>2017
>not having Jeffersons as one of you main movements
Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4FRPTxZ7SsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just started doing them. They're an adequate replacement for squats with the right stance.

I think the consensus is that there's no "right" stance. Some people (Eric for instance) just do a deadlift in a split position, some do a squat with the bar at 45° from their footline like pic in OP.
One interesting thing though, I remember that even Rip, the most anal of squat proponents said that jeffersons seemed like a fine alternative. They're basically like a trap bar squat with some anti rotation.

enjoy muscle imbalances and scoliosis

weird variations are for people who pull sub 5 pl8

say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

is this how jeffersonlets cope?

>natty
>10/10 face
>strong af
literally god of Veeky Forums

Post body

cant post body if you are nobody

more like dumb back squats are for people who can't jefferson 5pl8

>I think the consensus is that there's no "right" stance.

Yeah, generally speaking. But if you're doing jeffersons for a certain reason, like trying to make the movement use your quads as much possible, then I think there's a certain stance that will accomplish that better than others. I put my feet in pretty much what my squat stance is with the bar at around 45 degrees. I switch my legs around and do the same reps both ways.

why doesn't he work his upper body tho>

because small pecs are A E S T H E T I C , his traps, upper back and abs/obliques are already huge from all the pulling/zerchering he does and he's got pretty big arms. he looks better than 100% of fit and is 10x stronger, and we're talking about a natty here. pulling is the alpha way of getting swole btw, not those incel presses and squats lmao.

He does sometimes, he said he just thinks pressing is boring for him, there's videos of him doing 405 on decline and stuff and he does rows and shit every once in a while

youtu.be/4FRPTxZ7SsM

Erry exercise has its place
Afaik Eric barely does presses because of old shoulder injury that prevents him from going super heavy

to be fair he has impressively shit proportions for squatting. he has to lean forward a lot and I hurt myself just watching his knees.

hes almost 6'2 im as tall has him, and csn confirm i have exact same issues

deadlifting is another story, needless to say im dyel as it gets, but i pulled 4pl8 double overhand 7months into lifting, and could be done much earlier if i was only focusing on dl. Right now sitting at 1 1.5 3 4 pl8s for singles. Ive made massive gains following Eric advice thanks to his program due patreon shit

i dont care about bench desu

wait eric has a program novice program out?
also I think he said he's 6'1 somewhere, but have the exact same problem at 1.81m. It's all proportions baby.
>tfw 63/93/105(lmao)/140kg after 4 months
fucking squatlet life

>wait eric has a program novice program out
I fucked up, question still stands though

He'll write a custom program for you if you donate to his patreon.

are those programs with memelifts? I'd like to see what it looks like desu

what you see in graph are working sets, for each lift you warmup with increasingly low to high weight sets of 1-3 working up to 1/3/5rm

It has entire writeup why on how
Eric is insanely chill guy, skyping with him is always great deal of fun

y-you skype with Eric? how?
also did you turn gay yet?

that patreon deal includes skype calls twice a month

we also email quite a bit

>that patreon deal includes skype calls twice a month
I mean I like eric and all but isn't that kinda weird?

i wanted to drop money into his patreon anyway, in fact i suggested it for Eric.
If i can get something back for that then why not.

He isnt wealthy, in fact he had period when he couldnt afford milk to do gomad, lately he moved to florida and he said the 300$ from patreon literally saved his ass in the pinch.

He deserves it more than any other meme youtuber out there. only Other person i would consider supporting would be chris duffin, but he has already great success and made money through his business

what does he do for a living btw? doesn't he have a family? how do they live if he can't afford milk? it's pretty sad to see someone as talented and hard working doesn't have any way of getting rich from what he does when any cunt with a meme business degree can make a living t b h. He should try opening a hardcore memelifts only gym.

he does coaching and training highschool jocks

Veeky Forums can be fucking creepy sometimes

no, he has slightly worse than average powerlifting proportions for squat.
his squat looks fine.

fuck that must be fun. they probably don't realize how lucky they are, the blasted cunts.

desu senpai. I'll do this when the gym gets light. Too many repetitive movements to not at least try this.

>tfw comfy poorfag homegym in my 20m2 apartment (student nobully)
literally just stood up, walked 5m and did some jeffersons and hack squats. /homegym/ is the way.