean it's not that bad but nothing special either senpai

myprotien smooth choccy is very nice, tastes the same as ON that costs more than double

Chocolate smooth tastes like fuckinh ass. Or is that just with water?

Never heard of this, context??

>myprotein scam
aware me?

Myprotein doesn't taste as good as the expensive brands, big surprise. To me it's sort of sickly sweet and artificial tasting but if it's blended in a smoothie it's literally impossible to tell. Worth the price to me I have plenty of other real food I eat for real taste.

its a new meme you retards

i just ordered creatine of myprotein today, did i get scammed? i did it trough paypal anyways so i can get it refunded instantly.

I only fill it to the first quarter with two scoops and it's much nicer like that.

The protein amount is false.

source?

creatine is creatine

>takes his protein with water
That's your problem there, you wondered why it tastes like shit

they are pushing the protein with the ashes of the burned jews from WWII
source: reddit/r/fit just like OP and everyone puhsing this forced shitmeme

most protein companies are jewing you with much much protein is actually in their products but myprotons is especially bad. it's not like you're getting no protein but you aren't gettng what you paid for

Nice source

Hello myprotein representative

Is this a new reddit protein experiment?
The first one ranked MP as pretty good IIRC
Anyways it's crazy how corrupt the protein companies are. Here in Spain some brands that claimed 80%+ were tested in the 10-20 range. Their products were marketed as a slimming aid.

B-but muh Labdoor says it's good!

source? the company with the highest prices won since they can afford to pay off sientists to make excel spreadsheets without ANY source

dont ask questions stupid goy and buy the most expensive protein there is, its the best

lmao this is the same fucking test from plebbit from two years ago

read the post, it says they sent samples off to a lab in bulgaria but doesn't give any proof and doesn't even say what the lab was called

why would you trust it so much?

Kys

m.imgur.com/9cuKiDO

lol

so why exactly should we trust a random bulgarian laboratory from a reddit post

>I-i-its not real because I said so! Buy my protein! !!

t. owner of the dodgy bulgarian lab

t. Owner of myprotein

supplementlabtest.com/tests/impact-whey-protein-myprotein-amino-acid-analysis-carbs-and-sugars-supplementlabtestcom

labdoor.com/review/myprotein-impact-whey-protein

maybe your bulgarian buddies want to have a second go at testing LOL

You know those (((labs))) take money right? They just give better results to the highest bidder.

>t-those labs take money
>t-this r-random Bulgarian laboratory nobody has ever heard of and i don't even know the name of is the absolute peak of morality, they would NEVER take money!
>it's a conspiracy to get you to buy the lowest priced product!

Spoiler alert, everybody takes money on this planet. Why are you such a retard? Protein brand fanboys are the most neurotic people in the world. That, or you are just a shill.

I meant that they get paid for testing. Obviously the bigger company can afford to pay more for a favorable result.

Okay myprotein shills. Calm down now

Yes, they might have gotten paid. That's why you extrapolate between numerous researches to determine which are bad and which are not.

You understand that you can determine all of those protein contents on your own? All you need is a clean working space, a few chemical ingredients and understanding of the chemical process involved in the test.

Also, what flavours do you recommend?

Okay then tell me how to test it

nigger semen

eat it and look if your muscles grow

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=how to test protein content

Too many myprotein shills in here.

>not drinking two scoops in one gulp
Never. Making. It.

I like Strawberry Cream but it tastes like shit with water. I put a scoop in my yogurt every morning and it tastes fine. But it's also the only one I tried so far, so I guess there are better choices.

Also, the fact that you are asking me about this just tells me straight up whatever educational system you have failed you. I understand some countries teach how to read labels on isotonic drinks as part of a chemistry course, but really, ever heard of titrates?

unflavoured. if you mix it with water it mildly tastes like milk. you don't get sick of it either because the taste is very mild.

Im from Canada and I never graduated highschool.

just opened a pouch of chocolate brownie.
wasnt that tasty

MYPROTEIN ON SUICIDE WATCH

If this is true it is gainz theft and should be punishable by death.

anyone that gets whey expecting it to be tasty will not make it

B-But I'm cutting...

it's 100% been shown by multiple labs that every single protein powder out there is at last slightly lower than what it says on the label

some of them are only slightly lower though but they are ALL jewing you

KYS you fucking post-truth retard

I don't know what you fucks are talking about.

Tbh I'm pissed because I'm not creatine bloated anymore and I feel smaller since switching to myprotons.

Also get unflavored or you're never gonna make it

Order vanilla and put cinnamon on it
Or order cinnamon roll and be done with it

Order anything with chocolate (except chocolate nut and orange chocolate) and mix it 2:1 or 1:1 with unflavoured.

Some retard made an excel sheet that contains the same number as an illegible document. Mind=blown

I agree

mfw i fell for it too
its a shit ton of artificial sweetner and tastes like ass.
Mixes like shit for cooking too.

chocolate smooth is shit.
You have to mix it with a ton of other shit that has real sugar to cover the sweetener taste