Is Ross Enamait the most well rounded strength and conditioning coach around right now...

Is Ross Enamait the most well rounded strength and conditioning coach around right now? And why am I the only one in Veeky Forums who rides his dick?

>Boxing coach
>Deadlifted 5 plates his first attempt
>Can do multiple dragon flags with ankle weights
>Can do decline weighted vest one arm standing ab wheel roll outs
>Is a beast with a jump rope
>Can do 5 plate dips and 3+ plate chins
>Isn't a CrossFit fag and has been around WAY longer

>Veeky Forums has never heard of him

Dude is crazy good

youtu.be/F2KhOikihvE

Cool.

His fighter just won a belt as an undercard for the Anthony Joshua fight.

I've done some of his conditioning routines and they are fucking intense.

Are you actually Ross?

I wish.

Been following him for years and years. His blog and training websites are awesome, especially for fighters, but they can work for anyone.

It's just weird that nobody has heard of him. Guess you need giant synthol muscles or autstic YouTube channels for that.

>Veeky Forums has never heard of him

That's because Veeky Forums is a normie board filled with fitness pop icons.

Even when it comes to troll/bait threads they only they only know of e-celebs like boogie, yet there is barely touched prime material like BigMastodon who tried to get on The Biggest Loser but was rejected and ended up dying from his obesity, the 600 lb virgin who got fit and then regained all the weight back, and Ricky Naputi who killed himself because he couldn't lose weight and get wls.

Veeky Forums is a best a gateway for getting you in the know. At a certain point you need to move on otherwise you'll remain among armchair lifters.

Apparently right. But where to go? I've been here for years on and off and every other forum is full of PC culture pussies.

Ross's forum is good but slow

>Boxing coach
>has any kind of actual skill
already better than all of Veeky Forumss icons, including our lord and savior Alan Thrall.

Unfortunately the only alternatives I know of are niche forums and they are slower and lack the rawness of Veeky Forums.

Sad. Bigly sad!

Ross does not get the love he deserves. I did his "Infinite Intensity" program in high school while playing sports about 6 years ago and I was incredibly fit. I wasn't huge, I wasn't built like a brick shithouse nor did I look like a fitness model, but pound for pound I was probably the strongest I've been in my entire life, able to run 6 minute miles, do 20+ pullups for sets, lifting heavy on my compounds.
Anyone who is interested in being functionally strong and fit/lean, I would 100 percent recommend reading one of Ross' many programs .

nice

reddit

spacing

fuck off le sir xD

Could you post one or two of Ross' programs, then?

What are you talking about?

Not him but his programs are really variable and depend on your goals.

Infinite intensity has shit like

Day 1
>Run 2 miles
>Sprint 6x50 meters
>Sledgehammer swings

Day 2
>Strength lifts (pic related or whatever you want)

Day 3
>Circuit conditioning that's based on how quickly you move through the circuit
>5 Dumbbell Snatches Per Arm
>5 Dumbbell Swings Per Arm
>10 Burpees
>Rest 60 seconds and repeat for 5 rounds total

Day 4
>Strength day again

Day 5
>Running day again, maybe more sprints or more distance

Day 6
>Circuit routine based on how many reps you can perform in a circuit
>Burpees x 30 secondes.
>Jumping jacks x 30 seconds
>High knee dumbbell press x 30 seconds
>Shadow boxing x 30 seconds

Day 7 rest

That's like week 1 shit and ramps up in intensity as the weeks go by (hence infinite intensity).

The strength lifts can be whatever you want but he prefers DBs over barbell since he's a boxer

The only reason I know this guy is because of the build your own equipment links on his website

good shit

The DIY shit got me into lifting

I like the medicine ball on a rope thing (tornado ball?)

I want to be like that.

I currently deadlift more than anyone I've seen in my gym (6plate)
And I can also do more bar muscle ups than anyone else I've seen. (I can do 7, most I've seen someone else do is two, with kipping and one arm at a time press out.)

post pics

Check out his site

Rosstraining.com

I also want to be like that. I'm strong and in decent shape but not well rounded at all

You look like me

I'm 6'4 210lbs

Those numbers are really impressive but you don't look it
Like i'm not doubting cause i can see

But do you need to roid to get that "fear in the eyes" kind of physique?

>But do you need to roid to get that "fear in the eyes" kind of physique?

Pretty much. Being lean and being a big guy to the point of making people intimidated aren't really compatible naturally.

Sound about right adjusted for height, I'm 5'10 and 185lbs.